Facelift Sports exhaust - choosing the right part problem for sedan (DAZA)

5Head

Reaction score
Hello RS3 sisters and brothers :)

I bought recently RS3 2017 sedan. Unfortunately it has standard exhaust and I would like to swap it for oem sports exhaust. I found few aftermarket exhausts but the problem is the part number/choosing right part by photo. What part number is the proper one for RS3 Sedan (DAZA)? I thought that 8V0253611B is a proper one but I see a lot of auctions with this number with a description: "for sportback", "for sedan", even I saw photo of normal (silver) exhaust for sedan.

1. What is the key to buy right sports exhaust for my model? 8V0253611B + black tips on photo + "for sedan" in the description..? or what?

2. What's a difference between 8V0253611A, 8V0253611B and 8V0253611D?

3. I heard that lift sports exhaust has black tips, smaller bullet silencers and connecting pipe on the one side (near exhaust tips). The problem is that I see a lot of black tips with smaller bullet silencers but without connecting pipe.. What is this?

4 Example image: Is the following part sufficient for replacement (to change from standard => sports exhaust) ?
73f5f7b84bd9a6ada77d31d69c70

Thanks for any help!
Cheers

I think the easiest, if you are buying used, is to ask from what car it came from. So if it is the same (sedan) and same year range, you should be OK.

Well it's not that easy. A lot of auctions in my country are not by private person but some used part stores :( That's why I wanted to be able to verify it by myself.