1st gear acceleration problem

bigtasty

Reaction score
During light acceleration in first gear from a standstill the car is feeling a little wobbly (wobbly???). Kind of like the clutch is having a hard time providing a smooth pull away. I'm not getting any unusual noises or clutch smell, it just feels pretty uneven between 0 - 10mph or so. It's been like it from new and I was hoping it was something that would disappear after running the car in but it's still there.

Going to take it to Audi but was wondering how everyone's first gear feels under light acceleration? Ta

During light acceleration in first gear from a standstill the car is feeling a little wobbly (wobbly???). Kind of like the clutch is having a hard time providing a smooth pull away. I'm not getting any unusual noises or clutch smell, it just feels pretty uneven between 0 - 10mph or so. It's been like it from new and I was hoping it was something that would disappear after running the car in but it's still there.

Going to take it to Audi but was wondering how everyone's first gear feels under light acceleration? Ta

No issues noticed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: bigtasty