Quality Car Mats

shinsplint

Reaction score
Hi chaps, picked up the new motor and for once i'm going to spend a decent amount on some premium quality mats.

I want a thick deep pile, heavy mats, anti slip, with the right fittings.

Can anyone recommend anywhere to try? probably buy online, so need to make sure the quality is up there before I order.

I checked this place - Professionally tailored car floor mats from Ultimate Car Mats - I was ready to order but then read some reviews :/

Cheers for any help!

I got mine from carmats4u.com | Home page, but £40 for a set of 4 mats (with the pointless rear mats for the TT), I wasn't that overly impressed with the quality.. and there was even a tag on the drivers mat with the 'Carmats4u' logo, which I didn't like.

They aren't terrible quality, but they were the 'luxury' mats, and to me there aren't anything special.

Cheers jo0o,

I was actually just on their site looking at the exclusive and platinum ones. I dont think I can justifty the cost of the platinum ones at £99.00 ! But they can send samples I noticed, so i've requested that.

I know a few people have been getting the Autostyle mats recently. I don't have them myself but if you do a search you should turn up the people that have them.

I bought a set of 'premium tailored' from Cyberspares ltd on Ebay. Had them just over two years now and they are only just starting to wear around the edge of the double thickness heel pad, at least as good as the original Audi ones that were in the car when I bought it. £35 delivered for 4