What have you done to your 8V today?

Sorry to change the subject but just wondered wot mode is the most populor for you guys to drive in? For say popping around town?
Think it might be to do with my age but im allways in dynamic mode....:racer:

Individual so I can turn off fake dynamic engine sound, everything else dynamic or when im feeling the bumps too much comfort mode

Reactions: DH81, Rob2k68 and 24styles
My car is pretty much always in individual mode (everything dynamic except steering which is comfort), predominantly with the gearbox in D, I just pop it down to S when I want to go fast. The only time it's not set like that is when I'm on long motorway runs (driving across Europe) when I'll stick it in efficiency mode and trundle along at 70.

My car is pretty much always in individual mode (everything dynamic except steering which is comfort), predominantly with the gearbox in D, I just pop it down to S when I want to go fast. The only time it's not set like that is when I'm on long motorway runs (driving across Europe) when I'll stick it in efficiency mode and trundle along at 70.

Yea i do the same on the motorways try to stay at 70 haha

Yea i do the same on the motorways try to stay at 70 haha

Well I only do that on very long runs I managed 420 miles on a single tank when I drove to the south of Italy in the summer (stuck to 70 in E mode the whole way, it was a dull drive) - I was massively impressed though as my average mpg when I'm at home cutting around town and commuting to work is about 26, well it does get significantly lower from time to time

Well I only do that on very long runs I managed 420 miles on a single tank when I drove to the south of Italy in the summer (stuck to 70 in E mode the whole way, it was a dull drive) - I was massively impressed though as my average mpg when I'm at home cutting around town and commuting to work is about 26, well it does get significantly lower from time to time

Yea 420 thats pretty impressive! Mine is only a weekend and weeknight toy so my mpg is low 20's as im mainly just out around town

Bath time....

IMG 2450

Reactions: albu, Simon L, sjbarneS3 and 4 others
:yahoo:Had Eibach Sportline lowering springs fitted today, plus laser alignment.
Chuffed to bits with the results :racer:

Reactions: xBox, Jassyo06, Fiddie and 6 others
Picked her up from the garage!! Woo hoo..
Too cold and dark for a wash tho. :-(

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Rob2k68
View attachment 74588 :yahoo:Had Eibach Sportline lowering springs fitted today, plus laser alignment.
Chuffed to bits with the results :racer:
Looks great! You should've waited two weeks or so for the alignment though, the springs will need to settle and your alignment will be out again

Reactions: Rob2k68
Looks great! You should've waited two weeks or so for the alignment though, the springs will need to settle and your alignment will be out again

Good lord Marc, Santa's been working out....................... !! :hubbahubba:

Reactions: Jassyo06, MA3RC and Rob2k68
Lol yeah i hope they have fixed it properly!! Time will tell. :)

Reactions: Jassyo06
Balls... is that right?

Think they will always do the alignment after changing springs as a matter of course mine did too and all 3 quotes I got included this. Interesting if it changes though that could well happen but mine are still the same ride height as when fitted 91mm from wheel rim to arch measured vertically on all 4 corners.

Might be worth taking some measurements now and then after 2 weeks or 200 miles.

Reactions: sjbarneS3
Think they will always do the alignment after changing springs as a matter of course mine did too and all 3 quotes I got included this. Interesting if it changes though that could well happen but mine are still the same ride height as when fitted 91mm from wheel rim to arch measured vertically on all 4 corners.

Might be worth taking some measurements now and then after 2 weeks or 200 miles.

Good call, I'll do that tomorrow

Reactions: Rob2k68

Personal short plate on tonight :superman:

Very nice mate.........................not as short as mine though...........................goddamit, I knew that wasn't gonna sound right!!

Reactions: Jassyo06, AndyB-S3 and 24styles
Very nice mate.........................not as short as mine though...........................goddamit, I knew that wasn't gonna sound right!!

Be nice if i could loose the T.....im pretty happy about having a bigger one :footy:

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Simon L
Since Audi cheaped out and didn't include side storage nets in the boot (trunk) of my S3 sedan, I got three of these. One for the back of the rear seat, one for each side (I've attached one over the unused rear storage compartment and the other across the little recessed shelf).

I don't plan on putting anything in them that weighs a lot so they will work perfect. Looks OEM which is good as they mold to the shape of the liner and they are removable.

Sure, a small thing but works for me :)

Attachments

• nets.JPG
    nets.JPG
    29.5 KB · Views: 198
Reactions: Jassyo06
Since Audi cheaped out and didn't include side storage nets in the boot (trunk) of my S3 sedan, I got three of these. One for the back of the rear seat, one for each side (I've attached one over the unused rear storage compartment and the other across the little recessed shelf).

I don't plan on putting anything in them that weighs a lot so they will work perfect. Looks OEM which is good as they mold to the shape of the liner and they are removable.

Inventive lol

So where is the Finished result...you do know Iron X will take the silver paint off the wheel hubs...if your car is new that is..?so whats the cure time on the quarts coating

Dear jassyo06,

Regarding the iron x, before the first application I asked a professional detailer and told me that if you remove before it dries there is no problem. Since today I have never had any issue with that.

According the Cquartz cure time I left it about 24 h.

Here are some pictures. I have been running 2 days after the detailing.
34656cde90fe3b9cdd19c3816e830585.jpg

951a5ce4d94df85d39716967eaf574ea.jpg

8086b9061d908d0d1707fa2c279f75e5.jpg

812dce73e7499c94d6a0deca0b8fd34a.jpg

ff74ca5129d374d412a50410e2797ca2.jpg

94a6e289ec2ddf52befe86a545162504.jpg

I hope it likes.

PD; sorry for the mobile quality pictures.

Regards.

Reactions: vacant and Jassyo06
Dear jassyo06,

Regarding the iron x, before the first application I asked a professional detailer and told me that if you remove before it dries there is no problem. Since today I have never had any issue with that.

According the Cquartz cure time I left it about 24 h.

Here are some pictures. I have been running 2 days after the detailing.
34656cde90fe3b9cdd19c3816e830585.jpg

951a5ce4d94df85d39716967eaf574ea.jpg

8086b9061d908d0d1707fa2c279f75e5.jpg

812dce73e7499c94d6a0deca0b8fd34a.jpg

ff74ca5129d374d412a50410e2797ca2.jpg

94a6e289ec2ddf52befe86a545162504.jpg

I hope it likes.

Regards.
Love the finish and the chrome roof rails

Tacky - yes or no ?

Daughter wants to buy something for the new car - limited budget

da521ee54bb8922753b088f8fd8f53b8.jpg

...................****** awful.............next question?? lol

Fair enough. Daughter found them. I'll suggest she keep looking.

Hey don't listen to us bunch of bellends Warwick.............if u like em go for it....... :)

Reactions: sjbarneS3 and WarwickL
Was the daughter who found them and who liked them. She doesn't have a lot of money and wanted to buy something for the car

Feedback seems consistent :)

Your making me feel bad now! I know what the budget thing is like, my daughter is trying to get a job at the moment so very limited funds but she insisted on paying for something so I bought a clear case and tempered glass screen protector for my Galaxy S6................ total cost £6.46!! lol

Wishy washy day! Just before the rain came along :shrug:. Glad it's done though and got to try out my new Autosmart Duet shampoo. Leaves some great results:

Reactions: sjbarneS3, AndyB-S3, albu and 1 other person

Where might I locate these?