Post pics of your B7 A4/S4!

thanks it's real good job I just have music on an sd card as it holds more than a cd, I'm not sure to be honest I bought the car off a mate who fitted it. Think it was a fairly straight forward fit, yeh my mate got it off eBay aswel.

Thanks for the info. Looking good

Quattro black edition :respekt:

Attachments

• IMG-20141227-WA112.jpg
    IMG-20141227-WA112.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 361
Reactions: Geordie1970 and JMGR33N
RS4 Grill fitted and applied mesh to the fog surrounds today

Looks sick !
Is RS4 Grill straight swap to the s-line bumper?
Also can you share pictures how you fitted coresponding mesh to Fog suroundings ?

Looks sick !
Is RS4 Grill straight swap to the s-line bumper?
Also can you share pictures how you fitted coresponding mesh to Fog suroundings ?

Really likin that love it in red
emoji106.png

Cheers!!

Yip, RS4 fits S line, bumper off job to swap over.

I don't really have any pictures of the process, just a case of cutting 4 individual sections of mesh for each fog then gluing them in. You can use thin template plastic, card or paper to get the shapes from the fog then transfer over to the mesh. Cut the mesh slightly larger so you can trim back to fit, some bits are better cut with an angle so they meet the fog surround nice and tidy.

Reactions: Steven collins and JMGR33N
photo.php

Working with an iPad that doesn't seem to want to upload, anyway that's my b7 will be fitting xenons soon

Reactions: Louis_Ové, DieselJake and Av4nt
Cheers!!

Yip, RS4 fits S line, bumper off job to swap over.

I don't really have any pictures of the process, just a case of cutting 4 individual sections of mesh for each fog then gluing them in. You can use thin template plastic, card or paper to get the shapes from the fog then transfer over to the mesh. Cut the mesh slightly larger so you can trim back to fit, some bits are better cut with an angle so they meet the fog surround nice and tidy.

Hi Ajax1976,

What you've done looks super!

Did you get the mesh from a company called 'Kamei' in particular the 'Honeycomb Grill' ?

Im flirting with the idea of doing this to my B6 A4 Cabriolet. Im pretty sure it hasnt been done before but should technically be quite straight forward.

Dan.

07/6 speed. White Alcantara/ carbon fiber trim interior.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    162.3 KB · Views: 261
ongoing project...
to do..gloss black grille, gloss black rear lower valance, tints on back and oval exhaust plus b5 perches to sort the rake.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1422022160757.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1422022160757.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 304
  • uploadfromtaptalk1422022200449.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1422022200449.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 336
fair point about wheels but I like a bit of shine but I'm always open for people's opinions. cheerz m8

ongoing project...
to do..gloss black grille, gloss black rear lower valance, tints on back and oval exhaust plus b5 perches to sort the rake.

Definitely like the idea of a gloss black rear lower valance. Its potentially a great in-expensive mod especially if everything else will follow..black badges, smoked windows & rear tail lights. (a very light tint film)

Great. Im staying tuned for this. Im following suit on mine at some point. First stop..gloss black 20" RS6 wheels.

The jury is out for me at min regarding black/gunmetal wheels on my car but ya never know I think the wheels now should stay polished

Agreed, its difficult to know how they will look until you actually have them on. Gun Metal always looks good in my opinion.
Unfortunately I haven't had the car long and haven't really started modding it yet apart from LED upgrades. The wheels and tyre package will arrive next week at some point. When they're on, I'll hit you up so you can see. :icon thumright:

Screenshot 2015 01 26 16 23 47
Thought I would join in with the fun. A couple of pics of my b7 sline. Wheels and suspension change in the next week hopefully

Hi Ben. Nice Car! I think new wheels and suspension will go down a treat. For your B7, I love the DTM bumper kit, both front and back. Seen some unbelievable B7's with that kit in metallic blue

Looks awesome bud. Love the splitter got one of them on mine

Quitting the smokes so needed something to keep me occupied take my mind off cigarettes lol havnt drew since gcse art in 2008, not perfect but looks alryt imo, gave up on the grill lol
11acceac03fea9453d422a966f35b482.jpg

Reactions: Brennan, DieselJake and gary_a4_quattro
My 2.0 tdi s line, with 19" rs4s & 18" bbs pasceras. Now sits as a non runner - engine seized, oil startvation :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 264
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    253.4 KB · Views: 248
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 272
Looks well lad like that colour in them, bbs wheels look the part not a fan of the small plate though, shame about the engine

Reactions: sparkyjay
1424497_10151809998426344_1651634992_n.jpg

old pic now as wheels have changed and lost nearly all the stickers, for a cleaner look

Reactions: Roots and Ryan Winters
Niceee! Where did you get yours done? How does it sound? Is yours a TDI?

I got mine done at fastfit in basingstoke, its a longlife system. Cost £450 in total which i think is good for a fully custom system.

It sounds amazing but i have no middle box :) its pretty loud but not unbearable.

Mines a 1.8t :)

Attachments

• 20150126_093759.jpg
    20150126_093759.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 224