MY23.5 spec?

If you ordered in March, you dodged the price rise on April 4th. If you make changes now, you'll be paying post rise prices for the car as a whole, in effect its likely to be a whole new order - that'll cost you a fair bit!

Also, it should mean nothing to the dealership for you to defer registration and collection to get the new plate if the car was going to be ready mid-August.

Yes a good point about the price rise early April. And not ally when cars arrive august time they have no issue folding till Sept as you say

It could be a double hit also, you’ll be paying the newer price for the car but if you are financing it you’ll get charged the newer interest rate that has risen considerably over the last few months.

I am very, very jealous over the 360 camera coming back to the VS model. With the wheels on my RS3 VS I really would like the 360 camera. But at around £3k to fit it third party I am never doing it unless I win the lottery and money is no object (at which point id also buy some red stitched seats for the car too!).

Matrix has variable usefulness, depending on where you drive. Great in winding country lanes, unnoticeable on well lit A roads and motorway. We used to have an ID3 with and another without Marrix headlights, and driving around our well lit road, I'd barely notice the difference between the 2 cars. I will miss HUD though, all new cars should have it.
Matrix don't work/switch on,on lit roads they only work on roads with no lamp posts/street lights

Reactions: Sparks43
I am very, very jealous over the 360 camera coming back to the VS model. With the wheels on my RS3 VS I really would like the 360 camera. But at around £3k to fit it third party I am never doing it unless I win the lottery and money is no object (at which point id also buy some red stitched seats for the car too!).
Have you driven an Audi with the 360 camera? I recently drove an A6 with it, and at least then it wasn't precise enough to help parking safely near the curb stone without worrying about the wheels. Same goes with the park assistant; if you use it and care about your wheels, you must observe the mirrors to ensure the system doesn't ding them for you. I found the 360 cam helpful when parking in narrow spaces, but it's not a precision tool.

Reactions: Jim_W, NevMan and monkeyhanger
Going by the state your 8v alloys where in parking doesn't appear to be your forte mate being jealous/envious of guff 360 degree cameras proves this

• Haha
Reactions: NevMan and Mr Freeze
So 360 cameras back on s3 cars doesn’t seem to be available on s3 vosprung models however.. surely they must be making a return to outstanding rs3 orders considering the fricking price of one!!

So 360 cameras back on s3 cars doesn’t seem to be available on s3 vosprung models however.. surely they must be making a return to outstanding rs3 orders considering the fricking price of one!!
It's standard on the S3 Vorsprung - under driver assistance

360 camera covers the entire area immediately around the vehicle, allowing a range of different views for even easier manoeuvring. The driver can choose from different displays in the MMI touch display so that it is easier to park the vehicle in a parking space.

Why aren’t they being built until after September?

They release the new MY’s for order but mostly work through backlog and then re-tool as appropriate for new MY. That said some of the new MY’s likely to be delivered sept time…in a normal world

I heard from my dealer that the order book for MY24 opens on the 16th of May, production starting week 25. Doesn't appear to be a facelift or any spec changes

Any existing MY23.5 orders will become MY24

I heard from my dealer that the order book for MY24 opens on the 16th of May, production starting week 25. Doesn't appear to be a facelift or any spec changes

Any existing MY23.5 orders will become MY24
May would be about right for a MY change