Post pics of your B7 A4/S4!

Yes same !

Reactions: Geordie1970, Roots and Griffin1989
Just read the whole thread, some awesome looking cars there and plenty of inspiration for mods.
Here is mine 3.2 v6 quattro cabriolet. Got it in November and haven't had chance to do anything yet.
Top of my list is
19 wheels can't decide between rs4 s or BBS lms
Brake upgrade
Custom exhaust and new valance
Coilovers
Front splitter
Detailing
Grills and lights

Reactions: Whopper
Just love this car

Last edited:
Maybe old post, but I really like those wheels on B7.
Any details ?

BMW X5 132 (facelift wheels)

19x9 fronts and 19x10 rears, i hade 20mm adaptors front and back 5x112 to 5x120, which made the ET on the front 28, and the rear 25. Anymore questions just drop me a PM :)

Reactions: Neil2014
A few up to date pics of mine now it's been lowered and had new michelins all round and had a multifunction wheel and cruise control fitted

what springs did you fit?

it sits just about right,

Reactions: Neil2014
what springs did you fit?

it sits just about right,

Hi mate, I had the h&r 45mm springs fitted, it does sit just about as good as you'd want and with no real noticeable differance in the feel

Hi mate, I had the h&r 45mm springs fitted, it does sit just about as good as you'd want and with no real noticeable differance in the feel

Sweet

Is that 45mm from the standard springs, or 45mm less than the s line springs?

Sweet

Is that 45mm from the standard springs, or 45mm less than the s line springs?

From standard mate, think the Dtm's are 10/20mm lower than standard so the 45mm h&r's drop in about 25-35mm on the front and my tears didn't move a great deal to be honest.
I prefer it that way though, prefer the nose down stance and still practical for people sitting in the back.

well thought i'd put mine up as i've nearly got it how i want it, it's a 2007 140, so far its had 15mm rear and 10mm front spacers, eibach 35mm springs, l.e.d interior lights, l.e.d number plate lights and side lights, chrome mirror's, tinted the windows, wind deflectors, painted and fitted a rear valance, and 170 milltek from the cat back. any way there you go. cheers gent's.

Attachments

• 2015-01-11 10.25.15_resized.jpg
    2015-01-11 10.25.15_resized.jpg
    167.5 KB · Views: 297
  • 2015-01-10 20.31.07_resized.jpg
    2015-01-10 20.31.07_resized.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 383
  • 2015-01-11 10.27.46_resized.jpg
    2015-01-11 10.27.46_resized.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 282
My 2.0 TDI S-Line Cab.

IMG 8108

IMG 8111

Reactions: dimitar.tuntov.5 and petetheprop
Really nice Phil those wheels look great on it. What's the rear diffuser from? Got any more pics of the rear?

Thanks petetheprop.

The rear diffuser was from a 2009 A4 Cab. Think it's know as the final edition? I'm sure a more knowledgeable member will be able to confirm for us. :)

01669cbf53c36c1cac018da65994d20010407045e0

Our '07 cab, had it since 2009, pretty standard spec
DSC00004

Reactions: petetheprop
Thanks petetheprop.

The rear diffuser was from a 2009 A4 Cab. Think it's know as the final edition? I'm sure a more knowledgeable member will be able to confirm for us. :)

View attachment 47934

Hi PhilUK2015, Your diffuser is nice! I was under the impression that it was OEM on all B7 cabs as I haven't seen different. Ive also seen it on the b6 S4 cab as standard.

Hi PhilUK2015, Your diffuser is nice! I was under the impression that it was OEM on all B7 cabs as I haven't seen different. Ive also seen it on the b6 S4 cab as standard.
Hi Dr,

My findings when searching for this diffuser showed....

This was the (non S4/RS4) B7 diffuser up to 2008:
IMG 7347

Then from 2008 it changed to this:

Never seen the latter on a pre B7 A4 before :think:

Last edited:
Hi Dr,

My findings when searching for this diffuser showed....

This was the (non S4/RS4) B7 diffuser up to 2008:
View attachment 47962

Then from 2008 it changed to this:
View attachment 47964

Never seen the latter on a pre B7 A4 before :think:

Good Pics, I think that proves it. Final edition diffuser sounds about right. Not sure if I can link other websites, but a quick google search showed me all b6 s4 Cabriolet's with the final edition bumper albeit not in the glossy silver finish.

Reactions: PhilUK2015
Good Pics, I think that proves it. Final edition diffuser sounds about right. Not sure if I can link other websites, but a quick google search showed me all b6 s4 Cabriolet's with the final edition bumper albeit not in the glossy silver finish.

Looks like you're spot on!! :anbet:

Just found this 2004(B6) S4 cab with the newer B7 diffuser. I wonder why they only re-introduced it on the last couple of years of the B7 cab?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2004-04-A...3055629?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item48722ad78d

Reactions: petetheprop
New here :D just a few pics of the a4.....have spoiler and twin exit splitter waiting to be painted and new s/s piping and tips to go on. Bought the car standard but with a5s on. Lowered it on coilovers, Cupra splitte, chrome wing mirrors and that's all I think.

Reactions: TOM.S and Brennan
That's sweet mate. Love the wheels, if I put some on my Avant i'd go for something like that. Top work.

Thanks mate, Rotas aren't on at the moment they are 9.5j all round and were scrubbing like your ma doing the dishes, il live out in the back **** of nowhere roads aren't great. Happy enough with the a5s for now but definitely preferred the look of the rotas, might change again I like to be different lol

Reactions: JMGR33N
Haha cool. I love Rota wheels. I had gunmetal Rota slipstream's with polished lips on my Cooper S.

That sounds cool yeh they are a nice wheel

Reactions: JMGR33N
Tv/DVD/mp3/satnav etc headunit really good job also has Bose speakers which are a nice extra

Reactions: Brennan
Looks like you're spot on!! :anbet:

Just found this 2004(B6) S4 cab with the newer B7 diffuser. I wonder why they only re-introduced it on the last couple of years of the B7 cab?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2004-04-A...3055629?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item48722ad78d
View attachment 47971

Haha, but so where you!

Me neither..:think: I think they originally had it as a premium part when purchasing the B6 S4 Cab but thought, F*ck it..we'll it on the B7 Cabs too.

It gives your car a lovely hi-end touch!

View attachment 48073 Tv/DVD/mp3/satnav etc headunit really good job also has Bose speakers which are a nice extra

Hi Ryan, Your Satnav/DVD multimedia player looks great! Im getting similar courtesy of Ebay. As its a double din display, did you have to move the aircon/blower unit down to fill the gap that's usually there?

Hi Ryan, Your Satnav/DVD multimedia player looks great! Im getting similar courtesy of Ebay. As its a double din display, did you have to move the aircon/blower unit down to fill the gap that's usually there?
thanks it's real good job I just have music on an sd card as it holds more than a cd, I'm not sure to be honest I bought the car off a mate who fitted it. Think it was a fairly straight forward fit, yeh my mate got it off eBay aswel.