Best clutch upgrade?

Joewhyte97

Reaction score
My S3 8ls clutch has started slipping and well its now time to start looking for a new one and was wondering if you peeps know of a good upgrade?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What level of tune is the engine at or is it going to be upgraded in the future?.

Its standard for justnow but will be tuning it eventually

Without knowing what level of tune you are going to be going to it's not possible to really give an accurate answer. If you are just having a stage 1 map fit a standard clutch. Pointless in specifying an expensive overated clutch if you are never going to need it.

I will be going for stage 2+ power wise

I seen this and was wondering if its any use or a waste of money?
427a5f77e74869853cc27f223f01d1a6.png

I would say Sachs organic for that level of tune. OE pedal feel and well proven.

Okay so i was looking on euro carparts and carparts4less and both these came up so what one is actually better?
daa4df33f01568330f87b236694d70ba.png

Is it better to lighten my own flywheel or buy a purpose made lightened one?

Okay so i was looking on euro carparts and carparts4less and both these came up so what one is actually better?
daa4df33f01568330f87b236694d70ba.png

Parts2clear on eBay might be an option for you mate,I've screenshot below, possibly cheaper but there is a added delivery charge.

I have this clutch myself.

Will this clutch take alot of power? Because i found it on euro carparts and getting a discount on it as black friday. Anyone know if its any use?

Looks like a stock replacement part, so will handle the same power as a factory setup. Neither are really designed to take an increased power output, though would likely be ok on a mild tune (st1 map/similar)

Reactions: Joewhyte97
Will the 8p clutch fit the 8l’s?

Don't beat around the bush Karl,say it like it is :blink: