RS3 countdown to configurator

1A6EEE6A 5B20 4B47 8D8F 1D3EC9313426
2276AB8A 6ED3 4B12 AD2E E1EC27AB2512

To me they look the same diameter comparing all aspect and relative position of controls

Reactions: Snake Pliskin, NevMan and Add_Profile
i'm gonna watch the ring video again... (not the scary movie)

... well, depending on how big I remember that steering wheel looked... then it is a scary movie!!

• Haha
Reactions: Snake Pliskin
i'm gonna watch the ring video again... (not the scary movie)

... well, depending on how big I remember that steering wheel looked... then it is a scary movie!!

Cat it’s fine ,promise u will never notice
Could always smack it with a big hammer though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Snake Pliskin
You might realised my view is biased!
I placed my order today for Daytona Vorsprung Saloon so I’ve got my head ‘round’ it! :yahoo:

Reactions: Mr Freeze, PeteRS3lee, Add_Profile and 1 other person
Has anyone got a link to the old configurator with the code?

Because maybe if you do we can put in the dealer config code and see the full specs before it updates!

I think I'm going to swallow my pride and add a touch of panic...

I WANT Exclusive colour, so it's going to have to be Saloon Vorsprung #hangsheadinshame# LMAO

the colour and added options can shadow "that" and I can easily fit carbon mirrors and spoiler if I want them at a later date...

decision set like jelly :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:... there's still time in the day!

• Haha
Reactions: Snake Pliskin, NevMan and 3vans
... and the fact is, Vorsprung+Exclusive then purchasing and adding the carbon mirror caps and spoiler later.................. is STILL cheaper than Carbon Black+Dynamic Pack!!
(just about)

I think I've convinced myself now.. I am pretty sure I am positive of that, maybe LOL

Reactions: AndyVWR, Snake Pliskin and NevMan
I hadn’t sorted that! You can’t have Mythos Black either in carbon spec :blink:

Just remember exclusive paint could add a real curve ball to the timeline ... so prepared for what could be a marathon wait

that's no worries Snake.. gives me plenty of time to change my mind LOL

It will go live at 8.00

Just kidding cat
Sorry
Couldn’t resist

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: Snake Pliskin, NevMan and Add_Profile
Configurator live for sportback, starting price seems a little high:

aed38209bb3ab63771f033c1ce2ac14e.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Mr Freeze, Snake Pliskin, PeteRS3lee and 1 other person
that's no worries Snake.. gives me plenty of time to change my mind LOL

Going nogaro? It will be stunning …when it arrives end of ‘22

• Haha
Reactions: RS03??? and Snake Pliskin
yes buddy, Nogaro is my choice :heavycheck:

Seems Audi are fulfilling exclusive orders first!(if you believe that then there's no hope for you lol)

• Haha
Reactions: Snake Pliskin, PeteRS3lee and NevMan
yes buddy, Nogaro is my choice :heavycheck:

Seems Audi are fulfilling exclusive orders first!(if you believe that then there's no hope for you lol)

I am 'contemplating' racing mica blue ...... just not sure I can handle the timeline uncertainty of exclusive on top of uncertainty already

Reactions: Mr Freeze, NevMan and Add_Profile
I would absolutely love a crystal or metallic blue but I’m not prepared to spend an extra £2400 unless more people watch my YouTube videos! Lol.

I am planning on filming a video in the dealer on the configurator later today as I think people would be interested in seeing what the dealer has to say.

It is clear Vorsprung despite the delays is the way to go to get the best kit. You can add Carbon later if you really want it. But you can’t add a 360 camera or panoramic roof. There may be a wait until next year but that’s just how it is.

• Haha
Reactions: AndyVWR, NevMan, Snake Pliskin and 1 other person
I've confirmed a vorsprung order in daytona.
Was starting to get pi$$ed off umming & arrrring over the damn steering wheel and carbon / exhaust / with pan roof / no pan roof etc
My one and only niggle is not having a flat bottom wheel - which I can get over saving £3k over a carbon and having more kit.
Pan roof far outweighs the steering wheel so that's it job done .. just a waiting game now.

Reactions: Terminator x, Mr Freeze, 3vans and 4 others
Was starting to get pi$$ed off umming & arrrring over the damn steering wheel and carbon / exhaust / with pan roof / no pan roof etc
My one and only niggle is not having a flat bottom wheel - which I can get over saving £3k over a carbon and having more kit.
Pan roof far outweighs the steering wheel so that's it job done .. just a waiting game now.

You’ll need the pano roof to fit that big wheel in.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr Freeze, K96, NevMan and 1 other person
LOL just buy an RS3 alcantara flat bottom wheel from Audi and swap it when they update it to include the sensors.

Reactions: NevMan and Snake Pliskin
good call, likely to be updated before the facelift so should be available at some point.

Reactions: NevMan and Snake Pliskin
You’ll need the pano roof to fit that big wheel in.

Stop winding me up now about that blasted wheel :tearsofjoy:

• Haha
Reactions: AndyVWR, 3vans, 8YARWY and 1 other person
LOL just buy an RS3 alcantara flat bottom wheel from Audi and swap it when they update it to include the sensors.

Yeah good shout - any ideas on how we retro-fit contrast stitching in the future too ? :blink::tearsofjoy:

even though we don't get the interior design pack, the configurator does show we get RS floor mats ...

Reactions: AndyVWR, NevMan and Add_Profile
All live now on the configurator. It’s a shame, as I really enjoyed reading this thread up to this stage. Very entertaining!

Reactions: NevMan and Frizzley

Nice snake. I would go Daytona too, and given current constraints Vorsprung is the way to go

Reactions: 3vans and Snake Pliskin
The base car states:

Front Sport seats in Fine Nappa leather with RS embossed logo and contrast stitching

So what colour is the 'contrast' stitching ?

Reactions: NevMan