Pioneer SPH-DA120

They just seem a little old fashioned to me. The ui on them is not logical. I think ill try to live with it for a couple of months and see how i get on.

Excuse me if i come across as uneducated but i am new to the audi world. I have just bought a 2009 S3 sportback and i am thrilled with it but not that happy with the head unit. would like some advice on on what it can do and what it cant. for instance, i dont like the fact you cant input full post code search. Are there any threads where i can learn what i can do with the rns-e. can i add functionality?

yeah mate i have one of these on mine, it is really good and it is compatible with your iphone really good, only problem with it is that maps only work when your phone is plugged in and it uses the apple maps not google maps and most of the time takes you a really long way! but has improved the sound quality in the car. If you do decide to get it, use dynamic sounds as their wiring kit is cheaper then other places and is compatible with your steering wheel controls! :welcoming:

In addition to what leshkin says which is spot on (I've used it on audio lots of times and it really does help) we need more on what you want from a system. For many it could be 'worth it', however you define worth in this case. For others not at all.

What do you want? Stella Audio quality? Amazing sat nav? Touchscreen? Something easy to fit yourself? Integration with Phone services? Is price a concern? Bluetooth? streaming? It to cook your tea and tickle your fancy?

People will help if you throw us more information & also use all the information that is to hand with a bit of search effort.

I am mate, nice unit only downside for me is that I don't have steering wheel controls so have to look where I'm pressing while driving! Lol