New owner

Yeah mate l spent 5 hours on my car yesterday and l need to go out this afternoon and l am sure as hell not using it so l will just speak nice to avril
"Hey darling can l " lol

Got mine done yesterday too and persuaded my clan (inc slightly hungover daughter) to venture out to Brighton for a wee shop, movie and Pizza Express after...........turned out nice after all :)

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Sandra
Sorry been working away. Dam you guys have been busy lol.

Only have a quick pic will try an do more at weekend

Forget that wont let me upload it doh...

Reactions: Simon L
Come on Shaun get yer act together!!

Dropbox, photobucket, imageshack..........take yer pick mate ;)

Come on Shaun get yer act together!!

Dropbox, photobucket, imageshack..........take yer pick mate ;)

Hi mate l have tried to posts photos today as well and the site wont let me upload them...they ain't too large either, l tried to upload a photo i had posted before nope..."Error Occurred" Hmmm

Hi mate l have tried to posts photos today as well and the site wont let me upload them...they ain't too large either, l tried to upload a photo i had posted before nope..."Error Occurred" Hmmm

Fair enough mate, there must be a temp fault with the site..........sure they'll fix it soon :footy:

Sorry its taken so long.... Only have this one, will try an get some more tomorrow.

Still unsure of the quattro writing on the back doors, might have to come off yet.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    469.5 KB · Views: 157
Reactions: AndyB-S3, Simon L and Jassyo06
Sorry its taken so long.... Only have this one, will try an get some more tomorrow.

Still unsure of the quattro writing on the back doors, might have to come off yet.

quattro...Decal's look UBER...dont takem off

You think, im still unsure of them. Thing is its not proper quattro is it. So seems abit wrong. Even tho they have a quattro badge on the dash. Ill leave it an see how it goes. Awesome car tho, coming from a mapped 8l this thing is still in a different league speed wise...

You think, im still unsure of them. Thing is its not proper quattro is it. So seems abit wrong. Even tho they have a quattro badge on the dash. Ill leave it an see how it goes. Awesome car tho, coming from a mapped 8l this thing is still in a different league speed wise...[/QUOTE
]
Proper Quattro???? If Audi says it's a Quattro car,then who are we to say different av the black decals,but black on white looks better

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    795 KB · Views: 135
Reactions: Jassyo06, Jay_A and Simon L
Finally managed to take some pictures..... New set of wheels coming shortly, not sure which yet tho. An maybe an exhaust.

Have you done Launch Control now?
I do it at every opportunity....only upto the speedlimit ofcourse!

Nope. Not tried it yet. Surely cant be good for it, thats a lot of stress to go under.... But i bet it is epic lol

My last car was an 8l in blue. Never owned a white car. Liking at moment.....

Reactions: Jassyo06