Just Done Full Bulb Upgrade - Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 15% Off This Week! - Enter Code "PAY15" @ www.aurorabulbs.com

PAY DAY 15 oFF

Reactions: Bristle Hound
Fair enough I might pick them up from you as I'm not that far from you.

Typical, bought the other ones a week or so ago and out comes an upgraded version, :blue:
JG

Reactions: bonifacy87
@ properjp
Do you ship to southern ireland is there a fixed price?

Looking for the reverse lights and interior light led bulbs
Cheers for the reply

Thanks for that just on the phone at the moment will look at what I need or if you want pm and we can sort out the extra fee
Thanks
Ger

That's the ones those and the interior lights as well as the postage what's the total thanks

All have worked well apart from my reverse light. They flag up a error on the dash.

Do they need coding out with vcds? So would you have a set of steps i could follow?

Cheers
Bobby

Hi properjp, I was thinking fog, reverse and license plate lights. I know fog lights sure does not trigger error since they are the same as oem.

Hi properjp, I was thinking fog, reverse and license plate lights. I know fog lights sure does not trigger error since they are the same as oem.

Fog and number plate will be fine for sure. Some cars do struggle with reverse but the most likely not to cause errors will be - http://www.aurorabulbs.com/products...high-power-pair-500-lumens?variant=1086997919

If you have VCDS it's very easy to code reverse lights for no errors and you can run some super bright CREE bulbs ;)

I have access to VCDS. These 5W5 in the link are for reverse lights but not CREE right? I will browse website little more.

Looks really good mate, did the same with mine as soon as I got it. Easy mod for significant improvement.

Reactions: properjp
Status
Not open for further replies.