Facelift UK RS3 Saloon/SB (400ps) Order Thread...

Right, so we found it on the Audi Hub but with great difficulty. There is an update for MY18 cars and it’s on there, it will apply to cars from WK45 on.

I found out today that the sport pack is orderable from WK 45 and not before.

Yes the same as what I said, mine won’t have it.. damn annoying.

I was just confirming what you said.
That is annoying, as mine is on WK 46 they are going to see if they can apply the discount as i had ordered all those parts, which is nice os them. :yes:

That is annoying, as mine is on WK 46 they are going to see if they can apply the discount as i had ordered all those parts, which is nice os them. :yes:

Hopefully you can.

All my dealer has said is that they will see what the spec of the car is when it’s checked into the UK, but we know already it will consist of all 3 separate options. Even if I selected all three instead of the pack, Audi will still charge you for all 3 as they are separate items.

Unfortunately it's unlikely they will be able to apply the discount to your order. My car has the same build week as yours (only placed my order just over a week ago!) and my dealer told me I won’t be able to take advantage of the new ‘sports package’ offered from WK 45 as the order is now in lockdown. I assume it will be the same for you too.

Unfortunately it's unlikely they will be able to apply the discount to your order. My car has the same build week as yours (only placed my order just over a week ago!) and my dealer told me I won’t be able to take advantage of the new ‘sports package’ offered from WK 45 as the order is now in lockdown. I assume it will be the same for you too.

It all depends on whether the factory take it upon themselves to alter the spec sheet accordingly to save money, unlikely.

Ordered mine end of August and still no build date, how have you got a build already :(

Ordered mine end of August and still no build date, how have you got a build already :(

I’ve got an order number but nothing registered on the tracker... so I’m even further behind haha

At least if you ordered the Exhaust and mag ride you have two key options which maybe most other from BW45 will have ...

At least if you ordered the Exhaust and mag ride you have two key options which maybe most other from BW45 will have ...

That reminds me of the new S3 FL owners that have no clue what Tech Pack Advanced is now that its just Tech Pack.

Well this is the unusual thing, I placed my order on the 25th of Sept but when I log into 'myAudi portal' to check the status of my order, it shows the order date as the 26th July?? I was initially told by the dealer to expect a build week sometime early next year which was fine with me as I don't want to take delivery until at least March. Could it be that someone has cancelled their order which was still amendable and I got their build allocation? Up until 2 days ago I didn't even have an order number and it was only when I was enquiring about the forthcoming 'sports pack' they told me I already have a build week and it was too late for me to make any changes as my order is now lockdown! I was somewhat annoyed about this as I was in two minds about the lunar silver seats which I have spec'd so thought I would have plenty of time to make amendments especially since I haven't even yet signed anything confirming my order? Luckily, I’ve already decided that I made the right choice selecting the lunar silver seats so not much of a worry now.

^^ certainly sounds like it, they have just used a dealer pre-order or cancelled order (probably the former, not many people order and cancel do they - on a new car once you've left a deposit)

News everyone!! Get onto your dealers, Audi have added an “Audi Sport Package” combining the Sports Exhaust, Mag Ride and TPMS for £1700! I’ve selected all 3 options, so I’ve asked them to look at it because it should just be a case of dropping the price unless Audi get funny because I’ve selected individually, I hope not it’s around £500.

Please see attached confirmation.

0aab4dc8285129291a40fe0a6734d035.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scott phoned me about this today, will be available week 45 onward iirc :)

Well dropped the S3 off this morning & Found out today my build date is week 47...

Is that earlier than you expected? Only 6 weeks away :D

Yes I only placed the order last week .. at the time the build week was 52 since he's amended the car to my spec it's brought it forward some

Yes I only placed the order last week .. at the time the build week was 52 since he's amended the car to my spec it's brought it forward some

That’s awesome news, I bet you are chuffed to bits. I’ve been waiting since the beginning of July, mine is being built next week.

They said I had a November slot, but said add 6-8 weeks for the Exclusive colour. First time around I got a late November slot, then early November and finally mid October.

Orders taken to build slots seems to be lottery?!

Orders places a week ago have builds... and other places 2+ weeks ago have nothing!?

That’s awesome news, I bet you are chuffed to bits. I’ve been waiting since the beginning of July, mine is being built next week.

They said I had a November slot, but said add 6-8 weeks for the Exclusive colour. First time around I got a late November slot, then early November and finally mid October.

I couldn't bring my self to dish out £2500 for a custom colour ... what did you go for ?

Orders taken to build slots seems to be lottery?!

Orders places a week ago have builds... and other places 2+ weeks ago have nothing!?

That's because Ive intercepted a stock car that they already had on order from god knows how long ago?

Reactions: Phil3
So in for a look today and ended up ordering for next March.
Nogaro Blue
Black Super Sports Seats,Black Styling Pack,Black Rotor Wheels,Folding Mirrors,Pan Roof,Red Break Calipers,Privacy Glass and Sports Exhaust.
Done.
May change to this sports pack with mag ride if it comes up.

Reactions: Terminator x, AudiNutta, D0C and 2 others
Similar spec to mine (I went for Daytona, Black pack, SS Seats red, mag ride, Sports exhaust, Black rotors etc) and was wondering about the wheels and popped back into the dealer today who had one on show with the black rotors - pics attached.

Attachments

• rsz_nardo_black_rotor.jpg
    rsz_nardo_black_rotor.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 254
  • rsz_black_rotor.jpg
    rsz_black_rotor.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 261
Reactions: DarrenA5 and hood
I couldn't bring my self to dish out £2500 for a custom colour ... what did you go for ?

The dream has always been a Blue RS3 for me. I’ve gone off Ara Blue over time, it’s a fab colour but too light for me.

I’ve gone with; Racing Blue Mica.

Reactions: hood
Nice
Mines the Sportsback.I would have gone saloon if the arches had been a bit more muscled as this will be my 5th S3/RS3 in a row.(I did buy a F80(M3) whilst waiting for the last RS3 which lasted 3 months-RS3 anyday ahead of it.)
I did start up a lovely RS4(2 yrs old)today when in and the burble when starting that thing up is intoxicating.

Nice
Mines the Sportsback.I would have gone saloon if the arches had been a bit more muscled as this will be my 5th S3/RS3 in a row.(I did buy a F80(M3) whilst waiting for the last RS3 which lasted 3 months-RS3 anyday ahead of it.)
I did start up a lovely RS4(2 yrs old)today when in and the burble when starting that thing up is intoxicating.

Sportback is a good choice. I love the Saloon, but for me it’s got to be the ‘hot hatch’.

Stay away from the RS4, dangerous move :lmfao:
Nothing beats that noise, at full chat there really is nothing better for me.

Has anyone specced one in Magnetic Blue? That is an awesome colour.

I am just waiting on conformation of the sport pack discount, like you i only placed the order last week.

You should be fine - I placed my order a month ago and have a January build.....

Went to my local dealer today and my salesman confirmed my car is expected in the dealer on Tuesday, so with pdi and then it's off to my car stereo dealers for dashcams etc, then back to the dealer for final prep, so looking at picking to up in 2 weeks today.

Ordered 27th July an build started 11th September

Can't wait! !!!

Reactions: Evil Diesel
Has anyone specced one in Magnetic Blue? That is an awesome colour.

I have had a look, we believe that’s the colour on the Clubsport. But, it looks similar to Racing Blue, from some angles I swear it is (on the Clubsport)

It will be interesting to see what additional colours they drop in to the week 45 brochure update.

Drove an RS3 S/B today and have to concede I was not that impressed.

Engine, as always, is immense; free-revving, great sound with the sports exhaust, etc, but the car felt heavy, and no faster than my car with an optimistic 370ps.

Also felt that the haven't really moved the game on with the chassis dynamics - very similar to to the S3, albeit with more front end mass to contend with.

Sad really, as I really wanted to like this car and the TTRS I drove recently was excellent. Guess I'll keep the S3 a little longer...

Rather surprised by that - you clearly didn't have the opportunity of giving the car the full beans. It will leave the S3 standing in every situation.

Reactions: AudiNutta