S3 Dump valve

Bushy S3

Reaction score
Has anyone fitted a baileys dump valve to an S3 if so could i see some pictures of one fitted please bit stuck :)

P1010672.jpg

cheers for your help but thats not the dump valve ive got :(

cant remember the part number but its definately the one for the car and it came with an alloy t piece and some bungs that ive gotta put in :)

that sounds like a fully atmospheric dump valve which is no good on an s3 as it will bring up the eml light so its not the right one for your car

i havent yet but no you need the right type of dump valve or it ruins the cars power

thought fully recirc was the correct one for ALL VAG engined cars cos they need the recirc'd boost pressure.... At least i thought that was the point of a good 90% of the times this topic has been discussed. I would presume that on ANY turbo car a fully atmospheric DV would be more of a problem than a full recirc because you lose some boost pressure albeit whatever volume large or small....

thought fully recirc was the correct one for ALL VAG engined cars cos they need the recirc'd boost pressure.... At least i thought that was the point of a good 90% of the times this topic has been discussed. I would presume that on ANY turbo car a fully atmospheric DV would be more of a problem than a full recirc because you lose some boost pressure albeit whatever volume large or small....
yep your right i meant fully atmospheric, my bad lol

Drive-by-wire NEEDS re-circ, cable throttles just benefit form it mehthinks...

Also. I've got a Bailey's DV on mine, but no pics atm. Will try and sort some tomorrow for you :o.k:

I am selling this i orderd one and i get to... :)

DSC01102.jpg

DSC01101.jpg