Swift Tuning mapping

monkey_lewis

Reverse Gear
Reaction score
has any one used swift tuning as at the moment they are saying they can get 225 from just a map only from my 177bhp a3 quattro 1.8Ti....

thanks

are they based in surrey my mate runs a remapping firm called swift tuning????

I was always told it's 200 BHP out of a TQS with just a basic remap 220 if you start adding stage 2 gear like improved downpipe , exhaust , intercooler etc and even then only if it has a K03s turbo as not all of them do.... i was told that if your car is drive by wire then it will have a K03s turbo but this dosn't sound right to me as my car is drive by wire but it's a 1999 model and to my knowledge the K03s turbo wasn't fitted untill 2000 in the end i've left mine standard as it's pretty much a bullet proof engine running in standard trim and as a daily driver for my limited funds i don't wanna start over stressing an old turbo and clutch..... i'll be interested to see how you get on though

yeah, i have just bought a cold air induction kit from forge and hopefully a decat pipe as well, (with a custom made exhaust) this coupled with a 007p dv and a remap i would be looking at 235-250?

yeah, i have just bought a cold air induction kit from forge and hopefully a decat pipe as well, (with a custom made exhaust) this coupled with a 007p dv and a remap i would be looking at 235-250?

ull need a tip aswell and will probably hit no more than 230. definately not 250!

You would need a front mount intercooler too i would have thought as the TQS only has a small single side mounted one that would not be up to the job

yeah FMIC is the next step i forget about that 1 DUH!! just trying to get the piping, for the route. what is a common mod for the brakes as they seem abit distant after heavy breaking for a while, im gonna try extra ducting for them before maybe upgrading the brakes.

Last edited:
standard smic will be fine unless tracking or driving hard constantly

lol - best re-adjust your expectations dude, unless you find a very happy dyno

its a challenge now! its sooo gotta be done!! and the 2 turbos on the way. yeahill think about this first.....