New s3 owner!

nickk709

Reaction score
Hello everyone fairly new to the forum!
Picked up my s3 last weekend and finally got round to putting some pics up.
Had the car detailed today and I'm over the moon.
Spec is sepang blue sportback S-tronic
Comfort pack with front and rear sensors
Folding mirrors
Panoramic roof
Tech pack
Bang and oulfsen sound system
Privacy glass and interior light pack.
Fair to say I'm made up with the car the power the drive is awsome and they're stupidly quick.
Anyway few pics from today

385a0cf7f8b8855df5e767cdcc38e13a.jpg

c36a719654cbb1da4e6040b15ce2d9be.jpg

a5886b5ee5071ac74d2893db535a4e56.jpg

c58e43cb66fbccb56acf6de5111e1918.jpg

27bf9ea2d2d7a234b93f05ca2ca33fa4.jpg

f67d092ab4f15663c9b83c7c63ba7f09.jpg

d8cc19d5abde42b59ad18cc2d9ec59e1.jpg
f0a441a82425b0daad91f4982f068485.jpg
6e68b3fffa56adfbe2a3e993d5f583db.jpg
cb409ea892dcee779d3c968c9b2e8cc5.jpg

Reactions: sjbarneS3, Carlin4737, Simon L and 9 others
Very nice Nick and congrats :)

How d'ya get them stripes on the mats?? I'll have to get me ol man round with his lawnmower!! lol

Reactions: sjbarneS3, pburv, Rob2k68 and 1 other person
Very nice Nick and congrats :)

How d'ya get them stripes on the mats?? I'll have to get me ol man round with his lawnmower!! lol

The detailer did it mate just up and down with the Hoover exactly like cutting the grass haha.

Reactions: pburv, Simon L and Rob2k68
Very nice, top of my list at the moment, Sepang Sportback , would love a saloon , but sportback more practical .. Thats a stunner !

Reactions: nickk709 and pburv
The detailer did it mate just up and down with the Hoover exactly like cutting the grass haha.

See, I'm not as stupid as I look! lol

Had an identical sportsback to yours follow me this morning as I dropped off me daughter to work. Sunny day and the blue was really 'popping', looked lovely. He knew better than to take on a saloon though.....................:whistle2:

Reactions: Sandra, Jassyo06 and pburv

The Detailer....*** l was going suggest ye get some Gtechniq/Gyeon....Ceramic coating...sorry

Reactions: Simon L and pburv
See, I'm not as stupid as I look! lol

Had an identical sportsback to yours follow me this morning as I dropped off me daughter to work. Sunny day and the blue was really 'popping', looked lovely. He knew better than to take on a saloon though.....................:whistle2:

You Sedan Chauffeur's...really need to remember the wedding car is heavier than the sporty hatchbacks...so its faster....lol
Think yer turning into a mid-life crisis boy Racer ya ******...lol

Reactions: RO65ERS, Simon L and pburv
You Sedan Chauffeur's...really need to remember the wedding car is heavier than the sporty hatchbacks...so its faster....lol
The saloon would easily blow off the sport back due to the driver being so stunned and distracted as to the gorgeous looks of the saloon....:yahoo:

Reactions: Simon L and Jassyo06

Bring it bitch!! lol

Reactions: Jassyo06 and pburv
The saloon would easily blow off the sport back due to the driver being so stunned and distracted as to the gorgeous looks of the saloon....:yahoo:

Aye us none magride ride guys, would just bounce right off the road....lol...so where is the nearest smooth flat runway...lol

Reactions: Simon L and pburv
Aye us none magride ride guys, would just bounce right off the road....lol...so where is the nearest smooth flat runway...lol
Comfort mode on mag ride would be soooo much better on the runway... when us saloon boyo's whip yer **** :whip:......:haha:

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Simon L
That looks great, pity about the colour and there seems to be a pedal missing?

But you must be very chuffed????

Looks stunning Nickk709, best colour choice by far, rather jealous as I've got at least another 10 days to wait until mine arrives , same colour but alas not as well specced :(

Cheers for all the replies lads appreciate it and yeah I am very chuffed keep finding excuses to go out

Cheers for all the replies lads appreciate it and yeah I am very chuffed keep finding excuses to go out
Lovely car mate, I was so chuffed with mine! I did the same as you!
If you're a fan of tinkering, wait till you get a remap and some springs! Oh and DEFINITELY learn to drive hard with the paddles, so much more fun!