RS3 Build Tracker Spreadsheet

Mica blue incoming

4b0c76ee6f3f796378d7a65ac7a86484.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Your cancelled order ?

The price increases on my spec are exactly 5k now and I thought it was expensive at the time …

Reactions: 8YARWY
Plenty of pan roofs laying about by the looks of it

Can you imagine the uproar had they started including the coloured seats etc

Reactions: Daggerit
Can you imagine the uproar had they started including the coloured seats etc

I would love to meet the absolute moron that made the original decision to exclude it from the UK market and shake his hand. And then his neck.

When are we taking bets for whether the facelift will include it or not?

The price increases on my spec are exactly 5k now and I thought it was expensive at the time …

I’m actually surprised they opened the order books again, I mean when the facelift is on the horizon who is gonna order one

Wouldn’t surprise me if they delayed the Facelift until early 2024 at least.

Reactions: RS3ree and Daggerit
I’m actually surprised they opened the order books again, I mean when the facelift is on the horizon who is gonna order one

The guy I know that works at Audi was pretty confident there will be ordering for the facelift started early next year. I don’t have more info than that, but it would be crap if you ordered now and then the facelift books opened Q1/2 next year.

All those current for sale adverts that will need editing too

‘No longer available to order’

Errr well actually………

Jesus has the configurator car had a bad repair
Looks like a bad wing respray
67dd523287062860357dccf8d7ae152c.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Daggerit and RS3ree
Well that is going to give some a conundrum :grinning: Do you:

a. Go for one at old prices with a wait long past the new one
b. Wait for the shiny new one but potentially no more power, worse inside and 10K more

Reactions: 8YARWY
Jesus has the configurator car had a bad repair
Looks like a bad wing respray
67dd523287062860357dccf8d7ae152c.png

I hate to be a party pooper but that looks awful, most certainly not one of Audi's best RS3 designs by a long way, just looks like another off-the-shelf hatchback .
I think Audi needs to go back to the drawing board if this is the best they can come up with.
I think the new Vauxhall's look better than that, and that saying something, sorry.

b. Wait for the shiny new one but potentially no more power, worse inside and 10K more
Quite the conundrum! :tearsofjoy:

I was actually about to write that I thought the cost change wasn't actually all that bad but I wasn't looking at the new OTR pricing... Initial cost for a VS SB was £58,650 OTR and now you're looking at £63,725 with metallic paint. A £5k difference over a couple years is pretty significant and I wonder how many people will actually be ordering at those prices now that the bubble has burst somewhat.

Soo, is this for the facelift version? If not I'm surprised they've brought it back for now, specially with some new colours.

Can't spec Exclusive anymore either.

Soo, is this for the facelift version? If not I'm surprised they've brought it back for now, specially with some new colours.

Can't spec Exclusive anymore either.
Judging by the headlights, it still having the little fake vent under the bonnet and the black honeycomb effect along the rear bumper I'd say this isn't a facelift and just the original back on sale. With some different colours and fewer options...

Facelift would be announced first……

They always have a big fanfare around any new model etc.

Facelift would be announced first……

They always have a big fanfare around any new model etc.

Fair point. I'm wondering what the unique selling points of the new model will be? All the controls through the MMI that everyone loves so much in the Golf? No extra power? A much higher price tag? :tearsofjoy:

I sent my dealer an email yesterday asking if I could change my colour to Floret but keep the rest of the spec and he replied saying that I can't unfortunately.

Interestingly, he said that it must also be a mistake that the RS3 is back up because they can't order them. And he also noted that the TT is back up on the configurator as well, but also can't be ordered. Typical Audi UK... :tearsofjoy:

Rumour was that the facelift would be announced Q3 so only this month and next left for that.

TX.

And no dynamic pack so ceramics and higher top speed no more!

TX.

I was miffed they added the option for a pan roof on Carbon Black, I would have definitely specced that, but it doesn't let you add it with the roof bars on this model anyway. I know you could have both on the last model.

I sent my dealer an email yesterday asking if I could change my colour to Floret but keep the rest of the spec and he replied saying that I can't unfortunately.

Interestingly, he said that it must also be a mistake that the RS3 is back up because they can't order them. And he also noted that the TT is back up on the configurator as well, but also can't be ordered. Typical Audi UK... :tearsofjoy:
Just to copy in my last message again... Don't get too annoyed with things because it doesn't look like it should be up at all if my Audi guy is right. They can't order the TT or RS3's for customers but they're up on the configurator, and he says that they were told the order books would be shut until the facelift now.

I was miffed they added the option for a pan roof on Carbon Black, I would have definitely specced that, but it doesn't let you add it with the roof bars on this model anyway. I know you could have both on the last model.

Pan roof didn’t go into the area where roof bars are fixed on the 8V
On the 8Y it’s a wider panel.

Reactions: WilsonRS and Daggerit
Wouldn't be surprising if it wasn't supposed to be up. Remember when the 8Y first launched on the configurator - the specs weren't accurate and you couldn't choose certain things that should've been available :tearsofjoy:

Wouldn't be surprising if it wasn't supposed to be up. Remember when the 8Y first launched on the configurator - the specs weren't accurate and you couldn't choose certain things that should've been available :tearsofjoy:

Audis configurator tech is as bad as their car tech…….

Gone now lol.

Well at least I know that my Audi connection vaguely knows what he's talking about. Bodes well for the order facelift order books opening Q1/2 of next year and the Performance a little later in the year.

Getting really excited now as my car is due into Cardiff tomorrow 16/08/23, and my salesman has stated he’s trying to arrange collection either this week or next.

Reactions: Daggerit, RS03??? and kayemill
Well at least I know that my Audi connection vaguely knows what he's talking about. Bodes well for the order facelift order books opening Q1/2 of next year and the Performance a little later in the year.

Never believe anything that comes out the mouth of any dealer employee.

Never believe anything that comes out the mouth of any dealer employee.

Usually I don’t but he’s been right about a few things so far so I’ll give him some leeway.