Audi Driver International 2007

Cheers for sorting the stand Joe, & was great to meet a few people:icon_thumright: First little venture on track was cool...good fun! Think its a little addictive though:hubbahubba: My poor little standard car did ok:)

Wes G said:
Cheers for sorting the stand Joe, & was great to meet a few people:icon_thumright: First little venture on track was cool...good fun! Think its a little addictive though:hubbahubba: My poor little standard car did ok:)

Wes, your standard car could keep up with my remapped S3 sitting on uprated suspension and a nutter behind the wheel! OK, the stupid woman in the RS4 ahead of us was holding us up, but you did pretty well for a first timer(are you sure?) :racer:
we was all over this B5 RS4 like a rash, even coming out of corners, we was right behind it, it was only on the long straight did it have the legs to pull away, but we caught up again under braking and in the curves, she should have let us pass really! :mad:

jojo said:
we was all over this B5 RS4 like a rash, even coming out of corners, we was right behind it! :mad:

Which to me, proves the best performance modification you can have is the nut behind the wheel!:respekt:

Definately first time & the car is standard...although I have been trying to locate some upgrade front brake disc`s & pads today but no one seems to stock any for it...was thinking just some black diamond disc`s or something, nothing too crazy? Had my new tyres fitted today so bring on the next one:hubbahubba: ...only kidding, might do a full day next year but my car is a bit of a lardy **** for track:sorry: but still good fun!:happy: