Performance edition rear boot matt

is this part number 8Y5 061 190 DAX for a sedan or sportback?
in need the part number for a sportback
thanks

I thought performance edition was only sportback? I have never seen any photo of sedan.

I thought performance edition was only sportback? I have never seen any photo of sedan.

Both.
5c737a37200415695aa75125cc87adcd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: kayemill
Here’s the part number if anyone wants one.

791c990f48921e6d5d18753eb13f9b86.jpg

d4d34cd450ae2ef2dd6f0a2fe27ac5a1.jpg

79b8694895644425e402b5560b4f9e48.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That’s great, I’m going to try and order one today from Eastbourne Audi. Thanks for the info

That’s great, I’m going to try and order one today from Eastbourne Audi. Thanks for the info
My local audi weren't very helpful but Tom at Crewe audi (he's on here) was great, he ordered and posted it to me.

My local audi weren't very helpful but Tom at Crewe audi (he's on here) was great, he ordered and posted it to me.
Thanks for that, if I don’t have any luck with Eastbourne today I’ll go with Tom.

Just called Eastbourne Audi and ordered a mat. Good job I had the p/n to hand as the parts department didn’t even know they existed. Will be there in two days for £59 and they will put it in the car when it goes through the workshop for its PDI.

Reactions: Joey Slats, Daggerit and 8YARWY
Just called Eastbourne Audi and ordered a mat. Good job I had the p/n to hand as the parts department didn’t even know they existed. Will be there in two days for £59 and they will put it in the car when it goes through the workshop for its PDI.

Reactions: kayemill