Facelift UK RS3 Saloon/SB (400ps) Order Thread...

Build is 6th November, 9 weeks on Monday. I hope to see it by the end of November.

Don't be surprised if it comes forward mate :) Mine was due to start build on 4th September, she is now on a boat on en route to UK :)

Reactions: MoKha
It seems so far away but it soon passes... Ive spent the last 3 months watching every RS3 video on you tube must have seen them all about 5 times !

Tell me about it! I ordered at the beginning of July, which doesn't seem that long ago really. What's making time fly now is the time left in the S3 plummeting, it almost seems like the weeks left in the S3 are going faster than the build. The S3 will be gone 3 weeks before the RS build.

5 times? Pffft, amateur ;)

Don't be surprised if it comes forward mate :) Mine was due to start build on 4th September, she is now on a boat on en route to UK :)

It has moved around slightly, but mine is Exclusive so it's probably pretty set in stone. The dates moved in this order;

27th November
to
23rd October
to
6th November (Current)

So it seems they have both overestimated, underestimated and now found a balance haha.

Reactions: zaka7

Mine shows as "in transit" build started on 21st August was due to start on 28th August..

What actual date did your build start and finish on? Also what does "YourAudi" show?

Tell me about it! I ordered at the beginning of July, which doesn't seem that long ago really. What's making time fly now is the time left in the S3 plummeting, it almost seems like the weeks left in the S3 are going faster than the build. The S3 will be gone 3 weeks before the RS build.

5 times? Pffft, amateur ;)

Racing mica blue will look special, worth the wait. I ordered mine 21st June. Make the most of the S3 before it goes, bet that looks great nano grey too

Racing mica blue will look special, worth the wait. I ordered mine 21st June. Make the most of the S3 before it goes, bet that looks great nano grey too

That's the thing, the S3 is absolutely stunning IMO and the colour is perfect. If I had one again, it would be in this colour 100%.

If anyone is collecting an RS3 Saloon in Ara Blue from Stirling Audi tomorrow, then it looks stunning!!
Seen it parked up in handover bay awaiting collection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll have to have a look at that later tonight when I'm up that way, did you come across a black RS6 by any chance while you had a look on the forecourt at Stirling Audi?

I'll have to have a look at that later tonight when I'm up that way, did you come across a black RS6 by any chance while you had a look on the forecourt at Stirling Audi?

There was one in the showroom last week I noticed......£91k iirc if you are interested?

I'm back there in the morning again to drop off an A7 I've got overnight.

I'm up there tomorrow myself to have a look at it,I've already enquired about it,though the one I'm looking at is less than £91k.
So are you enjoying the loaner A7?
Massive ain't they.

I'm up there tomorrow myself to have a look at it,I've already enquired about it,though the one I'm looking at is less than £91k.
So are you enjoying the loaner A7?
Massive ain't they.

To be honest I'm sick of the sight of the place, been there to often in the last few weeks.

The A7 is not bad always liked the look of them and yeah it's BIG. It's the 3.0 BE so well kitted out but having driven one it's not for me, too big and floaty drives like a ship lol

Will have a better look for the RS6 in the morning then. Good luck with it anyway.

I wanted it Saturday but sales guy is off and they have an event weekend so doesn't want to burden another sales guy with the collection. I can do monday so its first thing tuesday. Its similar spec to Zeppy;s without matrix and mag ride. Went for Matt titanium wheels also
Apparently it is "buy it at cost weekend". I enquired about the RS3 and they laughed :tearsofjoy:

TX.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Evotion, Smoke1911, AudiNutta and 1 other person
Mine shows as "in transit" build started on 21st August was due to start on 28th August..

What actual date did your build start and finish on? Also what does "YourAudi" show?

Mine was due to start on 4th Sept but started a week early, it shows quality control at the moment on your audi, and my dealer is saying it is at the port waiting for a boat.

Reactions: AudiNutta
Mine was due to start on 4th Sept but started a week early, it shows quality control at the moment on your audi, and my dealer is saying it is at the port waiting for a boat.

Yes I have heard Your Audi is a bit slow, which is a bit rubbish considering the dealer system is up to date! It can't be difficult to mirror that information.

Yes I have heard Your Audi is a bit slow, which is a bit rubbish considering the dealer system is up to date! It can't be difficult to mirror that information.

I have just logged on and it now says 'in transit'

I would say it is a couple of days behind, maybe it is on purpose so we don't turn up at the dealership early haha

I have just logged on and it now says 'in transit'

I would say it is a couple of days behind, maybe it is on purpose so we don't turn up at the dealership early haha

I have said previously it's 2-4 days behind, which seems to have proven evident with cars arriving at the dealer that time before the tracker shows.

Mine is just showing "Order Received" as it has been since July :( haha! 8 weeks on Monday until build, hopefully all will go quickly when the time comes.

If anyone is collecting an RS3 Saloon in Ara Blue from Stirling Audi tomorrow, then it looks stunning!!
Seen it parked up in handover bay awaiting collection.

Was all under wraps this morning.
Lucky customer.

Never seen an RS6 in forecourt this morning I'm afraid.

Mine's been showing as waiting for a ship since Monday last week (28/8/17). I spoke to Audi Customer Services last Friday (I'd run out of patience after 5 days!!!!) and they said "if it is still showing as waiting for a ship NEXT Friday" to call back again then. So I called this morning saying no change and they said it might not ship until the middle of next week :(

I do wonder how the port operates at Emden, as some people's cars only sit there for two days and I'll be two weeks on Monday. Is it really just the luck of the draw where your car gets parked up on arrival at the port as to how long you're gonna be there??

Ah well, I've got to visit friends on a farm (muddy track) next Saturday (16th) and would've hated that in a brand new car.........

Ahhhh - I think I've spotted my problem:

IMG_0289_bearbeitet.jpg

I've been parked in the overspill car park (grass field) to the side of the main parking area and as its been raining in Emden, they can't get those cars out due to the muddy conditions :)

Reactions: AudiNutta
Blimey. I wonder how many RS3s are in that pic with super-eager prospective owners getting all finickity?

Ahhhh - I think I've spotted my problem:

IMG_0289_bearbeitet.jpg

I've been parked in the overspill car park (grass field) to the side of the main parking area and as its been raining in Emden, they can't get those cars out due to the muddy conditions :)

The dealer have better give it a ****** good clean then lol !

Reactions: dunes7
Car has arrived at dealer - now for wheels to get painted.

Attachments

• RS3 SALOON.JPG
    RS3 SALOON.JPG
    65.4 KB · Views: 223
Reactions: Syzygy
Does anyone know what "status 36" means i Didn't know it existed i thought it was 30, 38,39,40.

Any ideas on "status 36"?

Attachments

• IMG_9806.JPG
    IMG_9806.JPG
    159.5 KB · Views: 202
Thanks.. Mine left quality control on the 2nd of September.. Audi customer service says my order is waiting to be allocated a ship on there system.. they said this could be the lengthiest process. Up to 15 days.. they said maybe a month from now... i hope not.

Thanks.. Mine left quality control on the 2nd of September.. Audi customer service says my order is waiting to be allocated a ship on there system.. they said this could be the lengthiest process. Up to 15 days.. they said maybe a month from now... i hope not.

Mine went to quality control (code 24) on the 24st August and arrived at the dealer on the 7th Sept.

I'm dying to get out in one of these cars :sos:

Searching the internet for demo's across the country within 150 miles, only one that is any good is in Audi Coulston and I really don't think it's wise to be driving inside the M25 haha. If I did find one I'd be phoning up being honest, that I've ordered one and it doesn't seem like I have opportunity to drive one anytime soon and could they spare 15 minutes in their car.

At last, my car is on a ship heading for the UK :) - It really is, I just couldn't resist posting the picture......

007-2-jpg.93660

Last edited:
Reactions: RS-jay, Syzygy and D0C
That's not bad. Mine is due for build on 6th November, hoping to see it in 2-3 weeks after that

@AudiNutta - My build started Thursday 17/8 (was scheduled 21/8), it left the factory Saturday 26/8 arrived at Emden 28/8 and its took until today to be on a ship, that's 3wks and 2 days. Obviously its got to cross the channel, await transportation to dealers and then be PDI'd - another week? So I think even if you are luckier with waiting for a ship, you shouldn't even dream of a 2wk wait.

Audi rs3

Finally picked mine up yesterday afternoon. Had a couple of hours driving before dropping it off for ceramic and PPF. Get it back on Friday.

Reactions: UV-RS3, AudiNutta and phantom_s3
Looks amazing... roughly how much does it cost for ceramic and how much for ppf?

PPF on the front of the car is about £1200 + VAT. Ceramic coat with wheels and interior protection is about £800 + VAT. There is a cost calculator here: http://www.reepnw.co.uk/ceramic-coating/ .

It's not cheap but I plan to keep the car for a long time and should be easier to keep it shiny black rather than mud grey.

@AudiNutta - My build started Thursday 17/8 (was scheduled 21/8), it left the factory Saturday 26/8 arrived at Emden 28/8 and its took until today to be on a ship, that's 3wks and 2 days. Obviously its got to cross the channel, await transportation to dealers and then be PDI'd - another week? So I think even if you are luckier with waiting for a ship, you shouldn't even dream of a 2wk wait.

Thanks very much for the information, I only had some hope of 2 weeks after my friends S3 turned up in a little over 2 weeks.

Looking at this video, you do wonder if Audi could have made the wheel arches bigger/bottom wider.

Reactions: TDI-line and AudiNutta
Meanwhile I only have 7 months to wait for mine... its like they haven’t even built it yet :p