Spotted one tonight.

Saw a black carbon black today coming out of Ludlow on the B4361 registration began with S100 *** looked clean and stealth like

@HulkRS3 have you changed your number plate?

If not you have company in Ayrshire as we seen a Green saloon last night just at the roundabout at Crossroads.

@HulkRS3 have you changed your number plate?

If not you have company in Ayrshire as we seen a Green saloon last night just at the roundabout at Crossroads.
Crossroads? Where's that? I have changed my plate though. I was in Crosshouse a few times last night/yesterday if that's what you mean :D

Crossroads? Where's that? I have changed my plate though. I was in Crosshouse a few times last night/yesterday if that's what you mean :D

It’s the roundabout on the back road from Galston to Ayr just up from the prison. I was in my polo so pretty much invisible compared to the RS3!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahh I’ve always thought that was Crosshands but no, not me there!
It’s the roundabout on the back road from Galston to Ayr just up from the prison. I was in my polo so pretty much invisible compared to the RS3!

Reactions: kayemill
I think I saw a red saloon (but not bright red so wonder if an individual) in Bishopbriggs (Glasgow) today. I was going the other way on a roundabout so really brief glimpse.

Saw a 23 plate Kyalami Carbon Sportback same as mine in a driveway as you come into Monkton. My daughter saw a Turbo Blue Saloon yesterday in Paisley.

Getting very common round these parts.

Reactions: IanL-RS3
Saw a 23 plate Kyalami Carbon Sportback same as mine in a driveway as you come into Monkton. My daughter saw a Turbo Blue Saloon yesterday in Paisley.

Getting very common round these parts.
Kemora sportback with the alu pack passed me today on the 77 too.

Reactions: IanL-RS3 and kayemill
Daytona Grey Sportback Boghall Rd B7056 on Sat just after 1pm.

Reg D4R..... Maybe Daryl?

Kemora sportback with the alu pack passed me today on the 77 too.
I wonder if this is the one from Ayr Audi. Saw it in the showroom the other day. Looked like a launch edition. Alu pack and Silver wheels. Must be fairly rare?

I wonder if this is the one from Ayr Audi. Saw it in the showroom the other day. Looked like a launch edition. Alu pack and Silver wheels. Must be fairly rare?
Not sure, also saw a 73 plate Kemora Saloon in Tesco Killie. Defo becoming more common.

Reactions: DangerMouseUK, kayemill and Daggerit
Not sure, also saw a 73 plate Kemora Saloon in Tesco Killie. Defo becoming more common.

73 plate?! How’d he manage that one since they’re not out for another four months?!

Reactions: DangerMouseUK and kayemill
I’m in Windsor at the moment and saw a tango red VS SB parked on the high street close to the Castle Hotel, reg was RS03*** anyone on here?

On my way down just south of Gloucester saw a white VS saloon by the air balloon roundabout did catch the reg on that though.

I’m on a roll! There was a CB SB in Chipping Norton on my way back to the shire and a black SB on the Evesham bypass around lunchtime.

Since I've had mine, I've seen a few. Grey SB in Banbury parked up, Grey SB on the way to Chipping Norton, Grey SP heading towards the M40 from Silverston and a Green Saloon going through Farthinghoe - I flashed and they waved.

Reactions: Kevmoz and Daggerit
Since I've had mine, I've seen a few. Grey SB in Banbury parked up, Grey SB on the way to Chipping Norton, Grey SP heading towards the M40 from Silverston and a Green Saloon going through Farthinghoe - I flashed and they waved.
It's funny because I actually get waves from 8V RS3 drivers round where I am as well. Not exactly an Aston Martin or Ferrari but still a bit of a group of people that enjoy their cars.

Reactions: Frankel
It's funny because I actually get waves from 8V RS3 drivers round where I am as well. Not exactly an Aston Martin or Ferrari but still a bit of a group of people that enjoy their cars.

It's not a big thing but it is nice to get an acknowledgement. 10 M cars and I don't think I've even had a nod of wave back.

Reactions: Daggerit
I really wanted the new M3cs but (a) that ghastly front end (b) it was c£130k!

TX.

I bet the M3cs is a beast but for £130k, I would expect something more exotic! I had an E46 M3cs, it was 3 months old/ex managers car and I paid £40k for it!

This is the best pic of one I've seen but I really don't like the red stupid bits:

M3cs

I'm keeping my eye on those M3 Touring prices and when they get sensible I might jump ship lol
Canvas

Last edited:
Reactions: drgav2005, rngDeadeye and Frankel
This is the best pic of one I've seen but I really don't like the red stupid bits:
Or the fact that anything up to the size of a housebrick will make it to the coolers and radiator
I'm keeping my eye on those M3 Touring prices and when they get sensible I might jump ship lol
I still think the Alpina B3 wagon is the better bet,
same engine, same chassis, less offensive front, spine-friendly suspension :friendly wink:

Reactions: DangerMouseUK
Or the fact that anything up to the size of a housebrick will make it to the coolers and radiator

I still think the Alpina B3 wagon is the better bet,
same engine, same chassis, less offensive front, spine-friendly suspension :friendly wink:
Is it the same engine? I thought it was the 340i engine pumped up a bit.

They do look better but I feel weird buying what is basically an se spec with some Alpina bits stuck on.

Is it the same engine? I thought it was the 340i engine pumped up a bit.
Yes it is the same S58 engine but they have changed the turbos to smaller faster spooling ones. From an M3 it does have less top end power but more torque and more 'area under the graph'. It was around a good few years before the M3 touring.

I know someone with a B3 wagon and it is a weapon in the real world on UK roads. I struggle to keep up whereas another mate with a RWD M3 can't keep up with either of us in the wet. It has better suspension than the equivalent Audi and proper rear biased AWD. I had thought of chopping 2 cars in for one of them but they are all post OPF so no soundtrack and noticeably bigger on the road than an RS3

If you want to be pedantic you could say the S58 in the G80 M3 is also a pumped up 340i as they are basically all evolutions of the same straight six engine.

Same lol, well when I had the car

Reactions: Daggerit
I really wanted the new M3cs but (a) that ghastly front end (b) it was c£130k!

TX.

Mental price at 130 in one sense but this is super interesting. He brakes down all the additional bits and cost… it’s ‘relatively’ good value.

Spotted a couple on the M25.

saloon and sportback both look nice but sportback just edges it for me.

So who was it i peeped at on the m8 at livingston? Python yellow looks nice in person

Had a (I think) turbo blue VS sport back follow and pass me on the A44 today, plates said Brighton Audi. Anyone pass my Kemora grey saloon?

I’ll be vague about the location, but was walking my dogs (somewhere in East Cheshire) and there was an identical Merlin Purple Saloon (bar Ceramics) waiting to pull out of a petrol station. Took a double take as thought it was mine!! Had to wave at the passenger window and say hi. Still shocked I’ve seen another one. Reg started RS53…….anyone on here?

• Haha
Not really a spotted post but was in a Tesco station today with me in the 8y, someone in an M4, a girl in an 8VFL saloon and a guy in an A45 Amg. That 99 octane is a popular choice! Mentioned to the guy in the AMG there was a nice selection outside and he agreed.

Muppet in a Green Saloon just now, undertaking / overtaking to try to get in front when he spotted me in busy traffic.

XR53 BAD……..all windows tinted so you can’t see in.

One thing that’s bad about RS3 ownership, T I T s like this.

Reactions: drgav2005 and Mr Freeze