What have you done to your Audi A4 B7 today?

Disconnected the MAF and runs better.....even just blipping the throttle.

Just waiting on my new set of 5 lobed security star bits to arrive so I can clean it.....why do they have to use stupid fastenings?

Fingers crossed it sorts it.

Reactions: tony mc
because they are german carl , and I will ask zee questions....haha

Reactions: Dani_B19
Disconnected the MAF and runs better.....even just blipping the throttle.

Just waiting on my new set of 5 lobed security star bits to arrive so I can clean it.....why do they have to use stupid fastenings?

Fingers crossed it sorts it.

whats it like running with a disconnected MAF?

Well it wasn't the MAF as VCDS says its well inside the parameters....I did try to do a boost leak test with VCDS but can't seem to find it.

Looks like I'm taking the undertrays off tomorrow as I have a feeling it's turbo to intercooler pipe that's split a little as when I first got the car I noticed a little oil residue on it at the top. I tightened the jubilee clip a little and wiped it clean......its stayed clean for a long while, but last time I had the bumper off there was a little more oil on it which seems it maybe misting again.

Fingers crossed its this as when the engine turns off Darth Vader isn't as loud.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Put two 2GB SD cards in and it works, although the file name looks pump on the dash display., it shows the start and end of the title including the mp3 bit.

tomorrow will be a small quattro badge instead on the new large grill one!

Hi mate, what front discs you running on the avant they look bigger than normal!

Iv got s4 brakes all round mate 345 at the front from 312 and 300 at the back from 255, feels class got hel hoses and 5.1 fluid too. They are big probably hasn't helped my power to weight ratio in the tank haha and I can't put my 16" winter wheels on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: dimitar.tuntov.5
My job for today ! Will update pictures later on

093b946c1652efa027affef08280e0e2.jpg

Reactions: Dani_B19, Baka, James.c and 3 others
Not today but had my alloys refurbished last week, and my tyres now stay up!

still waiting on my stickers been over a week now, how long did yours take to turn up mate

still waiting on my stickers been over a week now, how long did yours take to turn up mate

I had to message sandra to tell her I've ordered them, they only took a couple of days after that.

old one out new one in, it dose feel a lot better now
20170205 105402

20170205 105517

Reactions: James.c
been out to get some plants for my fish, hit a brand spanking new crater in the road ( couldn't avoid due to on coming traffic) caught the edge of my nearside front rim, safe to say it a refub job......arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

probably a good opportunity for a complete colour change now, just a pain that I happened now.

nout worse Rob mate, my old man knacked one of mine parking it up, could of killed the old boy there and then, lol

on another note what fish you got mate

It's sods law sunday tony.....anyway damage is done now may have a go at the local council as it s new crater and wasn't there yesterday.
on the fish front tony , it was some plants for the wife goldfish to munch on , I used to have some serious tropical setups ...some years ago , mostly south American species inc some very big cats also I used to be really into planted aquariums with all the co2 fertilization etc, they used to grow like the jungle..lol but sadly work load increased and I didn't have as much time to look after them so let it all go to a friend.

f314cfc363838054039eab001b3985ee.jpg
65e3853d4969d7298511196a218d9be3.jpg

Rewrapped a piece of my trim as the vinyl started to lift. Happy with it now here's a couple of pictures

Reactions: Toblahoe, Jimbo d and tony mc
i got a mixed community tank at the mo Rob but it change's every few years, and yes mate you cant beat a planted tank

What gear knob is that? Any better pics?

Its one I had made. Its freezing in winter but I love it. Nice weight to it I'll see if I can find a link to the guy that made it

Reactions: Dani_B19
Changed my drivers side window regulator as the cable had started to fray and was making a right racket.
Thanks to Mike from parts for the bits, very reasonably priced for Oem bits, considering second hand ones were nearly as expensive.
Job took and hour and a half and most of the skin of my hand lol.
Got the gas strut to change on the bonnet, does anyone else only have one on the cab or am i missing one?

Iv got s4 brakes all round mate 345 at the front from 312 and 300 at the back from 255, feels class got hel hoses and 5.1 fluid too. They are big probably hasn't helped my power to weight ratio in the tank haha and I can't put my 16" winter wheels on
emoji19.png

Oooo love big brakes! Is it a straight swap for the discs or do you need the calipers too, I've got a set of brembo yellow 4 pots in the garage collecting dust!

Decided to clean my interior some before/after pics.
665f229822393c094463af18a2226b68.jpg
1e0010c306a94d243e7b252f1954ff46.jpg
af1f62e56541d6c6785579544760fd03.jpg
acd04e85d338e2ce940e793e3e356963.jpg
Not sure what the stain was in the 2nd set of photos i was scrubbing it with a nail brush and APC and it was coming up brown like caramel or coke. Previous owner must of spilt a full bottle of it took me 30 mins to scrub it all out was worse than it looks in the pictures

Oooo love big brakes! Is it a straight swap for the discs or do you need the calipers too, I've got a set of brembo yellow 4 pots in the garage collecting dust!

get them on mate you'll love the difference they make
20170121 110241

today I had another quote to refub my recently modified front nearside, £90 standing charge to refub or repaint a single 18" alloy, talkabout ripoff southern Britain......wont be paying that much under any circumstance, they quoted me £360 to repaint all 4 wheels , I can go back to wheelbase and get 4 exact replacement rials for another £80 , kinda makes refurbing a pointless exercise.