Unlock doors with one click

rudyjones

Reaction score
Hi is it possible to unlock all doors with one click of the remote and if so how. Thanks in advance.

Hi is it possible to unlock all doors with one click of the remote and if so how. Thanks in advance.
Sport for my ignorance. Don't really understand the question my car opens all doors with one click or press of the remote.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

From the factory, if you press unlock one on the key-for it only blocks the drivers door. A second press will unlock all doors.

You can modify the config to unlock-all on a single press of the key-fob.

I'm not sure if this link will work but these are the customisations available with Carista on the 8P facelift.

https://caristaapp.com/vehicles/audi/a3/8pfl

Reactions: Daveyonthemove
I don't suppose there is any one in the margate area with vcds then that could help.

google it you get the first month free inclusive of the dongle.
My 8p unlocks all with one press .Then locks all as I drive off security feature which I know can be turned on. But this day and age when cars getting jacked

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

yeah can change that so just the drivers unlocks on 1 click

I'm so glad you posted this, that feature has been annoying me for a while now and I wanted a cheap and easy way to turn it off.
That app works with my current OBD reader and that feature is free, so I'm well chuffed!