Mods !!!

robtaylors

Reaction score
:):) Well the mod`s have started and here is what has been done so far , not a lot tbh but money is the reason behind that

So far i have added the audi rns-e sat nav / bluetooth to follow !
DSC00532.jpg

just picked car up from having window tints done , i had 35`s on rear and 50`s on the front , what a difference this had made !

I really want the miltech and a remap but thought i would do appearance 1st , so any ideas welcome , i was thinking maybe carbon dtm boot spoiler and carbon rear diffuser ! oh and maybe a drop too :ohmy:

DSC00531.jpg

lose the roof bars :) don't do the carbon trim, its mega expensive if you can still get it and its wasted on a black car. I'd lower it and put some 19's on some of the merc stuff looks great. The caractare kits look good, have a look at RSD cars ( link on one of the banners ) oh and go for the RS4 grill or even body kit

Love the Rns-e its on my list at the moment. Have you got any more pictures of the tint? I don't know whether to get one or not.

As for appearance mods, you could try a cupra r splitter they are pretty cheap, coilovers and bigger wheels would set it off nicely or if you don't like the orange indicators on the front you could do the clear corner mod or get new headlights, maybe upgrade to projector lenses too? I think the carbon boot spoiler would look good. Do you have any links for one? O you could also get some S4 matt finish mirror caps?

Very nice mate! Good tasteful modding!

Where did you buy the RNS e from?

lose the roof bars :) don't do the carbon trim, its mega expensive if you can still get it and its wasted on a black car. I'd lower it and put some 19's on some of the merc stuff looks great. The caractare kits look good, have a look at RSD cars ( link on one of the banners ) oh and go for the RS4 grill or even body kit

I think roof rails are cool. Somewhere to store your surf board, moutain bike. depending on your lifestyle.:w00t:

:):) Well the mod`s have started and here is what has been done so far , not a lot tbh but money is the reason behind that

So far i have added the audi rns-e sat nav / bluetooth to follow !
DSC00532.jpg

just picked car up from having window tints done , i had 35`s on rear and 50`s on the front , what a difference this had made !

I really want the miltech and a remap but thought i would do appearance 1st , so any ideas welcome , i was thinking maybe carbon dtm boot spoiler and carbon rear diffuser ! oh and maybe a drop too :ohmy:

DSC00531.jpg

I have done the S4 mirror mod and I must say that they are nice addition particularly on a black car. Thing to note, get the OEM ones, the copies look aweful !.
I have also added the rear Votex diffuser, now that does look nice compared to the normal S-Line version.
One thing I have been doing over the past week is cleaning my front calipers. To do this I used a Dremmel,various heads(stainless steel & brass) and Autosol.
The difference is remarkable and makes the already superb looking RS6 wheel look a whole lot better.
Ta

Thanks for the positive comments guys , i have to keep the racks on for work purposes , i think my next mod will be dropping the car on springs i think , maybe eibach , then maybe the cupra splitter , which type is it i need exactly ? mark 1 or mark 2 ?

rob

Cars looking very nice :)

The Splitter mod is detailed HERE with pics, part number and prices, HTH.