Q5 FY QY 1LG Brake Pads

DAI C

Reaction score
Hi all. I own a 2018 FY Q5, which has 20” wheels and Brembo brakes. I enjoy doing as much work as I can and as such I’m looking to change the front and rear pads. According to my owners manual, my front brakes are PR code 1LG. Part number of the current pads is 80A 615 115 M. This part number leads to nothing when searched online. I stumbled across another possible part number for the front pads which is 80A 698 151 B, which again leads to virtually no results. Can anyone help me locate the correct part numbers and a place to buy online please?

Hi all. I own a 2018 FY Q5, which has 20” wheels and Brembo brakes. I enjoy doing as much work as I can and as such I’m looking to change the front and rear pads. According to my owners manual, my front brakes are PR code 1LG. Part number of the current pads is 80A 615 115 M. This part number leads to nothing when searched online. I stumbled across another possible part number for the front pads which is 80A 698 151 B, which again leads to virtually no results. Can anyone help me locate the correct part numbers and a place to buy online please?

Complete this form with engine details:

https://www.ferodo.com/catalogue.html#brand_id=876&category_id=1

I use Ferodo Eco-Friction Green brake pads on my SQ5, RS3 and TT - just brilliant

Reactions: paul wev, DAI C and Kelza
Did this help DA1C: still find my SQ5 Ferodo Eco-Friction Green brake pads absolutely 100%

Did this help DA1C: still find my SQ5 Ferodo Eco-Friction Green brake pads absolutely 100%
Hi mate, unfortunately not. When I put my variant in, it comes back with Pr 1LE & 1LF. I could understand the confusion if I had modded the brakes, but I bought the car brand new!

Reactions: 45bvtc
Hi mate, unfortunately not. When I put my variant in, it comes back with Pr 1LE & 1LF. I could understand the confusion if I had modded the brakes, but I bought the car brand new!

I strongly suggest you pursue. they are 'amazingly good' brake pads, not so l;ow dust as Red Stuff but for sure more reliable/consistent for road use.

OK, mines a 2016 - truly don't like many an Audi after this in fact non at all but each to their own

My front brake discs are:
380 x 36mm thick - and rears: 330 x 22mm thick

I guess your 2018 SQ5 may well have a different brake caliper/disc/pad arrangement: I can only confirm these Ferodo Eco-Friction Green brake pads and tremendously suitable for 'my' typically enthusiastic (I'll ALWAYS give the bu**ers a RUN no matter what they are driving) road use - and obviously for Audi and Mercedes OEM also.

Last edited:
Reactions: DAI C