Facelift UK RS3 Saloon/SB (400ps) Order Thread...

I'm in 2 minds TTRS or Saloon and best colour TTRS in yellow with black pack or Saloon in Ara Blue and Black Pack any other good combos always done black want a change
If you can afford it and it fits in with your lifestyle then go for the TTRS! It's lighter, quicker and to my eyes, better looking.

If you can afford it and it fits in with your lifestyle then go for the TTRS! It's lighter, quicker and to my eyes, better looking.
For around 5k more the ttrs is a big maybe all my kids have left home so don't need a biggish car

Ordered last Wednesday.
Ara blue
Black gloss pack
Super sports seats
Comfort and sound pack
Matrix LED lights
Sports exhaust
Magnetic ride
Black 5-arm rotor wheels
Folding mirrors

Build week currently week 46 - hopefully will come in..........

Replacement for 65 plate Catalunya red with similar spec

Reactions: NevMan and Terminator x
UK Order.
"YourAudi" says build starts 31st July. Hopefully early September delivery

Attachments

• IMG_1604.PNG
    IMG_1604.PNG
    286.4 KB · Views: 303
Just heard my build week has moved forward from 37 to 34.

Just some new pics to help people decide on the colour.

Daytona Black Pack:

Glacier Black Pack:

Catalunya? Black Pack:

That Catalunya red RS3 there looks brilliant.

Shame about the heavily edited Instagram filter though, even the surroundings look unnatural.

Prices for the netherlands have finally been announced.

RS3 Sportback: €79.905,00
RS3 Limousine: €81.205,00

Most likely will be ordering mine in a couple of days until I have received the discount price. Expected delivery will be in mid august.

Now have an order number and have been told BW31.

I have gone for Ara Blue with a few options.

Does anyone have a good source of GAP cover or is the Audi policy good value for money?

OK I will probably be shot down in flames here, but with demand being so high why would any dealer be prepared to discount a car for a broker like Broadspeed. I can u deist and if something is proving hard to shift or has been over supplied but that is not the case with the new RS 3. Discounting is only going to hurt residuals, look at all the pre-reg M3/M4's around with up to £12k off list, can't be good.

Ordered today. I got 0% discount, only a concession from Audi UK for problems with my S3 which is being added to my deposit. Gone with a pretty decent spec, wanted the extended leather inside and for some reason you have to select the £500 side assist for this, madness! So I went all out and got the full on driver assist pack, oh well!

Retail is £54,264 including delivery charge of £600. Spec is as below:

Sportback
Exclusive Paint - Mica Racing Blue
Sports Exhaust System
Magnetic Ride
Privacy Glass
Auto Dimming and Folding Door Mirrors
Rear View Camera
Bang & Olufsen Sound System
Matt Aluminium Roof Rails
Hill Hold Assist
Matt Aluminium Styling Pack
Super Sports Seats in Lunar Silver
Extended Interior Upholstery Pack
Driver Assistance Pack
5 Year/90,000 mile warranty.

I might add the more advanced TPMS down the line as I forgot today, plenty of time to decide... more of a gimmick but a cool show off factor and I like the live pressures. To clarify I haven't specced the Comfort Pack, instead I broke down the parts and ordered all except for Advanced Key. It worked out £50 or so cheaper and I have never been keen on Advanced Key, they haven't convinced me for security so it's gone and the salesman didn't blame me.

Expected delivery is January. I had a November build slot, plus they add a 6-8 week lead time for Exclusive. I am not expecting it to be this early, as long as I get a build date and can plan I am happy whenever it is.

Reactions: Djs3saloon and L1ARR
No half measures fella!!

TX.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Djs3saloon
Well done you mate.
At last you've did it, bye goes the two year ich of owning one of these fantastic cars.
Pretty decent spec too,the alu matches nicely with the blue,exclusive or not it's still blue lol.
Great decision you've made.

No half measures fella!!

TX.

Yes it is easy to tick boxes, I really did not plan on the driver assist pack but I wanted the extended leather and one thing led to another haha.

Reactions: Terminator x
Well done you mate.
At last you've did it, bye goes the two year ich of owning one of these fantastic cars.
Pretty decent spec too,the alu matches nicely with the blue,exclusive or not it's still blue lol.
Great decision you've made.

Thank you, I am over the moon!
It really is 2 years just gone, May 2015 when I first saw one and wanted one ever since! It was surreal to go in today and be able to just order one, like that!
I have always been a fan of the Alu trim, it will set the Blue off well like you said. I wanted the wider wheels, but at £1100 it just can't be justified when the standard ones can be made to look the same for a 1/3 of the cost if I ever wanted to.

Finance went straight through too, the salesman and manager were amazed. He said for most people it goes to manual override because of the amount, straight through.. amazing after all the trouble I've had before now for finance.

Reactions: Djs3saloon and Steff s3
Bet you were sweating though ;)

TX.

Bet you were sweating though ;)

TX.

Surprisingly not, I expected to be a little more on edge. Last year when I put a deposit on the RS3 that didn't go through, I was bricking it at the deposit stage :lmfao:

It is hard to believe its happened and all confirmed, just can't wait to see one in the flesh now as I missed Goodwood. One of the terms of the deal was an extended test drive for the day when they get their demonstrator, woohooo ;)

So pleased for you, the car really is epic.

TX.

Yep the dreaded finance, you no fine well you'll get it but for some daft mad reason it's in your head that you won't.
Is it through Audi themselves or Blackhorse like your S3.
Who cares,you've got it now,I'd be buying a proper disc lock for it and not that stick thing you use on your S3 lol

So pleased for you, the car really is epic.

TX.

Thank you :D Yes I definitely have the S3 to RS3 dilemma but the many comments saying they are a totally different animal, are convincing me!

Yep the dreaded finance, you no fine well you'll get it but for some daft mad reason it's in your head that you won't.
Is it through Audi themselves or Blackhorse like your S3.
Who cares,you've got it now,I'd be buying a proper disc lock for it and not that stick thing you use on your S3 lol

Yep it's crazy, last time I failed at every stage and this time despite having the S3 on there and 8 car finance searches last October, it went straight through.. silly system!

It is with Audi, I wouldn't have bought the car if I had to use Black Horse. Audi finance is 6% and the Black Horse finance is 10.9%, its £150 extra a month on the RS for Black horse!

They said that they have to do a search every 90 days by policy, but providing I do nothing stupid my situation can only improve :p Reason I didn't go for a full size Disc Lock was because of having to store it. Do you use one on yours, if so how do you secure it when driving? The Stoplock works well in the passengers footwell and causes little obstruction.

Morning Mathew.
Not long up from working nights.Disk lock gets put in the passenger footwell if I'm going to be in the car myself,fits fine and no issues moving around while driving normal or hard.Gets put in the boot if I have a passenger which is rare as the misses hates it!!!!!!!! Cause of the noise from it,win win situation there lol.
I use that and also have a ghost fitted,Stolen Audis up here in Glasgow tend to get used for all sorts of dodgy crimes,and it ain't gonna be mines.
Unless I get paid big bucks mind lol.

What do your make of the ghost system? Sounds good from t'internet reviews.

TX.

Yea it's a great system,wouldn't even no it was there to be honest,I still forget to put the code in at times and it fails to start.It's peace of mind knowing it's there but I still put my disc lock on as a visual deterrent.

Reactions: D0C
To clarify I haven't specced the Comfort Pack, instead I broke down the parts and ordered all except for Advanced Key. It worked out £50 or so cheaper and I have never been keen on Advanced Key, they haven't convinced me for security so it's gone and the salesman didn't blame me.
Great move IMO.

Reactions: AudiNutta
Thanks for the Broadspeed tip, I'm sure other brokers must have deals out now or soon. The instagram images I thought were useful since I was planning on getting a Daytona with black pack and wanted to see how the red brakes look on it. Now I'm leaning towards Floret with black pack and no red brakes since the standard black ones will fit the colour scheme.

I was thinking of removing red calipers but as painting the standard wheel gloss black the red might be nice as a contrast!

I would have liked it, it's another quirk but security wise it's just not worth it!
Sounds like a lovey spec. Do you mind me asking what the finance came out like only the Audi website isn't updated with finance figures yet?

Sounds like a lovey spec. Do you mind me asking what the finance came out like only the Audi website isn't updated with finance figures yet?

Send me a PM, I would message you but the internet is appalling in work.
I don't want it to be general knowledge because of some funny bodies on here criticising us for something which is ultimately our choices! It isn't far off what most have been listing.

The aussie guy just posted another video. Got 1500km on it already, good to hear his experiences (and he stopped talking about the key).

Send me a PM, I would message you but the internet is appalling in work.
I don't want it to be general knowledge because of some funny bodies on here criticising us for something which is ultimately our choices! It isn't far off what most have been listing.
Not sure if I'm sent it to right place, do check!

Order confirmed with a build date of 18 September :grinning:. Not bad for an order with exclusive paint Thought the wait would be longer:grinning::grinning:

Order confirmed with a build date of 18 September :grinning:. Not bad for an order with exclusive paint Thought the wait would be longer:grinning::grinning:

Interesting, dealer said they expect my build date today... wonder if it will be earlier than they said originally

When did you place your order? Mine was put through to the factory today, will be amazed if I get a build date was expecting it to take at least a few weeks.

Last edited:
Interesting, dealer said they expect my build date today... wonder if it will be earlier than they said originally

When did you place your order? Mine was put through to the factory today, will be amazed if I get a build date was expecting it to take at least a few weeks.

Order confirmed with dealer on 29 June. E mail from Audi today confirming order is with factory and the tracker is showing an expected build date of 18 September

Order confirmed with dealer on 29 June. E mail from Audi today confirming order is with factory and the tracker is showing an expected build date of 18 September

Oh right not too far back then, I won't get a build date today no way.

I might add the more advanced TPMS down the line as I forgot today, plenty of time to decide... more of a gimmick but a cool show off factor and I like the live pressures. To clarify I haven't specced the Comfort Pack, instead I broke down the parts and ordered all except for Advanced Key. It worked out £50 or so cheaper and I have never been keen on Advanced Key, they haven't convinced me for security so it's gone and the salesman didn't blame me.

Expected delivery is January. I had a November build slot, plus they add a 6-8 week lead time for Exclusive. I am not expecting it to be this early, as long as I get a build date and can plan I am happy whenever it is.

Congrats dude! Very nice spec there! 100% with you on the comfort pack comments.

I've just completed the deposit on mine, looking like build week 33 at the moment :)

Spec wise:

Sportback
Panther Black
Sports Exhaust System
Magnetic Ride
Privacy Glass
Auto Dimming and Folding Door Mirrors
Bang & Olufsen Sound System
Matt Aluminium Styling Pack
Super Sports Seats (Crescendo red stitching)
Red Brake calipers
Matrix LED headlights
19" 5-arm blade gloss black

Reactions: NevMan