chips

• Thread starter imported_confused1834
  • Start date
I

imported_confused1834

what kind of hp can u get from a chip and which is the best one to get?

[ QUOTE ]
vette944t said:
what kind of hp can u get from a chip and which is the best one to get?

[/ QUOTE ]
That's a pretty pointless question. How can anyone possibly answer that?

What car are you talking about? Is it petrol or diesel? Turbo or non-turbo? Manual or automatic? Do you want top-end power, more torque, or both? How much do you want to spend?

If you want people to help you, you need to put some thought into your question. Get my drift?
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

best chip, thats hard to say there are a lot of good ones out there. Here are some good ones....

-AMD
-APR
-GIAC
-Upsolute
-Neuspeed (P-Chips)
-there are more i just can't think of them off the top of my head

[ QUOTE ]
Audi_A4_Quattro said:
best chip, thats hard to say there are a lot of good ones out there. Here are some good ones....

-AMD
-APR
-GIAC
-Upsolute
-Neuspeed (P-Chips)
-there are more i just can't think of them off the top of my head

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't forget SPORTEC! When I got my first chip and exhaust (stage 1) on my S4, it increased from 265bhp to 340bhp!
Like everyone said, your question is pointless unless you say what car you have!

G.

RastaS4 where are you located? Cause in the states, i have not heard of them before(or maybe i don't get out much, either way i have not heard of them)

[ QUOTE ]
Audi_A4_Quattro said:
RastaS4 where are you located? Cause in the states, i have not heard of them before(or maybe i don't get out much, either way i have not heard of them)

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, they are strongly present in the states... well recently I mean! Well known too! They are based not far from Zurich, web site: www.sportec.ch

G.

PS: search the internet, they might have a web site for the states...

i'll have to check them out even though i'm not on the market for a chip. Its funny how the original poster of this thread hasn't responded

yup really weird.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

G.