My Audi A3 + introduction

:banghead: my bbs rs are still @ the shop for polishing and powdercoating im tired of waiting summer is almost over ...

but the good news im now not longer a student :arco:

but now im having a dillema hold on to my 8l tdi and make it a full showcar ,or buy a 8l 1.8t quattro or a 1.8t 8n TT

my mind says buy a TT but i just can't say goodbye to my a3

when the wheels are back im thinking about doing this

xeic7q.jpg

s3 over tt all day long... did you study hairdressing:laugh:

lol noooo i didn't studie hairdressing im a car mechanic lol but s3's are too expensive i would bought a simple 1.8t a3 or a tt i prefered the tt for the money you would get back once you sell it just look what they are still asking fot audi 80 coupe's

but none off that is gonna hapen im going full out with my a3 i just can't say goodbye to it i really love this car

A3 is coming along nicely there Thuggie. The Porsche wheels look a treat :)

Coilovers are so much cooler than air-ride anyday ;)

thnx man i like you a3 too,love the wheels

here are some other pics

29f59gk.jpg

4pz39g.jpg

Cheers mate :) aye always wanted these more or less ever since I got the A3 but there is another set I want that will make me 100% happy :p but money is the issue

The a3 is back on the s3 wheels ,im putting the bbs for sale ... its time for some bbs lm with gold center

and i removed the backseat and some other stuff

next update ----> Wiechers rollcage

going to trade the bbs for this (again 3th time but they look sweet on my car !)

6fadcf51.jpg

Nice choice in colour man will look well against the silver paint.

Do like the bbs more though... Sorry ;)

Nice choice in colour man will look well against the silver paint.

Do like the bbs more though... Sorry ;)

:( bbs are sold , but hey next season im going for some rotiform blq's will also look dope

i saw this 4 sale on the internet mk4 golf recaro's
IM000646%20(Small).JPG

IM000647%20(Small).JPG

mmh been dreaming about that for a while ,what the hell just bought them and putted them in my a3
2r5ddnc.jpg

mvp3d1.jpg

i saw this 4 sale on the internet mk4 golf recaro's
IM000646 (Small).JPG

IM000647 (Small).JPG

mmh been dreaming about that for a while ,what the hell just bought them and putted them in my a3
2r5ddnc.jpg

mvp3d1.jpg

I like it was it an easy job, i have though of this before, finding someone with a MK4 and swapping but then again i do LOVE my seats so was just wondering really, would be nice to have it because you just dont see A3's with MK4 seats

I like it was it an easy job, i have though of this before, finding someone with a MK4 and swapping but then again i do LOVE my seats so was just wondering really, would be nice to have it because you just dont see A3's with MK4 seats

The seats are plug and play the only thing that didn't fit was the airbag cable , i like the mk4 recaro's more then the a3 i think they look more "sporty"

the day has come ... i sold my audi :notme:

whats my new car i dont know yet ? still got my a3 until next week

thinking about a saab 9-3 sport sedan or a passat 3BG

the a3 is now sold for a month

this is the new project car (skoda superb)

sy32ar.jpg

6sv2tw.jpg

xeehoz.jpg

2wmgltu.jpg

ele2l0.jpg

still wil be reading on the forum and i had a great time here but nobody here will be intrested in a superb build thread so this is kinda goodbye :(

Wouldnt say that..Put it in the other models sections and im sure people will still follow its progress :)

Yeah man as Jason says post in other cars. I for one would be interested to read it after all we are all car enthusiasts and the superb is still a vag product.

mmh i really start missing my old 8l so i put the superb up for sale and started looking for a 8l 130 hp 1.9 tdi pd (facelift) or a 1.8T

Wow its been a long time after owning a remaped bmw e81 200 hp , a rocco 1.4 tsi twincharger dsg , a stage 2 tuned polo 6r 1.6 tdi with 150 hp i finally bought myself a audi again this time a low millage b7 1.9 tdi will make a thread about it soon