M2 vs RS3

A friend was loaned this…….

bda1f16c329928eb57154141f09af8c1.jpg

d72f5e3202f1c516c674a242052beabe.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That’s one ugly car.

• Sad
Reactions: kayemill, janjan and 8YARWY
What in the name of all that is holy is that abomination? Could they make it look any worse?

He said it drives well, lively under throttle, but wouldn’t trust it in the wet.

I really don't know what BMW are doing. I still can't get over what they did to the front of the M3/4. It makes me a bit angry to be honest. I though my Z4M Roadster was bordering on quirky but these new things... Dear oh dear.

Maybe they've got a lot of spare black paint.

I like the new M2 I think it looks great! Didn't like the other photo posted by 8yarwy thought that car looked ***** over the top and tacky.

Yeah the only things missing are vape deflectors on the windows and a starlight roof liner

• Haha
Reactions: NevMan, Jassyo06, kayemill and 1 other person
A friend was loaned this…….

bda1f16c329928eb57154141f09af8c1.jpg

d72f5e3202f1c516c674a242052beabe.jpg

Nice colour Dealer fit M -sport kit oooohhh bit chavy that boot lid spoiler,personally speaking l think the car looks great as standard.but whereas the front may date prematurely....but interior is stunning..How it should be done...again Porsche 718 gts money and on a pcp deal would work out cheaper than with a M2

Reactions: 8YARWY
He told me it sounds ok but that exhaust configuration looks awful and he wouldn’t have one.

Doesn’t sound like he enjoyed it. Sounds like a disappointment for what should have been better.