Momentary fuel cut out whilst driving

ShaunyBizzle

Reaction score
Hey all,

I have a 2.0 bwa quattro and seem to be having a intermittent fault, it doesnt do it all the time but today i started it up after doing a 10 miles trip and it cut out, then whilst driving its feels like a bit of crap fuel passing engine was at 3k and then jolted down to 2800, i only use bp fuel. The 2 faults logged with snap on solus

P0441 - evap fault incorrrct flow lower limit reached
P0190 - fuel pressure g247 system malfuncrion upper limit reached intermittent

Some days it can be difficult to start becomes really boggy smells of petrol but that has only happened twice in 2 months

Please guys any help be much appreciated

Shaun

Hey all,

I have a 2.0 bwa quattro and seem to be having a intermittent fault, it doesnt do it all the time but today i started it up after doing a 10 miles trip and it cut out, then whilst driving its feels like a bit of **** fuel passing engine was at 3k and then jolted down to 2800, i only use bp fuel. The 2 faults logged with snap on solus

P0441 - evap fault incorrrct flow lower limit reached
P0190 - fuel pressure g247 system malfuncrion upper limit reached intermittent

Some days it can be difficult to start becomes really boggy smells of petrol but that has only happened twice in 2 months

Please guys any help be much appreciated

Shaun
First flault code is probable the valve for your evap canister or the canister itself which costs about 100 from audi and 40 odd for the valve, try the valve first and if not replace canister this may get rid of your second fault code two but cant guarantee it

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Second one is probably fuel pressure sensor

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Thanks for the reply mate. The g247 sensor on the rail was replaced before i got the car, im hoping they are linked, the only thing i thought might cause lpw pressure would be the tank module

Do fuel filter first, then fuel cap. If no change then do the N80 valve (again) and finally the charcoal canister.

If you don’t want to replace the petrol cap then at least replace the o’ring which will save you about £3.

Thanks for the reply Samuel. I have a fuel filter here so will do that asap, i was gonna order a n80 up, the caps seal is worn starting to see cracks but nothing to say its not sealing will get one for peace of mind

Reactions: samuelh_888