loudest dump valve on an s3 is ??

cabrio boy

Reaction score
just wondering ive one from awsome that was fitted years ago ?

Get a 007p or 008p from Forge and be happy... atmos valves don't work on these engines... if you want more noise then get a remap and a cone filter

<tuffty/>

mine has a newspeed cone set up and remap just wondered if there was differenyt set ups for different noises ?

mine has a newspeed cone set up and remap just wondered if there was differenyt set ups for different noises ?

As said mate... buy a 007p or 008p and be happy... the ECU will thank you for it... you get more sound after a remap as there is more pressure to release... if you are chasing scooby style noises then that is not really going to happy on a VAG engine without going to a standalone ECU that doesn't care... VAG ECU's work with diverters...

<tuffty/>

Best dump valve I've ever heard is the home made one.

Here's how to do it:

Start your car up and let it warm up
Take it for a spin and when you accelerate hard and change gear make a loud "PA--Chiiiiiiish" noise!!

Best dump valves know to man! Almost better than the air guitar!

What is the difference between a 007 and a 008 or is it dependent on how far it's tuned ?

What is the difference between a 007 and a 008 or is it dependent on how far it's tuned ?

008 is just a newer version that will at some point replace the 007... shorter stroke so more responsive by all accounts but never really tried one personally... they do look good and come with a spring kit too IIRC...

<tuffty/>

I had a Cai with forge 007 which sounded nice.I then changed for a jetex cone filter with a heatshield and now its stupid loud lol sounds good though

008 is just a newer version that will at some point replace the 007... shorter stroke so more responsive by all accounts but never really tried one personally... they do look good and come with a spring kit too IIRC...

<tuffty/>

You must get sooooo bored of saying that same line 40 times a day? lol have you got it saved on your desktop or something so you can just copy and paste? haha