RS3 Build Tracker Spreadsheet

pointless then, seeing as its in transit, never ordered a new car before they always been in stock, how long do you reckon it will take them to reach the uk I was assuming 10 days ? tempted to take delivery straight way :coldsweat:
Pre Covid, was told 10 "Working Days" at the port to have it cleared and then another 10 Working Days before being handed over. Approx 2 to 3 weeks before car was handed over.
Suppose, now the volume of cars coming in are lower, it should be quicker, however, with lack of HGV drivers to transport from the port to dealer, which may impact the timings. May end up being similar 2 to 4 weeks max is my guess.

5 Vorsprungs are in Transit. Could @Mike.46 and another member may be @Dean87 advise on Colour and Saloon/Sportsback please, if its not being too intrusive.
Was advised by Audi UK, cars are being built on variant type batches. Hence the request to make some sense as its not by how early the car was ordered, more likely, what the batch requirements for the build.
Yes, SB, Vorsprung, Tango Red................it's in my 'Signature' :)

Reactions: RS03???
If only Google Earth was 'Live' or you had a long distance drone :)

Grimsby Port

how do you get emails ? I've always had call from my dealer ? hopefully ours will be on the same ship collecting dust together
I didn't sign up for them specifically, they (only three so far: in build, built, in transit) just come to the email I gave the dealer when I placed the order. They're not very useful to be honest, they just say "we're building it!" and that's about it.

I have asked this before regarding orders, it would be 'interesting' to know how they get sorted from dealer to Audi UK to Audi DE
eg:

The dealer 'may' only order on Mondays, or every two weeks, he may also pass it on to his head of franchise within the group of dealers?

Audi UK, do they sort the different models into 'lists' as in Group them all together, and do they pass the order on day to day or at a fixed time/day?

Audi DE, And then on to Audi DE, it appears they have a number generator something like the National Lottery to sort BW's out ? :)

• Haha
Reactions: RS03??? and AndyVWR
Well after reading through the last few pages to update myself...I think the best course of action is to rely upon RS03 and his magic spreadsheet.
I think that gives us as good an idea of movement of orders/deliveries...if not better....that relying on most Audi communications.

By summer RS03 will be emailing us to tell us our cars are on the way. I think once we have another dozen or so picked up, hopefully there will be a clear pattern to help our new car arrival planning.

Reactions: Cheifweasel, Jay 1234, RS03??? and 3 others
I have been offered for 65k green carbon black but well no pano roof :D still have to wait for my build week

5 Vorsprungs are in Transit. Could @Mike.46 and another member may be @Dean87 advise on Colour and Saloon/Sportsback please, if its not being too intrusive.
Was advised by Audi UK, cars are being built on variant type batches. Hence the request to make some sense as its not by how early the car was ordered, more likely, what the batch requirements for the build.
No problem at all, mine is a Saloon/Vorsprung/Glacier white

Sihfty ...?Sounds more like a bit "Shifty" ....eh?

Haha yeah, I believe it when I see the car to be honest. I wouldn't have just spent 5k on a run around if I knew it was going to to arrive so soon. I was in for the long haul. I noticed on the spreadsheet I'm the only one who has ordered white, no idea if that has made a difference or I just got extremely lucky.

Reactions: Jassyo06
Haha yeah, I believe it when I see the car to be honest. I wouldn't have just spent 5k on a run around if I knew it was going to to arrive so soon. I was in for the long haul. I noticed on the spreadsheet I'm the only one who has ordered white, no idea if that has made a difference or I just got extremely lucky.
I was only having a giraffes.....Good on ya mate hope it arrives whenever it suits you best

Remember this for sale earlier this week at £66500 with moss hall.

6efcdb1049290202941ace5934400795.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am still hating / loving that carbon spoiler every time I see another one. That blue looks ace though!

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Snake Pliskin
It’s meant to be an example of how they are selling at that ‘lower’ price.

I know its very crazy ;) plus financial.its to crazy amount as i want.whole.car ppf.as.well

Reactions: 8YARWY
What's the normal price for a Carbon Ed £58k or something

It was £58k base pre the December increase mate.

I think mine was was just over £59k inc Daytona plus c&s pack

so now +6% on top of that. Sportback £1k less of course

Reactions: Jassyo06
5317f205c1f0cb0bcecce2356ee3f4a8.png

Pre increase.

Reactions: Jassyo06, Mastachaz, RS03??? and 1 other person
Well after reading through the last few pages to update myself...I think the best course of action is to rely upon RS03 and his magic spreadsheet.
I think that gives us as good an idea of movement of orders/deliveries...if not better....that relying on most Audi communications.

By summer RS03 will be emailing us to tell us our cars are on the way. I think once we have another dozen or so picked up, hopefully there will be a clear pattern to help our new car arrival planning.
I found that watching on here for buyers with around the same BW and same model is easier than calling the dealer and getting told varying stories, once a few on the spreadsheet with similar BW's to yours start getting emails 'In build' etc yours will also be very similar

Reactions: AndyVWR, RS03??? and Terminator x
do you know how to track the order I have no idea, when I originally required, I was told Vorsprungs would be the first ones out as they are the "high end " models
Dealer lied to you unfortunately. My sales guy sent me an email which was from Audi UK and it said that Vorsprungs wouldn't build until around Week 50/21 and to manage customer expectations. That proved to be fairly accurate.

Reactions: Adam28
That makes more sense! still nothing on mine!

I have asked this before regarding orders, it would be 'interesting' to know how they get sorted from dealer to Audi UK to Audi DE
eg:

The dealer 'may' only order on Mondays, or every two weeks, he may also pass it on to his head of franchise within the group of dealers?

Audi UK, do they sort the different models into 'lists' as in Group them all together, and do they pass the order on day to day or at a fixed time/day?

Audi DE, And then on to Audi DE, it appears they have a number generator something like the National Lottery to sort BW's out ? :)
As an addition to the above I imagine there is also some sort of equal sharing going on by Audi UK? as an example if Audi Crewe were to order 100 RS3's for themselves and their aftermarket companies to sell on, I wouldn’t think Audi UK would go along with it and effectively send just about every available RS3 to Crewe?

On that note if your dealer’s ‘quota’ of RS3 for say January and February is filled he’s hardly going to say ‘’Try another dealer as we cant have any more for 3 months’ is he?

He would be much more likely just to place the order knowing it will be delayed and just say nothing

Just got confirmation that mine has now been built and is waiting to be shipped. It’s a Vorsprung saloon in kemora. Ordered end of Nov.

Reactions: Adam28 and RS03???
Just got confirmation that mine has now been built and is waiting to be shipped. It’s a Vorsprung saloon in kemora. Ordered end of Nov.
Updated.. Thanks. +one more Vorsprung

Reactions: Eagle00
*** same time as I ordered yet I don't even have a build week!

TX.

Edit - perhaps it is the CCB's. Anyone got a car nearly here with them?

Reactions: Daggerit

TX.

I think from the info we have, Audi build for UK on the whole seems to be Saloon for this batch.

Reactions: Terminator x

TX.

Could be. Mine has them and my estimated build week is like wk36 at the moment.

Reactions: Terminator x
All this action and I've heard nothing
Wow, I ordered carbon saloon mid Nov and haven't even got a build week. Literally no info on mine

• Sad
Reactions: RS03??? and Terminator x

The same as mine and I ordered the beginning of November. I’m really struggling to understand the ordering system! There’s no logic at all!

Chuffed for you Eagle00

Reactions: peeta777, Eagle00 and garethdj
Add in which Dealership you've ordered from because Larger Dealership Groups obviously get a bigger influx of cars