8p steering wheel controls

John palmer

Reaction score
Hey guys me again after fixing my heavy steering fault and being made a happy man. Now I have a new problem my controls dont work on the steering wheel anymore I cant control the volume or stations on my wheel it used to work fine but now stopped I've had the wheel off checked connections but no hope in it working hoping some one could share some info maybe the vcds needs to come back out will it need re coding seen as I have had the wheel off and the battery disconnected? Cheers

Its had a new one few weeks ago along with a steering angle sensor module and it's only gone off the last few days it has been working fine...

When fitting them they need to be centered. Could be that it was one rotation out so over the last few weeks it's worked fine then if you've done a full lock in one direction it's damaged the clock spring. Does the horn work?

When fitting them they need to be centered. Could be that it was one rotation out so over the last few weeks it's worked fine then if you've done a full lock in one direction it's damaged the clock spring. Does the horn work?
Yes still have horn it's just strange that's its stopped working