Vorsprung specs

Reaction score
Just received my RS3 Vorsprung today what is currently missing from your Vorsprung spec.

On mine is missing the side assist from the mirrors and the ambient light pack which goes across the dash is missing too.

just wondered what others encountered.

Just received my RS3 Vorsprung today what is currently missing from your Vorsprung spec.

On mine is missing the side assist from the mirrors and the ambient light pack which goes across the dash is missing too.

I don’t think either of those were ever in the spec. Never saw the side assist in the kit lost when they first came out and you lose the ambient lighting across the dash with the Vorsprung and Carbon models because you get the full carbon trim rather than the aluminium in base models.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve just gone from S3 Vorsprung to RS3 Vorsprung old car has it. Thought it was included!

Reactions: Daggerit
I’ve just gone from S3 Vorsprung to RS3 Vorsprung old car has it. Thought it was included!

Understandable why you’d expect them then! But no, neither of them come on the Vorsprung. Should have though I’d say!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: DTL
Thanks for clarifying, will live without it

Reactions: Daggerit

Side assist/blind spot was taken off spec early days,Ambient light bar across dashboard wasn't fitted to any RS3 8Y with faux carbon dashboard trim,S3 vorspung had it fitted because it has a different dashboard inlays
Only RS3 8Y with led strip across the dashboard is the standard model same as in the S3 vorspung