Scratched trim

Pork

Reaction score
Thouht someone might be interested - managed to scratch the piano black trim around the centre console quite badly when I (very) gently dusted it with a serviette whilst bored in traffic. Wasn't really thinking and still don't know why I did it - I've been so careful with it till now.
Anyhow, thought I'd try some Poorboys Black Hole on it and it worked a treat!! It'll probably need doing every few weeks but that's easier to live with than the scratches ;-)

Reactions: monkey66, Spaceman_RS3 and zippster
That's the reason I went for the brushed Ali trim hope it holds up to the wife and kids.
Would have liked carbon but budget.

Looking at the info sounds like it might be good for the whole (Daytona) car.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Spaceman_RS3
Black hole works well on Daytona it's only a mask tho monkey but a good one for it.

Tried all sorts to get rid of cobwebs and swirls on paintwork, It's the best by far for black and greys - treat yourself
As far as the trim goes, I always thought when it got bad I'd look into getting it dipped...

Reactions: Spaceman_RS3
Thouht someone might be interested - managed to scratch the piano black trim around the centre console quite badly when I (very) gently dusted it with a serviette whilst bored in traffic. Wasn't really thinking and still don't know why I did it - I've been so careful with it till now.
Anyhow, thought I'd try some Poorboys Black Hole on it and it worked a treat!! It'll probably need doing every few weeks but that's easier to live with than the scratches ;-)
Thanks for that I will give it a try...

I managed to scratch the trim on the door within about 2 days of getting it - annoyed me no end. Will have to take a look at this. Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is the problem with the piano black trim, I have it in two cars.

But I have found a product which will get the minor scratches out, it's this:

Plast

just use it like a wax with a microfiber cloth, it's a mild abrasive but will take out any minor issues. After wiping off use a wax or sealant on the trim and bingo!

I have used it on my piano black trim and the binnacle with great effect.

HTH Mart.

Reactions: Spaceman_RS3 and cuke2u