S3 Saloon Ordered - Build week 3

Burnsa89

Reaction score
Morning,

Been following the forum for a while now before i finally decided to take the plunge and order the S3 Saloon.

Wouldnt mind some feedback on my finance quote...

£462 a month, 8000 miles a year, £1500 deposit

Spec

S3 Saloon - Glacier White - Stronic

Advance Key
Tech Pack
Interior Light Pack
Hold Assist
Privacy Glass
Comfort Pack (Adaptive Cruis + Park front & Rear)
Black Styling Pack
Inlays 3D Black
Door Mirrors Elec Folding
High Beam Assist
Bang & Olufsen
Sports Seats

Reactions: cpc_s3
Morning,

Been following the forum for a while now before i finally decided to take the plunge and order the S3 Saloon.

Wouldnt mind some feedback on my finance quote...

£462 a month, 8000 miles a year, £1500 deposit

Spec

S3 Saloon - Glacier White - Stronic

Advance Key
Tech Pack
Interior Light Pack
Hold Assist
Privacy Glass
Comfort Pack (Adaptive Cruis + Park front & Rear)
Black Styling Pack
Inlays 3D Black
Door Mirrors Elec Folding
High Beam Assist
Bang & Olufsen
Sports Seats
Seems like a pretty good deal and is a lovely spec , I've also just ordered the same car albeit slightly more options and I was quoted less a month but I was putting a larger deposit. Did you go for the super sports seats , or the standard sports seats ?

I went for the super sports seat , thought it was a no brainer considering you get lumbar support thrown in

Reactions: zee23
Where did you get that deal from?

According to the audi finance calculator I managed to get 462 per month with 1500 down and 4 years (10k miles per year) that's before adding any options.

Bought it from Crewe Audi ... I'm a pretty good customer of theirs .. This is Audi number 5 ... They discounted the car by 13%

Bought it from Crewe Audi ... I'm a pretty good customer of theirs .. This is Audi number 5 ... They discounted the car by 13%
Was going to say, that's a helluva discount. I've got a similar spec minus the advanced key, high beam assist and B&O and I came in at £407/month with 5k down, 10k miles. Wanted the B&O so bad but my finance was capped to £400/month. So I'm jealous of your percentage! Think I got about 9% anyway so can't complain really...:whistle2:

I tried to add mono pur extended leather at the last minute but the car had gone confirmed :( .... Looking forward to it coming though

I tried to add mono pur extended leather at the last minute but the car had gone confirmed :( .... Looking forward to it coming though

How long after you ordered it did it get confirmed? Mine was ordered last week and I'm still chopping and changing things.

Sportsback in Sepang blue with black styling. Cannot decide wether to keep the black or go for the chrome instead, decisions, decisions.

I can't decide on swapping the Black styling for the Advanced key instead. I've gone way over my budget as it is so I don't want to push for both.

Also had a email from the dealer saying delivery has come forward an awful lot, from late April/May it's now mid March delivery

Last edited:
3 weeks after ... And they said once it goes confirmed there is no chance of changing anything.

I love the sepang blue. Personally I think the chrome looks best with the sepang blue. Black plack more suit to white and grey in my opinion.

I have signed up to the car tracker and mine stars production on the 11th Jan

3 weeks after ... And they said once it goes confirmed there is no chance of changing anything.

I love the sepang blue. Personally I think the chrome looks best with the sepang blue. Black plack more suit to white and grey in my opinion.

I have signed up to the car tracker and mine stars production on the 11th Jan

I have signed up but nothing showing as of yet. I had a white 8p last year and that looked great with the Black pack. I may try to find some good quality pictures of both and go from there.

£1500 deposit lost more running for a bus...lol cracking deal mate,cracking spec...

I put down £17500, the maximum, that was the value of my px. I get £2000 back on collection and a GFV of £10000 for £305 per month on my spec. I went through all the options offered and found this to be a good deal.

I put down £17500, the maximum, that was the value of my px. I get £2000 back on collection and a GFV of £10000 for £305 per month on my spec. I went through all the options offered and found this to be a good deal.

Andru....for Example....£5000 DEPOSIT....10-5% discount 8k miles/annum on a £40K Audi S3 £418....You shouldnt have paid such a large deposit if you dont intend changing your car at say 24 months....

lf l where buying a new S3 just now...I would'nt settle for anything less than 12% deposit,as the frsher looking car is due in the summer for pre orders

I was the same, I wanted to add the audi sound system as I'd gone for the tech pack it seemed silly just to have the standard system but i missed out by 3 days :box: I'm the same! I was told ithat would arrive the middle of February and I might get it the first week in January now it's in the UK!

Welcome to the forum mate..................cracking spec you've ordered there!

How long after you ordered it did it get confirmed? Mine was ordered last week and I'm still chopping and changing things.

Sportsback in Sepang blue with black styling. Cannot decide wether to keep the black or go for the chrome instead, decisions, decisions.

I can't decide on swapping the Black styling for the Advanced key instead. I've gone way over my budget as it is so I don't want to push for both.

Also had a email from the dealer saying delivery has come forward an awful lot, from late April/May it's now mid March delivery
It's nothing to do with how long after you order it gets locked. It's how many weeks to build week.

Reactions: Andru8
Andru....for Example....£5000 DEPOSIT....10-5% discount 8k miles/annum on a £40K Audi S3 £418....You shouldnt have paid such a large deposit if you dont intend changing your car at say 24 months....

lf l where buying a new S3 just now...I would'nt settle for anything less than 12% deposit,as the frsher looking car is due in the summer for pre orders

The only problem I had was my BMW was worth more than the £17500 that's why I had the £2000 cash back on collection. I intend to keep it for the 3 years, as long as I don't get bored with it. Hopefully I won't. With the £10000 GFV I should have a healthy deposit for a new car, whatever that may be. I'll be 54 by that time and may go for a little white Fiesta to pootle around in :)

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Simon L
What's the current order to receipt time on an S3 Saloon ?
Well I placed an S3 saloon order on the 2nd of December. Got a build an estimated build week of 4 from my dealer but the tracker says week 3. And estimated delivery in week 8. But I won't get it registered until 1st week of March. So roughly 10-12 weeks taking into the Christmas and new year factory closures.

Reactions: Andru8
But there are lots of variables. You may get a dealer slot which brings it forward. I think some options (particularly fancy paint) can push it out.
From comments on here in the past it seems that some dealers can get preference.

So a bit of a closed book.

Where did you get that deal from?

According to the audi finance calculator I managed to get 462 per month with 1500 down and 4 years (10k miles per year) that's before adding any options.

Nearly this time last year well February to be precise l was offered a S3 sports back £43,000 give or take a few quid with £5k down over 47 months 8k miles /year £467/month but that's with 14-5% discount so really a bit strange pay £419 a month with just a £1500 deposit

My spec is in my signature £3000 deposit £399 over 48 months

First of all my dealer came back with repayments of £476,i said my budget is £400,with a lot of haggling got it down to £399 a month

Reactions: Jassyo06
First of all my dealer came back with repayments of £476,i said my budget is £400,with a lot of haggling got it down to £399 a month
Not sure if my deal is good or not....£10000(value given on my 8p) as deposit 5k a year £270 a month for 48 months.
Spec of car is basic just saloon,dsg, Glacier white and usual stuff (standard mag ride, sat nav leather etc)..
They did put front and rear parking sensors on for me for nothing (decent job done they look factory spec.)
Oh and two full tanks of fuel (1 when picked car up,2 when car went back for sensors to be fitted)...
What are everyone's thoughts??

Not sure if my deal is good or not....£10000(value given on my 8p) as deposit 5k a year £270 a month for 48 months.
Spec of car is basic just saloon,dsg, Glacier white and usual stuff (standard mag ride, sat nav leather etc)..
They did put front and rear parking sensors on for me for nothing (decent job done they look factory spec.)
Oh and two full tanks of fuel (1 when picked car up,2 when car went back for sensors to be fitted)...
What are everyone's thoughts??

Swings and roundabouts mate for example £5000 deposit 6k miles on a £40k Audi will cost around £420 a month £150 more than your payments but over 4 years equates to the same

Reactions: pburv
Swings and roundabouts mate for example £5000 deposit 6k miles on a £40k Audi will cost around £420 a month £150 more than your payments but over 4 years equates to the same
Oh well not too bad then(Worried I was being 'reemed' by the dealers)...:sex:

Ihi new to the forum here!
've just ordered an s3 sportback with
Audi sound system
Comfort pack with front and rear sensors
Panoramic roof
Interior light pack
Electric lumbar control
Electric folding mirrors
Hill hold assist
Privacy glass

I put £5000 down with roughly 11% discount, 10,000 miles and monthly payments are £339 pm over 48 months

Anyone think that sounds ok?

Cheers

S3 Saloon Manual
Sepang
Front and Rear Sensors
Reversing Camera
Auto Hold
Folding Mirrors
B&O
Rain and Light Pack

1% deposit
492PM

Works well for me.

Car is now built according to the tracker. It is now at quality control. Pretty hopeful it will be here for march 1st. Had a look at quite a few pictures on the forum and noticed the LED lights seem to be quite a popular option! Feel i may of missed a tricked there!! Anybody retrofitted a pair? I seen hazzydays will do it for £3750 plus vat !!!

Spend a few euro and get an Erwin report - picked up a few unusual items for our car before it got delivered that meant I was able to talk to the dealer about it before the car arrived (euro tune and some other stuff)

Hope you don't get a hatch by mistake?
It has happened.

Reactions: WarwickL
Its my mate who i ordered it through , our friendship will be terminated if a hatch turns up !!

Reactions: Simon L
Its my mate who i ordered it through , our friendship will be terminated if a hatch turns up !!

giphy.gif

My last S3 was a hatchback !! I needed something a little more business like this time :grimacing:

Attachments

• 04C28A1B-814D-4767-A835-06288B491DE6.JPG
    04C28A1B-814D-4767-A835-06288B491DE6.JPG
    86.2 KB · Views: 169