Continental SC7?

NWNW

Reaction score
Any problem running Continental SC7 on a 2022 RS3 8Y Sportback F265/30/19, R245/35/19? I am considering to replace the OEM Bridgestone Potenza Sport tires.

These are the new favourite I’m told.

Quite a few using them already with good feedback.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: NWNW
Any problem running Continental SC7 on a 2022 RS3 8Y Sportback F265/30/19, R245/35/19? I am considering to replace the OEM Bridgestone Potenza Sport tires.
Going to do this next season, apparently amazing tires on par with Cup2 and similar.

Some good YT reviews on them. Personally I hate PS4Ss but the majority love them so when the YT videos show the Contis performing much better than PS4Ss, that's a good thing!

Some good YT reviews on them. Personally I hate PS4Ss but the majority love them so when the YT videos show the Contis performing much better than PS4Ss, that's a good thing!
I am running conti sc7 in a VW T Roc R, great handling and grip in dry. That’s why I really wanna know if I change them in a RS3 8Y, will there be any issues with clearance and traction control system…etc

Anyone got anymore feedback on these?

Just about to pull the trigger - my first choice would be Michelin PSSs but I continue to hear good things about the conti 7s.

Reactions: FBF01
I found them ok but they don’t half pick up small stones from the road lol.
Garage was full of them after a weeks driving.

How is the SC7 wheel rim protection? One thing I like about the OEM Bridgestone is the "fat" overhang, meaning when I am tired and parallel parking there is less chance of me dinging the nice (aka expensive:))) wheels! Peter

How is the SC7 wheel rim protection? One thing I like about the OEM Bridgestone is the "fat" overhang, meaning when I am tired and parallel parking there is less chance of me dinging the nice (aka expensive:))) wheels! Peter
They are 'ok' not as blocky as the bridgestones, more of a semi angle sidewall though, just not as angled as a Pirelli would be.

Cid 172A1BD9 C9F6 49C3 B5B6 14CC163A00E3
Cid 67A81AD1 9EF8 47F5 B0F5 0CF011C84F46

Reactions: Basher (Peter)