Extended Ambient Light Pack - Gone?

Just to add in case anyone was curious, picked up my new s-line today (ordered Jan 2023) and it had puddle lights fitted at the front. Dealer swapped out the Audi beam rings from my trade-in no problem.

Extended ambient lighting is installed on my Edition 1 that I’ve just picked up.

Just to add to this thread I am due to receive my car in the next few weeks and ambient lighting pack was removed. I had money taken off my car to compensate for this but still disappointed as I really wanted that feature. I have ordered the 35TFSI S line A3
If don't mind me asking how much did you get compensation?

If don't mind me asking how much did you get compensation?
I can tell you that I got jack-sh1t for having no ambient lighting or puddle lights. Dealership just shrugged their shoulders and said "not our fault, Audi advised they were removing these in 2022 for the forseeable".

Any compensation will be coming out of the dealership's margin, Audi UK take responsibility for nothing.

As I got almost £1800 discount in addition to the deposit contribution, they'll not give me anything else, nor would I expect the dealership to cop for Audi's issue. With these items removed, the list price should have dropped by a reasonable amount to cover the equipment loss.

I can tell you that I got jack-sh1t for having no ambient lighting or puddle lights. Dealership just shrugged their shoulders and said "not our fault, Audi advised they were removing these in 2022 for the forseeable".

Any compensation will be coming out of the dealership's margin, Audi UK take responsibility for nothing.

As I got almost £1800 discount in addition to the deposit contribution, they'll not give me anything else, nor would I expect the dealership to cop for Audi's issue. With these items removed, the list price should have dropped by a reasonable amount to cover the equipment loss.
yeah i got really good discount to start with , ive just spoken to the dealer and waiting to hear back as he was quite shocked it hasn't got it, audi uk said if they don't offer a solution then im within my rights to reject the car but id rather not as they have stopped orders now and was hard enough to find one available with sound and comfort

When I collected my A3 last Friday the dealer told me it’s hit and miss what spec you get at the minute, he went on to tell me that they’d had a rsq3 arrive without dynamic rear indicators.

I picked up my A3 Edition 1 yesterday (ordered November 2022, built Q1 2023), and it does have the Extended Ambient Lighting Pack.

I picked up my A3 Edition 1 yesterday (ordered November 2022, built Q1 2023), and it does have the Extended Ambient Lighting Pack.
i ordered the Extended Ambient Lighting Pack back in September 2021. Not sure if it will come with it, as I've seen some posts with cars come with it and without it. My car is now in the UK and should be ready for collection/delivery this week, fingers crossed but not holding out much hope.

i ordered the Extended Ambient Lighting Pack back in September 2021. Not sure if it will come with it, as I've seen some posts with cars come with it and without it. My car is now in the UK and should be ready for collection/delivery this week, fingers crossed but not holding out much hope.
September 2021 and still not had it!, I would have gone elsewhere after all this time. I ordered my black edition in April and update from dealer today is that it’s built and awaiting transport to docks for shipping, expected to receive it mid july, if not here by end july/ beginning of august they can keep it, I’ll be going elsewhere.

My Edition 1 that was delivered last month has the ambient lighting installed. I ordered November last year

I will be receiving my new car a week on Friday (Unfortunately without Extended Ambient Lighting). I did decide in the end to take the plunge on the retrofit ambient lighting kit as seen on Alixpress, so one of the first things I'm going to be doing to my new car is taking it apart lol. Feeling confident, the kit itself seems pretty decent quality!

September 2021 and still not had it!, I would have gone elsewhere after all this time. I ordered my black edition in April and update from dealer today is that it’s built and awaiting transport to docks for shipping, expected to receive it mid july, if not here by end july/ beginning of august they can keep it, I’ll be going elsewhere.
i was tempted, but the car and lease prices have risen quite a bit. Our lease company has kept the lease priced as per their quote back in Aug 2021. If i was to order the same car now on the same lase terms its would be roughly an extra £150-£170 pcm. It is a company car so for me the importance was to keep lease cost down.

Reactions: vatdim
So why were S3’s coming with out any puddle lights at all and no wires? Was there just a shortage? The s3 black editon says it has Audi beam so I hope it also comes with puddle lights in the rear doors? I mean just a normal led light at least