Audi Driver International 2007

Right, I've called them, and they should be sending me some details soon with a form which I need to return, and hopefully we will get our stand! :)

I might aswell compile a list of cars(10 cars I think) going on the stand now, so add and delete as you please.

1. Jojo
2. Concoursneil?
3. Voorhees?
4. Pimpster?
5. AndyTQ?
6. Audimad?
7. Wes G?
8. Mitch 78?
9. Byzan A4?

Not too sure about JCS or Mintie?

These are guys who have replied to this post, so looks like one space left lol.

I`m still ok for this-thanx for organising Jojo:icon_thumright:

jojo said:
Right, I've called them, and they should be sending me some details soon with a form which I need to return, and hopefully we will get our stand! :)

I might aswell compile a list of cars(10 cars I think) going on the stand now, so add and delete as you please.

1. Jojo
2. Concoursneil?
3. Voorhees?
4. Pimpster?
5. AndyTQ?
6. Audimad?
7. Wes G?
8. Mitch 78?
9. Byzan A4?

Not too sure about JCS or Mintie?

These are guys who have replied to this post, so looks like one space left lol.
Yes, we`ll be there.:icon_thumright:

1. Jojo - Audi S3 Quattro - Joe
2. Concoursneil?
3. Voorhees?
4. Pimpster?
5. AndyTQ?
6. Audimad -
7. Wes G - A3 3.2 Quattro DSG - Wes?
8. Mitch 78?
9. Byzan A4?

2. Concoursneil?
3. Voorhees - Audi S3 Quattro - Jason
4. Pimpster?
5. AndyTQ?
6. Audimad -
8. Mitch 78?
9. Byzan A4?

Oh ******,******-jeebus-just realised how far from me it is...hope you`re not expecting a clean car,:sorry: :faint: ...oh well could do with a good run!:cool:

jojo said:
2. Concoursneil?
3. Voorhees - Audi S3 Quattro - Jason
4. Pimpster?
5. AndyTQ?
6. Audimad - A3 2.0TDI Sport 170bhp Oettinger re-map.
8. Mitch 78?
9. Byzan A4?
Looking forward to it. :icon_thumright:

Wes G said:
Oh ******,******-jeebus-just realised how far from me it is...hope you`re not expecting a clean car,:sorry: :faint: ...oh well could do with a good run!:cool:
me and Joe are in the midlands so no clean cars from us....use a quik detailer to clean it

Yeah will do,will have to see what the good old british weather is like,I love my car but I`m not likely to stand in the rain and clean it like some people at previous things I`ve been to...:scared2: closer the time I`ll have to work out which way I`m going and maybe tag along\meet you guys on route???:racer:

I'll be there, driving down friday afternoon and stopping in a local B&B so i can have car nice and clean for Saturday. Might bring the trolley jack and wind those coilovers down too!!!

jojo said:
Still no sign of this Clubstand pack, I hope they are not going to cut it close.
Call them again and chase them up, also you can buy advance tickets from them for only £4.50, that`s 50p cheaper than last year but the deadline runs out on monday the 1st at 12 noon so be quick.:icon_thumright:

Good morning boys and girls, the stand passes have arrived this morning for our stand, so it's good to go.
For any previous attendees, it's the same plan as last year, lets all meet at the Cross hands pub at 8AM, so I can give the passes out.

The address is:

Cross Hands Hotel
Old Sodbury
Nr. Bristol
South Gloucestershire
BS37 6RJ

These are passes to allow access to the allocated stand, you will need to purchase tickets yourself online or at the door at CC.
I have a total of 10 passes, so need to confirm the list asap, we are allowed more cars on the stand apparently, so if we exceed 10 cars, please be quick, so I can get more passes for the rest of us.

Thanks.

Joe

Infact, I'm going to start the list again from scratch and PM those who have replied to this thread for a response before you are added to the list. For anyone else interested in the stand, please PM me your car details and first name, and you will be added to the list.

2. Voorhees - Audi S3 Quattro - Jason
3. Audimad - A3 2.0TDI Sport 170bhp Oettinger re-map. - name?
4. Wes G - A3 3.2 Quattro DSG - Wes
5. Byzan A4 - Model? - Name?
6. CAL1470 - B5 A4 2.8Q - Calvin

5. Byzan A4 - Model? - Name?
7. Docurley - Wide A4 1.8TQ - David

Looks like I`ll be the most standard car here again...:sorry: oh well, ;)

Going to have to leave mine @ stupid `o clock` to be there for 8...empty roads:eyebrows:

Wes G said:
Going to have to leave mine @ stupid `o clock` to be there for 8...empty roads:eyebrows:

I left mine at 6AM last year, road was only slightly damp from the night before, but mine made it pretty clean for a 100mile trek.

5. Byzan A4 - Modded B5 A4 1.8T - Mark
8. jcs356 - Audi S3 Quattro - Jason

jojo said:
3. Audimad - A3 2.0TDI Sport 170bhp Oettinger re-map. - Jeff
8. jcs356 - Audi S3 Quattro - Jason
Can we meet at the track?:icon_thumright:

1. Jojo - 8L Audi S3 Quattro - Joe
2. Voorhees - 8L Audi S3 Quattro - Jason
3. Audimad - 8P A3 2.0TDI Sport 170bhp Oettinger re-map. - Jeff
4. Wes G - 8P A3 3.2 Quattro DSG - Wes
7. Docurley - Wide B5 A4 1.8TQ - David
8. jcs356 - 8L Audi S3 Quattro - Jason
9. Concoursneil - 8L Audi A3 T Sport - Neil

Audimad said:
Can we meet at the track?:icon_thumright:

If you want to meet me at the event, you can't drive straight to the Club stand, you will have to park up, get the pass of myself or someone, then drive to the stand ok.

jojo said:
If you want to meet me at the event, you can't drive straight to the Club stand, you will have to park up, get the pass of myself or someone, then drive to the stand ok.
We can meet you at the petrol station just down the road. Is this ok?:icon_thumright:

Audimad said:
We can meet you at the petrol station just down the road. Is this ok?:icon_thumright:

I'm not sure what time you was thinking of turning up Jeff? I've put instructions to meet at a pub near by, further up the thread, which is a few miles away from the circuit, where I will be handing out the passes. I don't think it's possible for me to go into Castle Coombe, then come back out and go back in, unless their rules are different to GTI International?

1. Jojo - 8L Audi S3 Quattro - Joe
2. Voorhees - 8L Audi S3 Quattro - Jason
3. Audimad - 8P A3 2.0TDI Sport 170bhp Oettinger re-map. - Jeff
4. Wes G - 8P A3 3.2 Quattro DSG - Wes
7. Docurley - Wide B5 A4 1.8TQ - David
8. jcs356 - 8L Audi S3 Quattro - Jason
9. Concoursneil - 8L Audi A3 T Sport - Neil
10. AndyTQ - 8L Audi A3 1.8T Sport Quattro - Andy

OK, these are the provisional for my 10 passes I have, please PM me if anyone is interested, so I can get hold of more passes, you will need to be quick though, as the event takes place in less than 2 weeks.

Joe

So are any of our 10 venturing onto the track then???:cool:

Wes G said:
So are any of our 10 venturing onto the track then???:cool:

I will track mine for maybe a couple of sessions if the track is dryish, if it's wet, then I'm not going to waste my money driving at 5/10ths

jojo said:
I'm not sure what time you was thinking of turning up Jeff? I've put instructions to meet at a pub near by, further up the thread, which is a few miles away from the circuit, where I will be handing out the passes. I don't think it's possible for me to go into Castle Coombe, then come back out and go back in, unless their rules are different to GTI International?
We will try and meet you at the pub, will it be possible to post the pass out to me, thanks.:icon_thumright:

Is it too late to include me???

I'm picking up my B7 next Monday so it will be it's first outing, for me anyway as it 18 months old.

We came last year and it was fab, I was the only person in a TDi on track last year and was feeling realy slow.

I'll be in a 3.2 FSI this time so might actually be able to overtake someone!!!

John