First Audi, first shower.

Indicava

Reaction score
Got her a month ago. First Audi I ever owned. The infatuation is deep.

Only found the time to give her some much needed pampering today. Love that mirror shine! :hearteyes:

7EUWgkb.jpg

EOqZm98.jpg

DsICbdn.jpg

Reactions: richinsoton, Daveotto, THQuattro and 1 other person
Very nice mate, good job you aren’t in the U.K. then with the sh!t winter we’ve had so far. Gale force winds, snow, frost and rain.....oh the joy.

Clean your pride and joy here and it is caked in sh!t after the very first drive.

Give me spring/summer any day.

Reactions: Indicava
Very nice mate, good job you aren’t in the U.K. then with the sh!t winter we’ve had so far. Gale force winds, snow, frost and rain.....oh the joy.

Clean your pride and joy here and it is caked in sh!t after the very first drive.

Give me spring/summer any day.

I was just about to bitch about them saying it's gonna lightly drizzle here on Sunday. But your comment put it in perspective ;)

Reactions: Jassyo06
“First Audi, first shower”

I thought this was going to be a thread about the discovery of the special shower feature the car has...

If anyone doesn’t know what I’m on about, when it’s been raining, and there is water on the roof of the car, put down the drivers window and go round a left hand bend (or if LHD, right hand bend) enjoy...

Enjoy the car

Reactions: Seanchadwick2k3
I was just about to bitch about them saying it's gonna lightly drizzle here on Sunday. But your comment put it in perspective ;)
Haha, we’d love a bit of light drizzle here in the UK. No, we get gale force winds and torrential rain. Oh, and the slightest hint of a bit of frost and the local councils dump a thousand tons of salt on our roads, meaning that our cars get caked in corrosive cr@p.

Give me a warm sunny climate every day of the week:sadlike:

Very nice and jealous about the Israeli climate.. I hear enough bragging from my work colleagues in Netanya.

Enjoy!