S4 Extended warranty - Advice please

AFN1980

Reaction score
Hi Guys, After some advice. I have a 2010 S4 which is now 4 years old. My extended warranty (provided when i bought the car form audi) expires at the end of the month. Just wondering if it is worth taking out again? Anyone had an experience with the extended warranties form Audi?

The price for comprehensive without roadside is not bad about £700 for a year. I have checked out warranty direct £874 and warranty wise at over £1200.

I wasn't sure if it was worth looking at the named component option.

Any advise would be appreciated. Anyone had an major issues with their S4 mine has covered just over 48k.
Anything i should look out for.

Thanks

I have had the Audi extended named component warranty with mine for the last three years and am very pleased with it. Currently got more work value done than I have actually paid for it, including 2 dual mass flywheels.

I have had the Audi extended named component warranty with mine for the last three years and am very pleased with it. Currently got more work value done than I have actually paid for it, including 2 dual mass flywheels.

That's good to know. Just been looking further into this and comprehensive with Audi for 15K miles and no roadside is £653, Named component is £510. I have not put an excess on this. just thinking of doing that.

do you have unlimited mileage on yours? I was looking and only need 15k but have to pay in full then.

Yes, unlimited mileage, I think its the same with both the Audi policies, the only restriction I have seen regarding mileage is the car has to have less than 100k when the policy is taken out.

Yes, unlimited mileage, I think its the same with both the Audi policies, the only restriction I have seen regarding mileage is the car has to have less than 100k when the policy is taken out.

Cool going to give them a call see what i can work out with them. Thanks for your help