RS3 Build Tracker Spreadsheet

Weekly Sunday morning Update: in Google spreadsheet.
Spreadsheet - Tracker for new RS3 2022 models with, Variant type, member name, when order placed, delivered and Estimate build date given,

For sake of anonymity blanked out the member names, will show on request.
--
Summary:
At least 6 or more Standard ,Carbon and Launch editions ordered mid-August are due to arrive in UK.
Vorsprung builds earmarked for Sept 2023, then couple of confirmations contradicting this view.
--
To anyone having an issue viewing it within the browser.. here is the link..
h11ps://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HassP1_oVqIwPDzpOFsBPZonbTiioLoIg5mzxjQjjVM/edit?usp=sharing

replace the 11 with tt

Reactions: Rs31981, Jassyo06 and RSt3ve
Hi all, first post, you can add my Carbon to the list if you want. Ordered 2147, no build week.

Last edited:
Reactions: RS03???
My build week has jumped forward from 23 to…

22!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: kayemill, Jassyo06, Detail Devil and 1 other person
Weekly Sunday morning Update: in Google spreadsheet.
Spreadsheet - Tracker for new RS3 2022 models with, Variant type, member name, when order placed, delivered and Estimate build date given,

For sake of anonymity blanked out the member names, will show on request.
--
Summary:
At least 6 or more Standard ,Carbon and Launch editions ordered mid-August are due to arrive in UK.
Vorsprung builds earmarked for Sept 2023, then couple of confirmations contradicting this view.
--
To anyone having an issue viewing it within the browser.. here is the link..
h11ps://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HassP1_oVqIwPDzpOFsBPZonbTiioLoIg5mzxjQjjVM/edit?usp=sharing

replace the 11 with tt

think my order week was 47 not 46 as i ordered on 17/11/2021

Reactions: RS03???
you can put me on

Vorsprung sportback

ordered today

Reactions: 3vans, Detail Devil, RS03??? and 2 others
Someone posted that a dealer told him all existing orders will be built before the MY22 model line up begins well that's defo not the case as it stands right now as build weeks for current Vorsprungs orders are f$$king getting close to 11 months away....but Audi have the forsight to know that the wireless charging and 360 camera will still not be installed in Vorsprung models even week 41 l dont see MY22 cars having any spec changes at all compared to the MY21 models

Reactions: Detail Devil and Waq1
Someone posted that a dealer told him all existing orders will be built before the MY22 model line up begins well that's defo not the case as it stands right now as build weeks for current Vorsprungs orders are f$$king getting close to 11 months away....but Audi have the forsight to know that the wireless charging and 360 camera will still not be installed in Vorsprung models even week 41 l dont see MY22 cars having any spec changes at all compared to the MY21 models
Interesting, as the backlog is so high, would Audi skip MY22 and plan for MY23 to catch up with the backlog. Is it not the case, S3 and RS variants are quite a few months later. Interesting conundrum.

Reactions: Jassyo06
Sunroof by any chance?...what colour did go for and l thought you were a Saloon type of person?
Yes with sunroof , that way I pick.vorsbrung ,
Color will be Kemora Grey as I think looks great plus i think is ex for rs cars ;-)
I like sportback more but saloon its nice as well but will keep 1k in my pocket haha

Last edited:
Must have been a sore one getting the car after the price increase?
Something to note on this increase (if others haven't been told this) is that my dealer explained the 6% is on the base car price, not each model. So the Vorsprung isn't 6% more than it was before, it's 6% more of the base model cost which is ~£2,800 if I remember rightly. Same value increase on the Carbon model rather than 6% more than it was before.

Yes with sunroof , that way I pick.vorsbrung ,
Color will be Kemora Grey as I think looks great plus i think is ex for rs cars ;-)
I like sportback more but saloon its nice as well but will keep 1k in my pocket haha
Kemora....oh dear lol

• Haha
Reactions: Snake Pliskin and Rs31981
Kemora....oh dear lol
I was going for kemora, let the mrs have some input! Then I thought hold on a minute she got to pick the colour of
I like it

the fridge
D4EDDD0A A07B 4C30 8532 3082AED94A71

• Haha
Reactions: billymc92, Jassyo06, Terminator x and 3 others
I like to have bare primer on car this time with some blue tint to it ;-) now i got s3 wich has no color as many told me white its not color at all hahaha
Only playing mate, I haven’t got a clue what I want, I ordered a kemora vorsprung saloon, Then changed it for a tango Carbon, Was on my way back to the dealership the other day to change it to a Daytona sport back, Then got billed confirmation and I have convinced myself tango saloon is best now :grinning:

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Snake Pliskin
Only playing mate, I haven’t got a clue what I want, I ordered a kemora vorsprung saloon, Then changed it for a tango Carbon, Was on my way back to the dealership the other day to change it to a Daytona sport back, Then got billed confirmation and I have convinced myself tango saloon is best now :grinning:
i got no problem with that , color its very personal taste ;-)
i saw rs3 in turbo blue and kemora i dont like tango as its too dark red for my taste also green its nice but to bright
kemora its new nardo so safe color

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Rs31981
I like to have bare primer on car this time with some blue tint to it ;-) now i got s3 wich has no color as many told me white its not color at all hahaha
No hint of blue in Sodomy n Kemora grey mate lol

Reactions: 8YARWY
Lol the way things are going with the world I’ll be getting a facelift exclusive car…..

• Haha
Reactions: Jassyo06
Lol the way things are going with the world I’ll be getting a facelift exclusive car…..

l am now of the Mindset that l don't give a Monkeys Chuff.....think i'll do stint in a cryo chamber and by the time they thaw me oot ma car will be delivered....in Omicron Blue...lol

Last edited:
Reactions: kayemill, 8YARWY and Detail Devil

World and politicians come edjits ...you just could'nt write the script in this current climate even if yer name was Hans Christian Anderson or more like Stephen King....FUBAR

Reactions: 8YARWY
So if i haven’t got a confirmed build week, can i make amendments to my order on my vehicle?
If so, will this cause me to have to pay the inflated 6% after making a change to the spec?

So if i haven’t got a confirmed build week, can i make amendments to my order on my vehicle?
If so, will this cause me to have to pay the inflated 6% after making a change to the spec?

Yes and Yes but call yer dealer to see how much extra it will cost you mate

Reactions: M7