RS3 Build Tracker Spreadsheet

@Wrighty993 what do you think of that rear spoiler?

TX.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
If it would have been a separate option I probably wouldn’t have ticked it on the grounds of never seeing it in person but now iv seen it I do like it, adds more contrast to the car. The carbon works really well with Nardo too

Reactions: NevMan and Terminator x
Well picked car up today , my thoughts after watching you tube vids reading stuff etc over the last 18months , all I can say is wow what a car the way it drives the eagerness of it ! It was worth the wait I personally think in the flesh it is better than vids or pics I’ve seen and watched and the tango red is stunning glad I went for that now as the contrast between black and red just pops,
Big thanks to RS03??? For all the hard work with the tracker and other members for making the wait bearable ish lol
for those waiting , hang in there it is worth it

Love it - I have this combo on order and these pictures just confirm my choice

Reactions: RS03???, Dnw21 and NevMan
How is everyone determining status 38 etc?
I remember my last order back in 2016 there was a website.
Is this still the case?

How is everyone determining status 38 etc?
I remember my last order back in 2016 there was a website.
Is this still the case?
Website is gathering dust.

TX.

Reactions: cooperp and Gazjs
Just out of curiosity guys what delivery mileage did you cars have on them on collection?

Was always about 50 in days gone by. Shorter road test now it seems.

TX.

Reactions: RS03???
Good Morning All,
Congratulations to @Dnw21 , @Wrighty993 and @GR100 have collected their new toys, enjoy.
We have quite a few members cars commenced build and waiting in a queue to dealers. So close, yet still the waiting is unbearable.
Removed 4 entries as the members have been inactive for a few months, probably thrown in the towel and walked away.

Cars almost at Dealers to be Picked up are:
Vorsprung @Keithd32 - Sl-ExP RacingBlueMica (19 Months) PickUp Friday 31st ?
Vorsprung @Apache007 - Sb-Nardo Grey nearly there.
Vorsprung @Lotus4 - Sb-DaG car due @Dealers

Tracking:
Vorsprung @WestyRS - Sb-DaG now in Build (18 Months)
Carbon @shiggy - Sb-MyB (17 Months) Now @Emden
Vorsprung @DarrenFFC - Sb-MyB Build Completed - now In Transit
Vorsprung @TooThick - Sl-TuB - Now in Transit
Carbon @jgs911 - Sb-TaR - Build started..
Carbon @j1sgo - Sb-DaG - Build Started
Carbon @JONNY RED - Sb-KyG Build Started
Carbon @WilsonRS - Sb-KeG Build Started

Potential Build batch starts on KyG, KrG and TaR for start of April week 13.
Once we get notification from the members via their dealers, then we may be able to guess further on other members build nearby.

Reactions: Bensrs3, Kevmoz, Jaeger12 and 2 others
I was supposed to pick mine up 2 days ago but there was a delay in it arriving at the dealer.
It’s not turning up until tomorrow.
I’m picking up on Thursday instead, will post pics.

Reactions: Kevmoz, Jaeger12 and RS03???
I was supposed to pick mine up 2 days ago but there was a delay in it arriving at the dealer.
It’s not turning up until tomorrow.
I’m picking up on Thursday instead, will post pics.
Cheers, Should be a sunny day tomorrow, allegedly!.:friendly wink:

Attachments

• IMG_1037.jpeg
    IMG_1037.jpeg
    91.8 KB · Views: 156
Reactions: Terminator x and NevMan
So we finally had the weather so had the first proper day out in the RS3 this weekend. Absolutely loving it, drive and gearbox are so much better than the previous generation (you would hope so I guess), it ‘feels’ quicker, that’s maybe just a perception, certainly gets a lot of attention, pretty comfortable after a 100+ mile road trip across mostly country/coastal B roads.

Infotainment is great although the speakers seem a little weak? Maybe it’s my settings (or music choice), both driver assist & Audi pre sense are a bit sensitive so I turn these off each time. Having had an 8R previously, the return to heater buttons is quite welcome. I do miss the flat bottom steering wheel, matrix headlights are absolutely superb.

Achieved around 25 mpg for those interested.

Time to get it cleaned ready for the Easter weekend, but for now a photo as promised, I‘ll add a few more to the other thread.

Was the wait worth it, for me yes, summed up when I pulled into a car park to turn around and out of around 10 cars in the car park, there were 4 Teslas (OK it was a golf club car park) a 4x4 or two and its that moment you realise the RS3 is last of a kind, enjoy them while you can.

BB60D5A4 9D4A 406A 8EA4 92C105F9E852

Reactions: kayemill, RS03???, Bensrs3 and 5 others
So we finally had the weather so had the first proper day out in the RS3 this weekend. Absolutely loving it, drive and gearbox are so much better than the previous generation (you would hope so I guess), it ‘feels’ quicker, that’s maybe just a perception, certainly gets a lot of attention, pretty comfortable after a 100+ mile road trip across mostly country/coastal B roads.

Infotainment is great although the speakers seem a little weak? Maybe it’s my settings (or music choice), both driver assist & Audi pre sense are a bit sensitive so I turn these off each time. Having had an 8R previously, the return to heater buttons is quite welcome. I do miss the flat bottom steering wheel, matrix headlights are absolutely superb.

Achieved around 25 mpg for those interested.

Time to get it cleaned ready for the Easter weekend, but for now a photo as promised, I‘ll add a few more to the other thread.

Was the wait worth it, for me yes, summed up when I pulled into a car park to turn around and out of around 10 cars in the car park, there were 4 Teslas (OK it was a golf club car park) a 4x4 or two and its that moment you realise the RS3 is last of a kind, enjoy them while you can.

View attachment 265892
Yeh I agree with the speakers! I haven’t had a proper play with the settings as of yet but seems weak compared to the 8V. (My 8V was tuned to stage 2 so listened to the car most of the time) but yeh if anyone wants to share what they think the best settings are then I’m all ears

If it would have been a separate option I probably wouldn’t have ticked it on the grounds of never seeing it in person but now iv seen it I do like it, adds more contrast to the car. The carbon works really well with Nardo too
Is it standard?

Had an update from dealer. Still status 10 but est build week has now come to week 28. Considering my ones a standard in kem grey, I honestly don't understand why it's super delayed. Initially was week 14.. then went to status 00 then back to 10 with week 32 and now status 10 with week 28. I have seen people with standard edition get theirs in like 9 months in Kemora grey.

Reactions: DangerMouseUK
Had an update from dealer. Still status 10 but est build week has now come to week 28. Considering my ones a standard in kem grey, I honestly don't understand why it's super delayed. Initially was week 14.. then went to status 00 then back to 10 with week 32 and now status 10 with week 28. I have seen people with standard edition get theirs in like 9 months in Kemora grey.
Usually Standard edition do get built quicker, due to less chips required etc.. Not unless the shortage is on common build chips.

Got a Carbon Kemora due for delivery this month, originally ordered November 21.
When did you order yours?

Just recieved an update from dealer.
Mine is being built this week.

Reactions: DarrenFFC, RS03??? and Jaeger12
Got a sneak pic with its covers still on, pick up still on Thursday
749AA2CD 12BF 48E7 B522 6B97993E0B33

Reactions: Apache007, NevMan, Gazjs and 9 others
Yeah it’s Racing Mica Blue.
Sepang was what I wanted when I got the 8v, it’s just a bit too close to ara to get it now as I’ve had ara for 5 1/2 years.
Sepang is a great colour.

Yeah it’s Racing Mica Blue.
Sepang was what I wanted when I got the 8v, it’s just a bit too close to ara to get it now as I’ve had ara for 5 1/2 years.
Sepang is a great colour.

Sadly I think I prefer yours :(

Anyway, I haven't got it yet so I'll worry about it nearer the time.

Got a sneak pic with its covers still on, pick up still on Thursday
View attachment 265958
That’s a fantastic choice of colour and I’m sure it will pop when the wrappers come off. Still a rare sight on the road, I’ve only seen two since they were launched! On my trip to Poole last week its great that other drivers ‘rubber neck’ to have a good look at it.

I've noticed there is a boat docked at Emden (Elbe Highway) which is going to Sheerness tomorrow. Hoping mine will be on it, although no notification of it from Audi yet.

Reactions: Jaeger12
Got a Carbon Kemora due for delivery this month, originally ordered November 21.
When did you order yours?
I ordered in June 22. With an initial expected delivery for Jan 2023. Carbon generally very delayed. Mine is a standard edition so shouldn't be that delayed. Most relieved theirs 9 to 10 months in the standard colours. Some where delayed due to their colours like tango red.

Reactions: Gazjs
i received the 'our work here is complete' over a month ago and no further and no futher movement…

Good Morning All,
Congratulations to @Dnw21 , @Wrighty993 and @GR100 have collected their new toys, enjoy.
We have quite a few members cars commenced build and waiting in a queue to dealers. So close, yet still the waiting is unbearable.
Removed 4 entries as the members have been inactive for a few months, probably thrown in the towel and walked away.

Cars almost at Dealers to be Picked up are:
Vorsprung @Keithd32 - Sl-ExP RacingBlueMica (19 Months) PickUp Friday 31st ?
Vorsprung @Apache007 - Sb-Nardo Grey nearly there.
Vorsprung @Lotus4 - Sb-DaG car due @Dealers

Tracking:
Vorsprung @WestyRS - Sb-DaG now in Build (18 Months)
Carbon @shiggy - Sb-MyB (17 Months) Now @Emden
Vorsprung @DarrenFFC - Sb-MyB Build Completed - now In Transit
Vorsprung @TooThick - Sl-TuB - Now in Transit
Carbon @jgs911 - Sb-TaR - Build started..
Carbon @j1sgo - Sb-DaG - Build Started
Carbon @JONNY RED - Sb-KyG Build Started
Carbon @WilsonRS - Sb-KeG Build Started

Potential Build batch starts on KyG, KrG and TaR for start of April week 13.
Once we get notification from the members via their dealers, then we may be able to guess further on other members build nearby.

Hi RSO3??? Just to confirm, my order is a Carbon not Vorsprung. Just had another update from Listers that it is still stuck at Emden waiting for a boat. It has been there since 6th March which isn't ideal.

I've noticed there is a boat docked at Emden (Elbe Highway) which is going to Sheerness tomorrow. Hoping mine will be on it, although no notification of it from Audi yet.
I didn't get a notification it was on the ship until it had already Docked at sheerness, dealer confirmed to me beforehand though.

I didn't get a notification it was on the ship until it had already Docked at sheerness, dealer confirmed to me beforehand though.
I'll give my dealer a call in the morning on that basis. Looking at the schedule, there is not too many boats on the way to Sheerness so if it is not on the boat tomorrow, it is likely to be a few weeks at least.