Subwoofer install manual 8p

Sportaudirs6

Reaction score
Hi, apologies if this has been asked before but couldn’t find a post regarding this

I have a subwoofer I want to install into my aftermarket android stereo

just wanting to know which route to take the power cable as this is a manual, only posts I have seen have been in a DSG where you just go through the gromit where clutch pedal would be.

Also where is best to install the earth cable?

Thanks

Back of battery there is access for power I tan mines next to aircon found a grommet I fed cable through you can run it along passengers side. You can earth in boot. Depends if you have amp attached to sub mines is. I still have existing sub still running

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Ok cool thanks, this sub I got has built in amp, I also have the factory sub (not Bose) built in. Would I need to remove battery for that and glove box?

thanks

Hi yes you would probably have to remove the battery do a dry run first see if you can get enough access coat hanger get for feeding wire through. Mines has the built in sub aswell none Bose

Hi yes you would probably have to remove the battery do a dry run first see if you can get enough access coat hanger get for feeding wire through. Mines has the built in sub aswell none Bose

Ok thanks, will have a play with it this weekend