Lowering springs....

fattylambchop

Reaction score
Chaps what lowering springs are you useing on the 8pa sportback sline..... as the sline is lower anyway..... im abit confused on which height springs to go for...... ie 25mm or 40mm

Cheers lee

My car below.....
a7456e6fcf86396d5b44ae257a804f4d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

You would need 40mm springs to notice any difference on what you have now. The S line springs are already 15 to 20 lower so the net result would be 20 to 25mm lower for you.

Reactions: fattylambchop
You would need 40mm springs to notice any difference on what you have now. The S line springs are already 15 to 20 lower so the net result would be 20 to 25mm lower for you.
Cheers pal..... thats what thought

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Reactions: DPM
I`m now running Eibach sportlines, lower on the front and take some of the front rake away too to give a slightly more aggressive stance, very comfy too, I made the mistake of fitting the Eibach pro at 30mm lower all round at first , the standard s-line is 25mm all round to start and 5mm difference was a negligible difference, but comfy, so much more comfy than the original s-line springs that i went and bought the sportlines a month later and never looked back, I did however fit them with Bilstien B8 dampers which makes it a Bilstein B16 kit, perfect for British roads.
Me and a mate that was following me in his MK4 golf with air suspension hit the same dip on the M25 last year bottomed out, he smashed his sump and I just rode out nice a casual like, very impressed.