Lovely keyring until you see...

Gone large- £66 paid! Women spend more on those pandora things, it looks better than that and I'm convinced the lightweight carbon will make the car faster! Living the keyring dream!
Please put up link to were you got it for 66...I've been looking and best I can find is 73

Reactions: Rob2k68
Cheers...I'm gonna order one also...love it

Reactions: Rob2k68 and JimboMac
You guys are tempting me ... hahahaha

Reactions: Simon L, Rob2k68 and Jassyo06
You lot are mad paying that for a key ring
You might as well buy this watch as well and they even want to charge more for a watch box
IMG 6545

Reactions: azibux1 and Rob2k68
Haha that's insane too!

I think I'm decided... Gonna go with the majority and avoid this purchase lol

Reactions: Simon L and Rob2k68
Don't suppose you could get these much cheaper @mjr901?

They're known as "Keyring carbon koeper 3181600500"

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Simon L
Get the keyring by all means but *** avoid that ****** awful watch!! Think some plonker's got their decimal point in the wrong place.....26k!! lol

Reactions: Rob2k68, azibux1, pburv and 1 other person
lf l did'nt dislike ma S3 sooo much...a would jump at that key ring for £66 bangers...lol...work of art that is....Ps was eyeing some Audi Sport kit....in the showroom the other....a kinda padded rain jacket Hoody thing,it looked awesome...£140....cheap at half the price....lol

Reactions: Rob2k68, azibux1, pburv and 1 other person
lf l did'nt dislike ma S3 sooo much...a would jump at that key ring for £66 bangers...lol...work of art that is....Ps was eyeing some Audi Sport kit....in the showroom the other....a kinda padded rain jacket Hoody thing,it looked awesome...£140....cheap at half the price....lol

Go for it mate, at least it'll cover up that jumper!! lol

Reactions: WarwickL, Rob2k68, pburv and 1 other person
Haha the keyring is still a potential buy.... Will maybe wait and see how the actual keyring 'ring' still fits well or not after my carbon keycover is installed which I just unboxed :D Pics will be later in the other thread for key covers

Reactions: WarwickL, Rob2k68, pburv and 2 others
Haha the keyring is still a potential buy.... Will maybe wait and see how the actual keyring 'ring' still fits well or not after my carbon keycover is installed which I just unboxed :D Pics will be later in the other thread for key covers

Canny wait....lol

Reactions: WarwickL, Rob2k68, Simon L and 2 others

Santa Sepang Clause......will see you alright mate...?

Download

Reactions: WarwickL, Rob2k68, Simon L and 2 others
Santa Sepang Clause......will see you alright mate...?

View attachment 106852
lol....Could have the makings of another thread....Not sure how long it would last though....:blink:
Glacier with a hint of chrome...lol
images
...ps Not long now till 'Avatar season':yes:

Reactions: Rob2k68, Gordo77, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
lol....Could have the makings of another thread....Not sure how long it would last though....:blink:
images

......best time of year on ASN mate..................let the tinsel dangle from all sorts of interesting places........lol

Reactions: WarwickL, pburv, Rob2k68 and 2 others
images

Stop tryin te cheer me up.....Xmas....***...lol

Reactions: pburv, Rob2k68 and Simon L
Stop tryin te cheer me up.....Xmas....***...lol
Halloween first.....Seen some tasty avatars that should keep you going ......For one night at least..lol

Reactions: Rob2k68, Simon L, WarwickL and 1 other person

Translation please.

Maybe I'm just slow.

Edit - oh hold on, I'll have a few single malts and it will all make sense ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Rob2k68, Jassyo06 and Simon L
Don't suppose you could get these much cheaper @mjr901?

They're known as "Keyring carbon koeper 3181600500"

For part number 3181600500 I can do these for £51.60 inc VAT

Only 1 showing in the UK warehouse.

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Jassyo06
For part number 3181600500 I can do these for £51.60 inc VAT

Only 1 showing in the UK warehouse.
If that's the right one as in the picture buddy I'll take one...does that include delivery

This one - https://shops.audi.com/en_GB/web/collection/p/keyring-carbon-koeper-3181600500-10

I'm off on my jollies Monday for the week so you are best to ring me before 1pm today to sort out.

Else paypal me mjrh305@aol.com as a friends/family/gift leaving your address. I'll then instruct my apprentice.

Kind Regards,

Mike
Mike...if I get the money sent across...later today when I finish work...can you arrange it for me then buddy....I message you before I send you the money and put my info in paypal message...this ok

This one - https://shops.audi.com/en_GB/web/collection/p/keyring-carbon-koeper-3181600500-10

I'm off on my jollies Monday for the week so you are best to ring me before 1pm today to sort out.

Else paypal me mjrh305@aol.com as a friends/family/gift leaving your address. I'll then instruct my apprentice.

Kind Regards,

Mike

Ahhhh I was working night shift so was asleep and only just saw this. Seems I missed out :(

Thanks though @mjr901, do please let me know if there will likely be / if there is anymore stock?

Enjoy your holiday!

Mine arrived today, worth about £5- actually feels cheap!!! On the plus side, collecting car tomorrow, so I'm already over it!

Mine arrived today, worth about £5- actually feels cheap!!! On the plus side, collecting car tomorrow, so I'm already over it!
Ah sorry to hear that . . . But wooo , collection day! Enjoy! :D

Reactions: Rob2k68, Jassyo06 and pburv
Thank you! I'm totally over the keyring! The box is nicer than the actual keyring!

Reactions: Rob2k68, lfcrule1972, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
Got mine a few days ago..I like it...I've now ordered a genuine audi leather key cover in cognac brown to go with it lol