facelift saloon - get your orders in quick for the pre-faclift lol

That'll be your 2017 A3 s-line interior.

audi_a3_interior_hd.jpg

Reactions: Jassyo06
Av no doubt they will make some very slight changes to the interior,virtual **** pit and all that car app gash...Virtual cockpit awesome on a A3 with the retractable Tech pack screen that's a winner full stop....that's what Audi Interiors are all about, the Whaow factor..l do like the steering wheel on the TTS....would be nice to see that on a A3.
Audi Matrix headlights are also a winner and must for me....been in a Audi and witnessed how they perform, awesome in bad visibility and look awesome,l also expect some new alloy wheel styles

As for RS3 SEDAN....having 400 bhp....dont think so,as the USA power plants/emissions are always lower than the UK power plants
l know in the Father land there maybe a RS3 Plus with around 400bhp with Carbon Ceramic Brakes....Cant see that here in the UK. As the UK doesnt have the RS7 Plus/RS6 Plus or even the S8 Plus which are out just now

Ps that photoshop of the lnterior/dashboard would have looked a lot better with Lunatic Silver Leather...lol

Av no doubt they will make some very slight changes to the interior,virtual **** pit and all that car app gash...Virtual cockpit awesome on a A3 with the retractable Tech pack screen that's a winner full stop....that's what Audi Interiors are all about, the Whaow factor..l do like the steering wheel on the TTS....would be nice to see that on a A3.
Audi Matrix headlights are also a winner and must for me....been in a Audi and witnessed how they perform, awesome in bad visibility and look awesome,l also expect some new alloy wheel styles

As for RS3 SEDAN....having 400 bhp....dont think so,as the USA power plants/emissions are always lower than the UK power plants
l know in the Father land there maybe a RS3 Plus with around 400bhp with Carbon Ceramic Brakes....Cant see that here in the UK. As the UK doesnt have the RS7 Plus/RS6 Plus or even the S8 Plus which are out just now

Ps that photoshop of the lnterior/dashboard would have looked a lot better with Lunatic Silver Leather...lol

Think the "Plus" models are available in the U.K now. Was having a play on the configurator and could spec an RS6 plus. What a beast!

Think the "Plus" models are available in the U.K now. Was having a play on the configurator and could spec an RS6 plus. What a beast!
Will have a look Chris...Cheers....RS6 is my fave Audi...eh....big BEASTY...lol

Yip they are...they have been available in fatherland since November....am going for a wee configure...just now Dream on Jassy...lol

Ah RS performance...as they are known it the UK.....LOL

£10,725...Jus for the Dynamic Package Plus......lol...Bargain Audi....lol

Got me RS7 Peformance up to £122k....lol and its not even fully loaded....Me son says..on a bare RS6/7....Audi dont make mucho profit at all.....Profit lays in the options.....now who in their right mind aint going option a RS6/7/S8

Last edited:
Reactions: Simon L
£10,725...Jus for the Dynamic Package Plus......lol...Bargain Audi....lol
Tell me about it! I've tried all type of man maths possible but it's not going to happen. I'd have to earn double what I earn now to make it feasible and then it would also mean having to buy a second car as the other half wouldn't drive it. We had an A6 before the S3 and she was too scared of the size of it (the car that is!)
One day my friend.... one day

Looks like a photochop to me...

Of course it is! I did the photoshopping based on what I think it'll look like!

Here's how it could look in the highly unlikely event that more parts from the TT are recycled for the A3.

audi_a3_interior_hd.jpg

Excuse the rushed, dodgy photoshop... but I'd love the dash to get even more minimal than it is. The TT interior is as perfect as any interior I've sat in and should be the template for all future models imo. The new A4 is good, but I was left slightly disappointed that the big screen couldn't fold away.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Dave-o
Of course it is! I did the photoshopping based on what I think it'll look like!

Here's how it could look in the highly unlikely event that more parts from the TT are recycled for the A3.

audi_a3_interior_hd.jpg

Excuse the rushed, dodgy photoshop... but I'd love the dash to get even more minimal than it is. The TT interior is as perfect as any interior I've sat in and should be the template for all future models imo. The new A4 is good, but I was left slightly disappointed that the big screen couldn't fold away.

Yer on a mission mate

You're right Warwick. If you look at the original photo the front end dimensions are all wrong. The right light cluster is closer to the 'camera' than the left and yet the front right of the car looks smaller!

Case closed, it's a botched artists impression. Will await some accurate info :)
It doesn't get anymore accurate than this.

Saw that on the RS3 board.

Reactions: keenu, S3LVX and pburv
It doesn't get anymore accurate than this.

Saw that on the RS3 board.

Well not much more to say....other than when is it coming to the UK...Nice one gamegenie...:friends:

Reactions: keenu, Bristle Hound, gamegenie and 2 others
After that vid i'm sold. I definitely think it could have been more aggressive with the arches etc, but I am a big fan of my s3 8v saloon and this would be a nice step up especially if the rs4 will only come as a wagon again.

Reactions: pburv
Why are they waiting till end 2017 to release it though ?

If nothing else this will lead to far better offers being available on the current Sportback RS3.

If nothing else this will lead to far better offers being available on the current Sportback RS3.

No..it wont......there's still a 4-6 months waiting list for it...for individual spec

Reactions: Snake Pliskin
Someone in the RS3 section has managed a 6% discount on a £46k car, but this is probably an exception rather than the norm.

No..it wont......there's still a 4-6 months waiting list for it...for individual spec

I expect it will.
You'd have to be mad to order a Sportback if there's a Saloon version just round the corner.
If (still a pretty big if) the RS3 Saloon gets released in UK, there will be far better offers available to those that still want a Sportback.

Why would you want a saloon over a Sportback?? :whistle2:

Reactions: Terminator x, pburv and Snake Pliskin
I'd be going Sportback! I like the saloon but I'm a hot hatch man, so that's that!

Someone in the RS3 section has managed a 6% discount on a £46k car, but this is probably an exception rather than the norm.

l got offered 9% at the start for the red yin....then it went to 10-5% **** it,they could have given me 14/15% for that specific car, personally l would'nt have taken it,not my car spec,but each to their own.

They are all at it,as l said before..its being in the right place at the right time for the right car...Me son said...when a high spec RS3 hits there showroom and cant sell...they will discount it.....far more,they have got to accept high end Prestige Models from Audi...every month in every Model line up...so thats what l am waiting on

Ps....£40,000 spec price Audi S3.....AFTER ONE YEAR....10k miles,Audi said......drum roll.... wait for it........£24,500...my car has depreciated £15,500

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Snake Pliskin and pburv
l got offered 9% at the start for the red yin....then it went to 10-5% **** it,they could have given me 14/15% for that specific car, personally l would'nt have taken it,not my car spec,but each to their own.

They are all at it,as l said before..its being in the right place at the right time for the right car...Me son said...when a high spec RS3 hits there showroom and cant sell...they will discount it.....far more,they have got to accept high end Prestige Models from Audi...every month in every Model line up...so thats what l am waiting on

Ps....£40,000 spec price Audi S3.....AFTER ONE YEAR....10k miles,Audi said......drum roll.... wait for it........£24,500...my car has depreciated £15,500

Totally agree mate ... Gotta be the right car and specification is ultra important !!!!

Reactions: Jassyo06 and pburv
Ps....£40,000 spec price Audi S3.....AFTER ONE YEAR....10k miles,Audi said......drum roll.... wait for it........£24,500...my car has depreciated £15,500 OUCH!:whip:

I take it the finance settlement figure was quite a bit higher than that!
Now you know why I'm waiting just a bit longer to get out of mine! ;)

confirmation RS3 saloon release is August 2017 so a long wait Guys ...

Audi

Reactions: pburv and Jassyo06
I take it the finance settlement figure was quite a bit higher than that!
Now you know why I'm waiting just a bit longer to get out of mine! ;)
I am only under £4k negative equity mate
Well £3600 would break even come October November
I may just wait til then,and order a 17 plate car
The sensible angel on my left shoulder tells me that lol
The wee devil on the other says says the total opposite lol

Last edited:
They are trying to get a more Mercedes-esque nose (snout with depth), especially with that "3D Grille". :D

Possibly, however at least the looks aren't too wacky and the interior of the q2 shows the a3 will get the virtual cockpit as an option, and possibly also pre-sense as standard. The only downside is that audi seem to be gradually dropping manual gearboxes from the 2.0l tfsi engines..

That's the least Audi looking Audi, l have seen so far,very likeable apart from the front grill no likey at all and the headlight design/size is very un Audi like,but then again it will still sell and no doubt look better in the metal

Gawd lets hope not...............that's an ugly looking mutha for sure!!
It's design reminds me of the Evoque from rear corner angle,it's got touches of vx mokka at the front/headlights designand the A3 sportback,side on,but l do like the twin screens on the dashboard awesome a must for me