Ceramic Coating Detailing

Crystal Serum is accredited detailed application only as you say (which then gives you the gtechniq quarentee). The difference to light is not so much in the application but the actual cured state. Black cures to a much harder finish which if incorrectly applied can only be sanded off whereas Light can be polished off with a compounding pad/polish combo.

I applied CSL to my wife's car recently and it was relatively straight forward - you just have to be methodical and thourough in application/buffing off the reside/excess.
Exactly you don't need to be the car cleaning Guru to apply this kit,anyone that's into detailing/cleaning there car can do it,l started with applying it to just one panel to familiarise my self wirh it's application and my confidence applying it grew after each panel, will do the same on my next car

Reactions: MrSkimo and MKC
Remember to give me a shout when you come to trading her in... ;)

Decided to keep it mate for another wee while just fitted new tyres to it,what a difference that's made in anesthetics and in driving it looks new drives like new

Reactions: DrEskimo
Decided to keep it mate for another wee while just fitted new tyres to it,what a difference that's made in anesthetics and in driving it looks new drives like new

You haven't heard my offer yet.....

index.php

Reactions: Tom.H and Jassyo06
Exactly you don't need to be the car cleaning Guru to apply this kit,anyone that's into detailing/cleaning there car can do it,l started with applying it to just one panel to familiarise my self wirh it's application and my confidence applying it grew after each panel, will do the same on my next car

So how long did you it take you to do the entire car? Does this has to be done inside a garage?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So how long did you it take you to do the entire car? Does this has to be done inside a garage?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It took me around 8 hours to wash/dry/paint Prep/apply both the ceramic coating and the Exo to the car on a dry warm day on my drive the same day the photos where taken, ambient temperature needs to be around 22 for ideal curing time