M2 vs RS3

8YARWY

Electric Avenue
Reaction score

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: RS03??? and Robsrs
"Such a fun car now" do you agree Sean?!

TX.

• Haha
Reactions: 8YARWY and RS03???
I was actually just watching this before you posted. Seems like the M2 gets decent power. The looks on the other hand not very nice compared to previous gen.

Reactions: 8YARWY
Neither of them do it for me. interior or exterior. Plenty of things i would have instead.
"There is no perfect version of this car" goes for a lot of cars most of the later 'better' versions were strangled by OPF (4.0 Porsche, previous M2 competition etc etc)

I just don't think that 2WD whether through the front or rear does it for me anymore, I get fed up with the rear swinging about or the front axle tramping when pulling out of T junctions etc
On the M2 looks, the front looks very 'kit car' to me, the older M2 was certainly a looker when compared to the new one

I just don't think that 2WD whether through the front or rear does it for me anymore, I get fed up with the rear swinging about or the front axle tramping when pulling out of T junctions etc
On the M2 looks, the front looks very 'kit car' to me, the older M2 was certainly a looker when compared to the new one
Agree older version much better looking.

TX.

Attachments

• IMG-20220618-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20220618-WA0004.jpg
    840.7 KB · Views: 104
I came close to buying both an 1M and an M2 in that Burnt orange colour :)

Sunset orange, absolutely beautiful colour, got so many comments. Especially when clean and in the sun. I think they also do a very similar lighter one of a few 1 series that is nice.

I don't regret selling mine as my M4 was a beat but I do miss it and I do think they still look fantastic.
Img 2137

Reactions: garethdj
Never understood the need to try make a number plate spell a name lol.

The amount of times we are driving along and I say to wifey 'WTF is he trying to make that spell?'

It's annoying as being a Motorcyclist number plates and plod walking around bike stops with a ruler measuring them is a PITA and then the number of cars that seem to get away with miss placed digits or bike racks over the plate..............................................

Reactions: 8YARWY
The amount of times we are driving along and I say to wifey 'WTF is he trying to make that spell?'

It's annoying as being a Motorcyclist number plates and plod walking around bike stops with a ruler measuring them is a PITA and then the number of cars that seem to get away with miss placed digits or bike racks over the plate..............................................

It’s just so pretentious……..

But as above ETTO.

Last edited:
Reactions: Robsrs

Or stickers on the corner of the bumper like it’s an Alfa

It’s just so pretentious……..

But as above ETTO.

I had a small/tiny plate on my GSXR1000 for two years (albeit many years ago( which was P6 00 PG and never had a problem but I was watching Motorway cops or something the other day and they're now called "chase plates"

It may have been because the couldn't catch me of course.

I had a small/tiny plate on my GSXR1000 for two years (albeit many years ago( which was P6 00 PG and never had a problem but I was watching Motorway cops or something the other day and they're now called "chase plates"

It may have been because the couldn't catch me of course.
I have one that's just an inch small on each edge and with text as large as possible to fit in the space so it's almost the same size font. Not recently, but in the past I was pulled multiple times and even had a bobby walking through a car park say he liked my bike but to get the plate changed. No fines or anything though, I can only see it as an excuse to pull me and have a chat about the bike maybe.

I ran no front plate on my Impreza for years, not pulled over once.

TX.

Reactions: cooperp and 8YARWY
It was a blast going through the very old M25 roadworks as way back then they had front facing camera's #nospeedlimit

TX.

Reactions: Daggerit and 8YARWY
I ran no front plate on my Impreza for years, not pulled over once.

TX.

I took the front plate holder off my 8v to fit a short (fully legal) plate. Had a full conversation with my brother about maybe running no plate getting stopped etc. hadn’t fitted back on and needed to pop to the shop. Low and behold traffic car pulls into the car park, from the opposite side of the road, immediately after. Walks over, I’m thinking *** here we go… ‘nice motor, but need some of those’.

Reactions: Terminator x
Think most of us did Back in the day, SD did all my builds Andy F mapped em
Andy F was a legend along with a few others on Scoobynet like John Banks and Cossie Convert. I ran one of the first ECUTEK maps from those guys. I wonder what they're doing now...

Andy F was a legend along with a few others on Scoobynet like John Banks and Cossie Convert. I ran one of the first ECUTEK maps from those guys. I wonder what they're doing now...
Don't know about the others but John started DynoSpectrum for the Audis, don't think he does much on the Scoobys now, mostly Litchfields toy box I think

Did you ever see his black GT2? Will be worth a few bob now!

TX.
As in Porsche?? I had mine mapped in the past few years so he only had an M140i at the time. No doubt that was ridiculous though

As in Porsche?? I had mine mapped in the past few years so he only had an M140i at the time. No doubt that was ridiculous though
I owned mine mid 2000's and he had it then. Yep a Porsche.

TX.

A friend was loaned this…….

bda1f16c329928eb57154141f09af8c1.jpg

d72f5e3202f1c516c674a242052beabe.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Snake Pliskin, Mike.46 and Terminator x
A friend was loaned this…….

bda1f16c329928eb57154141f09af8c1.jpg

d72f5e3202f1c516c674a242052beabe.jpg

What in the name of all that is holy is that abomination? Could they make it look any worse?

Reactions: janjan