Rejection?

It is as simple as that,to lose a £1000 in this Mad story is peanuts considering the £55000 of debt your about to take on plus the Negative Equity on your S3 £2000 plus, it's stupid, l feel when l make a large commitment like getting a new car far far better about things when l know it's the right time and place to do so.....before this fault arose again you where in the preverbial forgive for me for being curt but your overall attitude is of a very spoiled child ie you'll get whatever you want no matter what the cost...... And this is why most on here have taken a back seat on your dilemma, the RS3 is NOT IN SHORT SUPPLY like you say it l could go and get one this weekend, production will run for another year or so.....

I get where you are coming from, surely the logical thing is to rid the S3? What if it isn’t fixed 2 months down the line and Audi reject it? Standard procedure is to provide a direct replacement, rejection will not provide you with a different model car... landed with a new S3 the beginning of next year that I don’t want. It’s just my luck the car would go wrong in the weeks running up, that’s the only thing that’s complicated this situation.

I’m not sure if I agree with the spoiled child part, what are you referring this to?

Mate Jazzy is talking sense here. The repairer don’t sound like they have a drive to reject it, may be that would be different if they were supplying the RS.

Take a step back may be discuss with your parents and best mate and see what they think.

There will always be an RS3 or may be it’s an RS4 in a years time, don’t cripple your pocket, it takes a long time to catch up again.

Either way hope it works out.

Thank you for the advice!

I’ve been told they do have a drive to, because they are fed up of the car basically.. it’s a nightmare for them, sooner it’s back the sooner I can sell it and they will never see it again.

I’ve yet to have a chat with my parents on how this affects the whole changeover process, so I will do when I’m not in work (rate at the moment).

@AudiNutta - Bit late to the party on this thread mate, apologies

Having read it all, I do sympathize with your predicament

My personal view on your situation

I would cancel the new RS3. It has to be done. There will always be another 1
When the supplying Dealer asks why, tell him

You need to be speaking to Audi Uk & lay it all out to them mate

Good luck mate & I hope it all gets sorted to your advantage

PS I won't be buying Audi again (after 15 years of continuous ownership) in the short term after issues I've had recently

Hence my next car will be this
http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/thread...mk3-seat-leon-cupra-300-5-door-manual.340323/

Reactions: Jcbmally
:busted cop:

Come on good people of ASN can we please refrain from the personal remarks toward @AudiNutta
Thanks in advance

Reactions: Jcbmally, mister.c., Djs3saloon and 2 others
I assume the loan car you have is the same price as your S3?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your decision is your choice and who am I to criticise.....

The S5 is within reach for the price, as would a second hand S7....

Super car BMW I8 is near that price as well...

Porsche Macan GTS

Aston Martin DB9.....

You get my drift, I know you love Audi’s I really just can’t comprehend that much on an A3

I definitely understand where you are coming from, I’ve driven the majority of Audi’s across the range and by luxury standards you get next to nothing in the A3. The new interiors are fantastic, so much detail and the A3 is basic.. still well made; but basic.

The S5 is too quiet for me, I’ve driven one and it felt noticeably much slower than the S3... plus I’m not a huge fan of the A5’s exterior. I’d have an S4 Avant, but it’s still quiet, lacks performance over the S3 and still looks a little ‘soft’.

I’ve considered other cars, even thought about Porsche but because it’s long term I’ve decided to go down the practical route (plus I like big cars). I’ve looked at RS6’s, the Insurance isn’t much more than the RS3 believe it or not. BUT, I wouldn’t even get half of it in the garage and it’s not a car I’m comfortable just leaving parked outside with the ‘nickability’. Without disclosing too many obvious details because of the ****** being everywhere these days, my car sits around.

Countless people ask in work why I don’t go and buy a GTR, great.. would be an awesome car and buying it very much possible. But the maintenance? You need a salary double mine to even contemplate a £1000+ yearly service, few grand for a good set of tyres....
Yes the RS3 is damn expensive for an A3, but it’s appreciating the Engineering that goes into the engine and that’s where a lot of the money goes, as well as Audi hiking the price for the badge on the back. The RS3 is very affordable to run, servicing is little more than your run of the mill Audi and that’s the difference, dare I say reliability?... nah, not when I’m involved :tearsofjoy: Mine is towards the top of the price bracket, but it will look it for having all the options on it (I’ve gone bare minimum I could).

If the boot were on the other foot would you be happy for a "layman" to be looking over your shoulder while you were working and questioning every step?

They are leaving reason for me to doubt....

.. And this is why most on here have taken a back seat on your dilemma,

I am not saying that ultimately you might well be right but IMHO you are not giving anyone enough space to do there job and as I said several hundred posts ago, you found an opportunity to try and get out of your financial dilemma and wont let it go

Reactions: Flying Scotsman and Rolly12
@AudiNutta - Bit late to the party on this thread mate, apologies

Having read it all, I do sympathize with your predicament

My personal view on your situation

I would cancel the new RS3. It has to be done. There will always be another 1
When the supplying Dealer asks why, tell him

You need to be speaking to Audi Uk & lay it all out to them mate

Good luck mate & I hope it all gets sorted to your advantage

PS I won't be buying Audi again (after 15 years of continuous ownership) in the short term after issues I've had recently

Hence my next car will be this
http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/thread...mk3-seat-leon-cupra-300-5-door-manual.340323/

No need to apologise, very little constructive output has come from it anyway if I’m honest haha.

I’m definitely thinking about cancellation but if I did, I would be absolutely devastated and it isn’t something I would want, I’ve had many comments made with regards to finances throughout. Yes it’s an expensive car but I’m too sensible to get myself into some ridiculous debt (ok it is a rediculous debt), but it’s not something I can’t afford. 18 months ago I did have the attitude that I must get one, regardless of circumstances to the point where I was juggling monthly payments to within £10 to make it fall into my monthly take home with nothing left.
Since my salary has almost doubled and I’ve had the S3 for 11 months, the S3 put everything into perspective. I don’t need an RS, I won’t be stopping loving the S3 any time soon but for me if I was ever going to do it, this is the time to. I’m living at home, on a pretty damn healthy salary for a 20 year old in that situation having worked damn hard for the last 4 years. What reason do I have to not do it? I don’t have one? Life is there to be enjoyed and to be honest, I think I live a pretty reserved life compared to most. The RS was always the unachievable dream, any Audi infact. I can remember it like yesterday, numerous trips to Audi with parents and grandparents at any possible opportunity... forever telling me if I worked hard, I could have one. I never believed it, being a young teenager on pocket money, a £50k price tag seemed like a millionaires dream. Now I’ve worked hard, got to a place I never thought possible and why would I not buy one? It’s not like I don’t work for it... it’s never going to be sensible. If we were all sensible, we would be on a dacia-sport.net forum now discussing how desirable the optional extra silver air vent trims are... so none of us are innocent to being totally sensible.

Rather than jumping to conclusions I’m not just going to call first thing and cancel my RS3, no chance. I will wait for the test drive to happen tomorrow in the S3, if the problem isn’t solved I will call Audi UK and inform them of my reservations on the RS3 when I’ve already got an 8V car with a major repeat issue. If I get rubbish treatment back, maybe it’s time to ask if Audi are worth being a customer of and I will go buy a Dacia and become the founder of the world best value car forum... plan? Or maybe I will just stay having free mileage in Audi’s nice A5 until they decide to fix mine properly.

Reactions: well_cool, David McQueen and Djs3saloon
Really do sympathise with your situation and hope you get it sorted.
All I can say is take onboard other peoples advice if it'll help resolve this situation with Audi...but other than that mate, go with your gut and do what you think is right.

Don't settle for anything less than you deserve!

All the best chap!!

Reactions: Jcbmally, Djs3saloon, Ad72 and 1 other person
I am not saying that ultimately you might well be right but IMHO you are not giving anyone enough space to do there job and as I said several hundred posts ago, you found an opportunity to try and get out of your financial dilemma and wont let it go

I will take your opinion on board. In February and April I gave them no breathing space, the supplying dealer jumped up and down and created a massive fuss and got the car sorted. This time I’ve been chilled, each time they’ve told me the car hasn’t been worked on I’ve taken it as it comes and we are now 2 weeks to the day I called roadside assistance out. Seems as though this is what a chilled attitude gets you, the first time they diagnosed a steering rack in 4 days, fixed within 3 weeks (back order part) and the second time it was fixed in 2 weeks.

Okay, so I’m sure I will be behaving in a similar manner to anybody would in this situation. It’s an unfortunate turn of circumstances and ****** bad timing, which has left me with a grounded S3 weeks before it was due to be sold. If you saw an opportunity to save a few grand in a car changeover? You’d jump for it, yes? Hell, people on here are travelling the width of the country to save a few hundred. So yes, I see the potential of the car being rejected as a positive outcome to a negative situation. Handing the car back is a very easy alternative to selling it privately, if Audi buy it off me for the same price as the buyer up North I would be over the moon (I’ve yet to suggest this).

But, they told me the car was done last week and I went to pick it up Monday to find the noise was immediately still there, devastated. I don’t care about the finances, I wanted the RS transaction to go smoothly and I couldn’t wait to get back in my S3 (I love the car) Monday morning. At that point in time, the last thing on my mind was rejection but just bringing it home and giving it a good clean. It’s not all about money, it’s being made out on here that I’m scraping up the pennies to change the car and I’m not but I’m not obliged to post publicly my financial situation.

Fingers crossed it is done when I drive it tomorrow, I can have my car back and continue plans to sell it. I won’t sell a car with a fault before anybody bites my head off about that, the car will be back in Audi’s car park if it has a fault and if it gets to the supplier of the RS on the backside of Audi UK because they want paying, all the better for me!

I think it’s time I take advice I should have taken onboard sooner and back off on the forum, return when I have a resolution because this is turning into as much of a battle as I have with Audi currently and it shouldn’t be, I don’t have to be on here and I’ve learnt my lesson.

Thanks all for your input.

Reactions: Jimbo10
Really do sympathise with your situation and hope you get it sorted.
All I can say is take onboard other peoples advice if it'll help resolve this situation with Audi...but other than that mate, go with your gut and do what you think is right.

Don't settle for anything less than you deserve!

All the best chap!!

Thanks very much, really appreciate the enthusiasm!

:friends:

Problem is Audi really don’t care about you to put it bluntly - they don’t care because they know that someone else will buy the car instead of you, and pulling out of it is peanuts to them you can’t even rest on brand loyalty... sounds harsh but it’s true unfortunately.

The quicker they can get your S3 out of the garage is better for them.

Problem is Audi really don’t care about you to put it bluntly - they don’t care because they know that someone else will buy the car instead of you, and pulling out of it is peanuts to them you can’t even rest on brand loyalty... sounds harsh but it’s true unfortunately.

The quicker they can get your S3 out of the garage is better for them.

Yeah I already know that, I’m a very small fish in a monumental sized pond. This is why a threat to cancel or infact cancel my RS3, won’t bother them.

If the boot were on the other foot would you be happy for a "layman" to be looking over your shoulder while you were working and questioning every step?

For some reason the general public always know better than the service advisor even though we get paid to do it

Reactions: AudiNutta and Daveotto
I will take your opinion on board. In February and April I gave them no breathing space, the supplying dealer jumped up and down and created a massive fuss and got the car sorted. This time I’ve been chilled, each time they’ve told me the car hasn’t been worked on I’ve taken it as it comes and we are now 2 weeks to the day I called roadside assistance out. Seems as though this is what a chilled attitude gets you, the first time they diagnosed a steering rack in 4 days, fixed within 3 weeks (back order part) and the second time it was fixed in 2 weeks.

Okay, so I’m sure I will be behaving in a similar manner to anybody would in this situation. It’s an unfortunate turn of circumstances and ****** bad timing, which has left me with a grounded S3 weeks before it was due to be sold. If you saw an opportunity to save a few grand in a car changeover? You’d jump for it, yes? Hell, people on here are travelling the width of the country to save a few hundred. So yes, I see the potential of the car being rejected as a positive outcome to a negative situation. Handing the car back is a very easy alternative to selling it privately, if Audi buy it off me for the same price as the buyer up North I would be over the moon (I’ve yet to suggest this).

But, they told me the car was done last week and I went to pick it up Monday to find the noise was immediately still there, devastated. I don’t care about the finances, I wanted the RS transaction to go smoothly and I couldn’t wait to get back in my S3 (I love the car) Monday morning. At that point in time, the last thing on my mind was rejection but just bringing it home and giving it a good clean. It’s not all about money, it’s being made out on here that I’m scraping up the pennies to change the car and I’m not but I’m not obliged to post publicly my financial situation.

Fingers crossed it is done when I drive it tomorrow, I can have my car back and continue plans to sell it. I won’t sell a car with a fault before anybody bites my head off about that, the car will be back in Audi’s car park if it has a fault and if it gets to the supplier of the RS on the backside of Audi UK because they want paying, all the better for me!

I think it’s time I take advice I should have taken onboard sooner and back off on the forum, return when I have a resolution because this is turning into as much of a battle as I have with Audi currently and it shouldn’t be, I don’t have to be on here and I’ve learnt my lesson.

Thanks all for your input.
Matt, you please feel free to continue on here, I know you love the S3 and this is not about the finances. I know you wouldn't sell your car to another person if you were not happy with it yourself. There are probably a few members on here that don't know how long you been on the forum and your love of the Audi brand and how far you have come to achieve your dreams. You keep smiling Matt. Everything will turn out ok for you. :) x

Reactions: TDI-line, Jcbmally, Djs3saloon and 2 others
Matt, you please feel free to continue on here, I know you love the S3 and this is not about the finances. I know you wouldn't sell your car to another person if you were not happy with it yourself. There are probably a few members on here that don't know how long you been on the forum and your love of the Audi brand and how far you have come to achieve your dreams. You keep smiling Matt. Everything will turn out ok for you. :) x

Thank you Sandra, yes I have been on here a long while now come to think of it.. 13 years? Wow :tearsofjoy:

It’s defnitely more than a car to me :wub: x

Reactions: Jcbmally and Sandra
For some reason the general public always know better than the service advisor even though we get paid to do it

That will always be the case I think :tearsofjoy:

As I’ve said before, service is a requirement and an expense nobody wants. Sales have customers becaus they want to buy a car, you won’t have customers that want to pay for an oil change etc.. it will always be harder for you.

I have rejected a car with Bmw and with Black horse and if i am honest Bmw was easy i done it by leaving the car in there workshop and having a meeting with there manger and got every penny back that i had paid for the car and payment on it too just don't drive it. With Black horse they have a department that deals with this now as its more common than you think again don't drive the car they will send someone out to look at the car do a report it takes about 3 months with them and they will take 1 months payment per 1000 miles drove in the car and you will get all out of pocket expenses back but i can not stress enough don't drive it as "you don't know whats up with it and feel its in a danger to drive"

Reactions: AudiNutta

Not all service advisors are equal though and some IMO don’t deserve to be paid at all. I’ve been in a position where a new car had a faulty gearbox and another an engine issue where it would make changing gear smoothly very difficult. The service advisor tried to blame my driving style and high expectations as reasons for the fault, that was after he denied the fault was present and just a characteristic. Once he knew my trade he was a little more helpful. I’m a mechanical engineer and have high standards so a service advisors worst nightmare. If more service advisors were trained on the shop floor first and didn’t try and fob customers off they would be respected far more. I did stumble across one when I had a Jaguar and his standards were first class. Once he knew I actually new a bit about his subject he exceeded expectations. s truly first class bloke. Shame he left and went to work for Ferrari !!
I can sympathise with the OP as I have been in his situation a few times. A helpful dealership and switched on service team make the whole unpleasant experience bearable.
Hope it all works out in the end which I’m sure it will.

CLA 45 AMG Shooting brake

Reactions: Rolly12, mister.c., AudiNutta and 1 other person
I have rejected a car with Bmw and with Black horse and if i am honest Bmw was easy i done it by leaving the car in there workshop and having a meeting with there manger and got every penny back that i had paid for the car and payment on it too just don't drive it. With Black horse they have a department that deals with this now as its more common than you think again don't drive the car they will send someone out to look at the car do a report it takes about 3 months with them and they will take 1 months payment per 1000 miles drove in the car and you will get all out of pocket expenses back but i can not stress enough don't drive it as "you don't know whats up with it and feel its in a danger to drive"

Thanks very much for the input! One monthly payment for every 1000 miles? That would make the process extremely expensive and not worth my while.

I’m only driving it tomorrow because they have told me it is fixed, time to find out.

Not all service advisors are equal though and some IMO don’t deserve to be paid at all. I’ve been in a position where a new car had a faulty gearbox and another an engine issue where it would make changing gear smoothly very difficult. The service advisor tried to blame my driving style and high expectations as reasons for the fault, that was after he denied the fault was present and just a characteristic. Once he knew my trade he was a little more helpful. I’m a mechanical engineer and have high standards so a service advisors worst nightmare. If more service advisors were trained on the shop floor first and didn’t try and fob customers off they would be respected far more. I did stumble across one when I had a Jaguar and his standards were first class. Once he knew I actually new a bit about his subject he exceeded expectations. s truly first class bloke. Shame he left and went to work for Ferrari !!
I can sympathise with the OP as I have been in his situation a few times. A helpful dealership and switched on service team make the whole unpleasant experience bearable.
Hope it all works out in the end which I’m sure it will.

CLA 45 AMG Shooting brake

But the service advisor would have been told by a technician that it wasn’t faulting. And then had no choice but to speculate, and if its not faulting for them theirs every chance it was your driving style. I presume it eventually faulted and they fixed it and it wasn’t your driving?

We’ve just had someone with a faulty ‘auto handbrake’ we had it probably 3 times to try and fault it and at least a week a time, it never faulted. They rejected the car, got another one exactly the same and it was back in with us for three weeks before it faulted. Volkswagen had never experienced it before so we were waiting on a fix to come from the technical team. All along we thought it was her. But there’s not a lot else you can do tbf.

I’ve never worked in the workshop

The plot thickens further!

I sincerely hope this is resolved for you for peace of mind but additionally because it's clear that you live and breathe the Audi brand and this is clearly being tarnished with the way they are treating you. You've really been through the mill with this experience (from what I've read thus far) and the way Audi are fobbing you off is quite unsettling. If Audi or Jaguar treated me in that way I would seriously consider leaving them.

I agree with a few of the previous comments that cancelling the RS3 is a wise decision given this situation is really being dragged out and, unfortunately, to your detriment. At the end of the day you are only 20 and there is ample time to buy an RS3 in the future.

Personally I think spending 55k on an A3 is a catastrophic investment decision, but each to their own and I wish you luck and hope you get your desired outcome.

Reactions: Djs3saloon, AudiNutta and Rolly12
But the service advisor would have been told by a technician that it wasn’t faulting. And then had no choice but to speculate, and if its not faulting for them theirs every chance it was your driving style. I presume it eventually faulted and they fixed it and it wasn’t your driving?

We’ve just had someone with a faulty ‘auto handbrake’ we had it probably 3 times to try and fault it and at least a week a time, it never faulted. They rejected the car, got another one exactly the same and it was back in with us for three weeks before it faulted. Volkswagen had never experienced it before so we were waiting on a fix to come from the technical team. All along we thought it was her. But there’s not a lot else you can do tbf.

I’ve never worked in the workshop

The point I'm making is exactly the response you have given reference the hand brake. My car was faulting from the day I drove it out of the showroom. It was the lack of skill? commitment? caring? not sure what that resulted in a drawn out battle. I insisted a field engineer visit the car and in the end he agreed with me, the car was rejected. Why was the dealer not able to do this if I was able to replicate the fault and suggest possible causes. I have a good idea why, they plugged a computer in and because all the values were within tolerance it was deemed ok. but drove like a bag of crap. What about tolerance stack or a bit of old fashioned fault finding.?
Like I said earlier, the guy at Jaguar was spot on, he cared enough to delve deeper, find the fault and get the car performing better than new. It turned out the brake fault on my 2000 mile old car was not solved with new discs and pads, It only gave a short term fix so he delved into hub run-outs, drive shafts, calipers etc. He match mounted components to get the least run out and it was perfect. How many dealers would just keep throwing new bits on in the hope oi would cure it or the customer would just move on? We carry out root cause analysis at work for minor failures and maybe more dealers need to do this.
I know I've gone off topic now and it's not all down to the service advisor as he is only as good as his team.

Reactions: Bitzieee
The point I'm making is exactly the response you have given reference the hand brake. My car was faulting from the day I drove it out of the showroom. It was the lack of skill? commitment? caring? not sure what that resulted in a drawn out battle. I insisted a field engineer visit the car and in the end he agreed with me, the car was rejected. Why was the dealer not able to do this if I was able to replicate the fault and suggest possible causes. I have a good idea why, they plugged a computer in and because all the values were within tolerance it was deemed ok. but drove like a bag of ****. What about tolerance stack or a bit of old fashioned fault finding.?
Like I said earlier, the guy at Jaguar was spot on, he cared enough to delve deeper, find the fault and get the car performing better than new. It turned out the brake fault on my 2000 mile old car was not solved with new discs and pads, It only gave a short term fix so he delved into hub run-outs, drive shafts, calipers etc. He match mounted components to get the least run out and it was perfect. How many dealers would just keep throwing new bits on in the hope oi would cure it or the customer would just move on? We carry out root cause analysis at work for minor failures and maybe more dealers need to do this.
I know I've gone off topic now and it's not all down to the service advisor as he is only as good as his team.

I’ll keep it short seeing as we’re off topic, but thats the brands fault. They push you for so much profit but then wont pay you to spend time properly investigating. We have spent 20+ hours working on the car. We will probably only get paid for half an hour at half the retail price...

I’ll keep it short seeing as we’re off topic, but thats the brands fault. They push you for so much profit but then wont pay you to spend time properly investigating. We have spent 20+ hours working on the car. We will probably only get paid for half an hour at half the retail price...

Totally appreciate that

Or in the case I had, take my money for a diagnosis, do nothing then tell me I need to take it in for a second look and pay again. Haha no thanks mr VW man, I'll just have my money back for the first visit.

Sorry, back on topic.

Reactions: AudiNutta, Djs3saloon and David McQueen
I’m going to keep this short and sweet rather than leave you all wondering.

I have the car back now and it has been repaired and thoroughly quality controlled, so the car will be moved on next week as planned. I’ve yet to decide if it’s going to Audi or the private buyer, but all that matters is that all has been put to bed.

Thanks all for your input along the way.

Reactions: TDI-line, well_cool, Daveotto and 2 others
I can drink to that!

Reactions: AudiNutta
I’m going to keep this short and sweet rather than leave you all wondering.

I have the car back now and it has been repaired and thoroughly quality controlled, so the car will be moved on next week as planned. I’ve yet to decide if it’s going to Audi or the private buyer, but all that matters is that all has been put to bed.

Thanks all for your input along the way.
Good news mate, bet you have a lovely sleep tonight. Put it behind you and look forward to your next toy.:racer:

Reactions: Djs3saloon and AudiNutta
Good news mate, bet you have a lovely sleep tonight. Put it behind you and look forward to your next toy.:racer:

Lovely sleep? I wish, just walking into work for a 12 hour night shift :lmfao:

Yes I am relaxing now, counting down the days until the RS3 comes. Box is going back on the S3 tomorrow, sad day that will be... onto bigger and better things.

Yes I am relaxing now, counting down the days until the RS3 comes. Box is going back on the S3 tomorrow, sad day that will be... onto bigger and better things.
Feel you mate, I'm back on nights Wed/Thur but then off for 6 :rockwoot:

Glad I don't have any 12hrs any more. My longest shift is now 8h 45mins, although I will have 7 in a row starting Wednesday night (I would have just had 5 days off though)

Feel you mate, I'm back on nights Wed/Thur but then off for 6 :rockwoot:

I should be off for 4 after this one, but it’s overtime galore at the moment for business requirements.. can’t turn it down, the RS is on its way!

Lots to be excited about. I took an extended drive to work today in the S3, I loved that car to bits.. really did. I can’t decide whether I’ve lost heart in it now, moving on has to be a good thing.. poor car, feel so sorry for it. :blownose:

Reactions: Jcbmally
Glad I don't have any 12hrs any more. My longest shift is now 8h 45mins, although I will have 7 in a row starting Wednesday night (I would have just had 5 days off though)

At the moment we are shutting down during the night, it’s a damn long 12 hours with no breakdowns to attend to! I work 8 hour shifts on overtime, fantastic shift.. you’re home before you know it haha. But, I’d much prefer working 12 hours and having 4 days off. I work 4 on 4 off, 2 days and 2 nights.

At the moment we are shutting down during the night, it’s a damn long 12 hours with no breakdowns to attend to! I work 8 hour shifts on overtime, fantastic shift.. you’re home before you know it haha. But, I’d much prefer working 12 hours and having 4 days off. I work 4 on 4 off, 2 days and 2 nights.

I'm on a 4 day week (sometimes 4 in a row, sometimes 2 in 2 off 2 in) Sundays are in between them sometimes meaning we'd do 7 in a row but they're optional, every now and then we get a 5 day weekend - not 100% on the frequency at the mo as I'm on a temporary roster before starting more training.

4 in 6 off for me, no overtime, in at work some point over the weekends (6 weekends out of 10) but you win some you loose some. Glad to have a job :whistle2:

Reactions: James.B8, KenL, AudiNutta and 1 other person
Exact same as me. 11 hour days, 13 hour nights. Great having practically 6 days off

Reactions: KenL and Jcbmally
Then theres me boring average joe monday - friday

Reactions: The Kendragon, Jcbmally, Ad72 and 1 other person
I'm on a 4 day week (sometimes 4 in a row, sometimes 2 in 2 off 2 in) Sundays are in between them sometimes meaning we'd do 7 in a row but they're optional, every now and then we get a 5 day weekend - not 100% on the frequency at the mo as I'm on a temporary roster before starting more training.

That’s a nice little pattern, 2 days in is amazing.. on your first day back, you can say it is your last one tomorrow ;)

Reactions: KenL and Tom.H